Salutations.
你好
Yes, hello.
我有会要开
I've got a meeting.
本 你把合同什么的搞定
Ben, you're gonna finish the contract stuff.
玛格丽特 艾丽克斯交给你
Margaret, you're gonna take Alex.
你们去查是谁用我们的账户订花 好吗
You're gonna find out who's using our account for flowers, okay?
菲尔 亲爱的
Phil, honey,
我们晚点再庆祝情人节 好吗
We'll do Valentine's Day later, okay?
那个穿斗篷的人怎么那么眼熟
Do I know that guy in the cloak?
他是铰链专家 你可能在这见过他
Ah, hinge specialist. You might've seen him around.
遇到新奇的转环和角度奇怪的钩扣
He's the guy for offbeat swivels
我们都找他
and rare-beveled hook joints.
你刚刚说的一切都太挑逗人了
I find everything you just said very titil-
晚餐时我再弥补你 我保证
We'll make up for this later over dinner, I promise.
我一切都计划好了
I've got it all planned.
我都没必要搞克莱夫这一出
This whole Clive thing wasn't even necessary.
克莱尔早就计划好和我一起吃晚餐了
Claire was taking me out to dinner all along.
浪漫还像以往一样浓烈
Romance strong as ever.
玛格丽特 快帮我和菲尔
Margaret, get a reservation
预定一下晚餐 哪都行
for me and Phil tonight, anywhere.
我忙得根本没有闲心想这些事了
I've got too much going on to even think about it.
维尔纳人可好了
Werner is great.
他是个有钱的音乐家
You know, he's a rich musician,
总去巡演 不缠人
tours a lot, no strings.
那个吧
Well, um...
今天玩得真开心 但我们该...
...This has been fun, but we should, uh...
你哪也别想去 红毛
You're not going anywhere, carrot bottom.
我的天 那是雷纳吗
Oh, my god. Is that Rainer?
他为什么和别的女人在一起
Why is he with another woman?
貌似有捉奸好戏看了
That sounds cheat-y.
他是海莉的天气预报员男友
That's Haley's weatherman boyfriend.
-抱歉 小海 -我们快走吧
- Sorry, Hale. - We need to leave.
不行 你得和他当面对质
No, you got to go confront him.
我很难受 喝了好几杯了 不去比较好
Mm. I'm upset. I've had a couple drinks. No.
好吧
Okay.
和其他加拿大杂技演员一起世界巡演有趣吗
So, what's it like touring the world with other Canadian acrobats?
什么
What?
我们还以为你是杂技团的呢
We just assumed you were a member of cirque du soleil.
是啊 因为你柔软到能把
Yup, because you're bending over backwards
脑袋弯到背后来逃避面对事实
to avoid standing up for yourself.
为其他女性
And setting a good example
树立好榜样
for other women.
你们都这么想的吗
You both were thinking that?
-好 -终于
- Fine. - Finally.
我差点以为她
I was beginning to think she was weaker
比米奇尔的下巴还脆弱
than Mitchell's jawline.
大家都知道你为什么留那玩意儿
Everyone knows why you grew that thing.
好吧 这吐槽居然是来自一个
Okay, this coming from the woman who -- who won't admit
不愿意承认自己在情人节
that she's upset that her boyfriend abandoned her
被男友抛下的事实而不开心的人
on Valentine's day.
你不是刚跟印第安人
Oh, and didn't you just get back from learning
学种玉米回来吗
how to plant corn with the Indians?
因为在我们来看你就像早期定居者
Because you look, to us, like an early settler.
定居者
Settler.
我们是说你找了配不上你的人[定居]
We're saying that you settle.
你们在家排练过了 对吧
You practice this at home, don't you?
-才没有 -才没有
- We do not. - We do not.
我知道那雷声不可能是天使在打保龄球...
Now, I knew it couldn't be angels bowling, so --
我以为你今天要上班
I thought you were working today.
我们不是说好你再也不♥穿♥这件毛衣的吗
And didn't we agree that you never wear that sweater again?
-我... -不好意思
- My... - Excuse me.
我们在约会
We're kind of on a date right now.
-海莉 -省省吧 你这满嘴谎言
- Uh, Haley. - Oh, save it, you lying,
脚踏两条船的中年"指"男癌
cheating, middle-aged pointer.
你这人就是这样 指来指去的
That's what you do, you know -- you point.
靠一指神功挣钱 我们结束了
You point for your money! We are done!
情人节快乐
Happy Valentine's day.
我的发型
My hair.
刚才感觉真是又疯狂
Oh, that was crazy
又酸爽又糟糕 我现在不知道要怎么办
and great and awful and I don't know what to do.
我要回家了
I'm just gonna go home.
什么 别啊 我现在喜欢你了
What?! No! I like you now.
维尔纳有一艘带酒吧的游艇 一起去吧
Werner has a yacht with a full bar. Let's go.
这么嗨 我才不会让你回家
I'm not letting you go home in this mood.
好吧 去船上酒吧喝酒感觉像是
Okay, well, you know, that sounds kind of like
女生的活动 那...
a girl thing, so...
如果是雷纳打来找借口的
Oh, okay, if that's Rainer calling to make excuses,
别接
don't answer.
是可怜的迪兰打来求约炮的
It's just pathetic Dylan trying to hook up again.
我来搞定 嘿 小可爱
Let me handle this. Hey, boo boo.
又一位女性受我们激励
Well, another woman empowered.
-这就是我们的使命 -没错
- It's what we do. - Yes, it is.
好了 回到心愿表
Okay, back to the list.
等等 是莉莉
Oh, wait one second. It's Lily.
亲爱的 有什么事吗
Hey, honey. Is everything okay?
杰格听了我们那套话语很受伤
Jagger was very hurt by our speech.
莉莉没回他短♥信♥
She didn't answer his texts
因为我们叫她别回
'cause we told her not to.
很好
Good.
-他离家出走了 -真的吗
- He ran away. - He did?
大家正组成人链
People are forming a human chain
在森林里找他
to search for him in the woods.
好的 亲爱的 我们马上回家 好吗
Okay, honey, well, we'll be home soon, all right?
你觉得杰格这件事
Do you think we have some responsibility
咱们有责任吗
in this Jagger situation?
没有 没有
Ah...No. No.
他们自己要住到森林附近的
They -- they chose to build near the woods.
我们的建议是好的
Good advice is good advice, okay?
-也对 -二位 海莉呢
- That's right. - You guys, where's Haley?
她在码头边的一艘船上
Um, she is on a boat in the marina,
把你抛到脑后[后视镜外]了
putting you in her rearview mirror.
-船有后视镜吧 -应该有
- Boats have those, don't they? - I think so.
二位 我只是让那女士以为
You guys, I was only letting that woman
我们在约会
think we were on a date
因为她是一个名人网站的站长
because she runs a celebrity site
专从狗仔手里买♥♥照片
that buys photos from paparazzi, okay?
我想把其中一张拿回来
I was trying to get one of me back
因为照片里有海莉 就是这张
because Haley is in it and this is the photo.
-不 天 不 -我的天
- No. God, no. - Oh, my gosh.
刚起床的发型 喷嚏脸 UGG丑拖鞋
Bedhead, sneeze face, and ugg slippers?
海莉不接我电♥话♥
And now Haley's not answering my calls
而15分钟后我还得笑着
and somehow I'm supposed to smile through a weather report
播报天气
in 15 minutes?
别慌 雷纳
Pull yourself together, Rainer.
你可是天气播报员
You're a weatherman.
你会不会觉得我们的建议...
Do you think our advice --
糟糕透顶 对 对
Sucked? Yes. Yes.
我们得在海莉勾搭上迪兰前
We need to get to that boat
赶到船上去
before Haley hooks up with dylan.
她不会做那么蠢的事吧
She wouldn't do something that stupid.
你看到那双Ugg丑鞋了吧
Did you see the uggs?
好吧 对 对 对
Okay. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
妈 我回来了
Mom, I'm home.
我们买♥♥了情人节礼物
We got Valentines.
你好 丘利夫人
Oh, hi, Mrs. Kewley.
派对结束了吗
Is the party over?
出了点小状况
We had an incident.
你儿子给我们贝莉
Your son gave my Bailey
送了一个很奇怪的情人节礼物
a very strange Valentine's gift.
真对不起
I am so sorry.
你♥爸♥不是已经跟你说过这件事了吗
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表