In my cooking classs...
-然后呢 -是这样的
- Yes? - Yes, well,
杜蒙特大厨居然大言不惭说
Chef Dumont had the audacity
我压根就不是块做饭的料
to tell me that I can't cook.
幸好 有她在现场反驳了他的屁话
Luckily, this one was there to straighten him out.
我要给你做一顿庆祝晚餐
I'm gonna make you a celebratory dinner.
我觉得我应该有大多数材料了
I think I've got most of the ingredients.
我真是等不及啦
I can't wait! Mm-hmm.
就给了你一个任务
You had one job.
杰
Hi, Jay.
靠 她打给你搬救兵了
Oh, crap. She called you.
手给我
Give me your hand.
为啥 好让你再羞辱我一次吗
Why? So you can show me up again?
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你就省省吧
Give it a rest.
大摇大摆带着你那强健的年轻肩膀
You come in here with your young shoulders,
还有尤克里里来显摆
your ukulele.
杰 我从来没有想要羞辱你啊
I'm not trying to show you up, Jay.
我是想给你制♥造♥好印象
I'm trying to impress you.
你为毛会想给我制♥造♥好印象啊
Why the heck would you want to do that?
其实跟你现在有点像
I guess you could say like you,
我在自己的事上有点搁浅了
I'm stranded in my own way.
我实在很不喜欢这么说话
This is my least-favorite way of talking.
杰 我老实告诉你
I got to tell you, Jay,
我想退出运动界了
I'm over the whole sports thing.
可你才刚赢得冠军啊
But you just won the championship.
没错
Exactly.
对我来说世上已无龙可斩
And there's no more Dragons to slay.
这不是比喻 我是指去年打败的队
That's the team we beat last year --
淡蓝宝宝龙
the Baby Blue Dragons.
我还是完全没懂你啥意思
I'm not seeing how I figure into this.
我想自己创业
I want to start my own business.
而你是成功多年的前辈
You've been so successful.
我在想或许能找你当我的导师
I was thinking maybe you could be my mentor.
哪方面的生意
What line of work?
预组装凉亭
Pre-fab gazebos.
赞耶
Nice!
把每家的后院变成自家的市中心广场
Every backyard could be its own town square.
我就知道你会懂
I knew you'd get it.
毕竟 所有的凉亭
After all, what's a gazebo but...
-都是户外的衣柜嘛 -户外的衣柜嘛
- An outdoor closet! - an outdoor closet?
你还行 盖里教练
You're all right, Coach Gary.
手给我 帮忙我下来
Give me your hand. Help me down.
我们一起喝两杯 然后咱们谈谈生意
We'll get a few drinks, and we'll talk business.
盖里的凉亭
Gary's Gazebos.
盖里家凉亭
Gazebos by Gary.
盖里家凉亭与工具棚
Gary's Gazebos and Sheds.
你都不需要请教我
You don't need me.
好啦
All right.
这是你独自坐在空荡荡后院
Is this you sitting alone in an empty yard
幻想着如果你有...
wishing you had....
一个凉亭
...a gazebo...
或工具棚的样子吗
...or a shed?
如果是你 请致电盖里家凉亭与工具棚
If it is, then call Gary's Gazebos and Sheds.
因为在这里 我们只致力于一件事
Because here, we only do one thing --
贩卖♥♥ 安装
...sell, install,
与保养凉亭与工具棚
and service gazebos and sheds.
也欢迎询问花♥园♥小鸟水盆啊
And ask about our bird baths.
我们有这生意一成股份呢
We own 10% of that, you know.
你花了多少钱投资这生意啊
How much money did you put into the businesses?
反正我钱财生不带来死不带去
Well, you can't take it with you.
可是我们其他几个都会健在呢
But we'll all still be here!
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表