I'm sure you're wondering why I want these ashes.
并没有
Not really,
但你得把骨灰瓮还给我
but I'm gonna need the urn back.
我要把它改造成台灯
I'm gonna turn it into a lamp.
-你好啊 米奇尔 -天啊
- Hello, Mitchell. - Oh, God!
你没事吧
Is everything okay?
你看起来"灰"头土脸的
You're looking a little ashen.
我没事 我不小心把猪莉莉的骨灰弄撒了
I'm fine. I-I-I accidentally spilled pig Lily's ashes,
我本来打算
and I-I thought that I would --
你打算用派先生的骨灰偷梁换柱
You would just replace them with Morris Pasternak's?
你怎么知道
How'd you know?
他的毕业戒指就在你脚边
His class ring is by your foot.
那只宠物猪曾是我最好的朋友
Oh, yeah. That pig was my best friend.
她妈不是被你吃掉的吗
Didn't you eat her mother?
你根本毫不尊重那些对我重要的事物
You know, you have no respect for anything that's important to me.
我的整个成长过程对你而言就是个大笑话
My whole upbringing is just a big joke to you.
大爸 我刚刚在想今晚的猪月葬礼
Dad, I was thinking about the Pig Moon funeral tonight
还有猪莉莉对你有多重要
and how important Lily was to you.
你太贴心了
Aww, that is so sweet.
你绝对继承了她的同情心
You definitely inherited her compassion.
你记得我画的那幅猪莉莉的手指画吗
Remember that finger painting that I made of her,
你说够格在博物馆展出的那幅
the one that you said that was museum quality?
能把画和骨灰一起下葬吗
Can we bury it with her?
我清楚记得画在哪
I know exactly where it is.
我清楚记得画本来在哪
I know exactly where it was.
是我母校给卢克发来的电邮
It's an e-mail for Luke from my alma mater.
-快把他叫来 -先别
- Let's get him! - Oh, no, no!
别叫 万一是坏消息呢
No, what if it's more bad news?
或许你该先读一下
Maybe you should read it first.
克莱尔 我和你一样等不及想知道
Claire, I am as anxious as you are
他会不会和他爸一样成为斗牛犬的一员
to find out if he's gonna be a Bulldog like his old man,
但我们不能侵犯他对我们的信任
but we can't violate his trust.
虽然我们可以重新标记为未读来湮灭证据
Sure, we could mark it as unread to cover our tracks,
但我们心知肚明...
but we'd know --
他没被录取
He didn't get in.
什么 他比别人都强
What?! He's a legacy!
斗牛犬对他垂涎三尺
Bulldog drool courses through his jowls!
我知道 而且这是他第七次被拒了
I know, and it's his seventh rejection.
他会特别失望的
He's gonna be so disappointed.
也会难堪 我们今晚在杰家聚餐
And embarrassed. We have that dinner at Jay's tonight.
我打赌曼尼被所有学校录取了
I bet Manny got in everywhere.
老天
Oh, God.
到此为止了吗
Is this it?
卢克上不成大学了吗
I mean, is Luke not going to college?
还没完
It's not over.
删除
Delete.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
我要开车去那里 告诉他们这是错误的决定
I'm driving up there to tell them they made a mistake.
收一个像卢克这样的学生是他们走运
They'd be lucky to have a kid like Luke.
应该坏不到哪里去
Well, I guess it -- it can't hurt.
他们又不能"超级"拒收
I mean, it's not like they can super reject him.
虽然密歇根大学的确用了这词
Although, Michigan did use that exact term.
这里是96.3潮流台 我们是迪亚哥与傻驴
You're on Caliente 96.3 with Diego and The Donkey.
你好 太棒了
Hello! Yes!
我打来是想获得格洛丽亚·埃斯特凡的票
I'm calling about the Gloria Estefan tickets.
只要你能接上下面的歌♥词 票就归你了
And they're all yours if you can complete this lyric --
扭转"啥啥"
"Turn the blank around."
她在90年代最火的歌♥之一
One of her biggest hits from the '90s.
我们今早一直在放
We've been playing it all morning.
-"扭转车..." -不对 还有两次机会
- "Turn the car around." - Nope. Two more guesses.
"扭转船"
"Turn the boat around."
再试一次
Try again.
"扭转经济"
"Turn the economy around"!
你个蠢驴
You're an ass.
靠
Damn it!
我被密歇根大学"超级录取"了
I just got super accepted to Michigan.
他是迪尔加多家族第二个上大学的人
He's the second Delgado to go to college.
我表哥去了哥伦比亚最好的医学院
My cousin went to the best medical school in Colombia.
那里可不是什么尸体都收的
They would not just accept any cadaver.
行了 妈 我们走
Okay, Mom, let's go.
好 不过先等下
Oh, yeah, but wait.
还记得你脑袋这么小的时候吗
You remember when your head was this tiny?
行了 妈 我已经挑好帽子了
Okay. Mom, Mom, I think I'm set for hats.
女人想大哭时 我看得出来
I know when a female's about to burst into tears.
我看过够多次了
I've seen it enough times.
我得让我妈远离
I had to keep my mom away
任何会让她想到我要离开的东西
from anything that reminded her I was moving away
也让我自己远离厨房♥用品店
and keep myself away from Williams Sonoma.
我可能会耗掉整个下午在里面
I could lose an afternoon.
宠物店 又萌又有趣
A pet store. These are fun.
我觉得它想妈妈了
I think he misses his mommy.
我们走到车边时它估计就忘掉妈妈吗
He'll forget about her by the time we get to the car.
再一想 我们去看电影吧
On second thought, let's catch a movie.
电影总能让人忘了烦恼
They always help keep your mind off of things.
噗 我娶了我妈
等等 警官 不要
Wait, Officer -- No!
我的车停在这里是因为我是负责任的人
My car is only here because I was being responsible!
我负责照看我舅乔
I was babysitting my uncle Joe
结果喝得太醉不能开车回家了
and got too drunk to drive home!
这是什么鬼东西
What is this thing?!
挡风玻璃锁
The Barnacle.
没交停车罚单 警♥察♥就把它贴你车上
They stick it on your car when you have unpaid parking tickets.
我不能让爸妈看到
I couldn't let my parents see it,
因为我知道他们会小题大做
because I knew they'd just overreact
给我讲一堆要负责的大道理
and lecture me about being irresponsible,
我也不能付罚单移除这东西
and I couldn't pay to remove it
因为我刚刷爆了信♥用♥卡♥
because I just maxed out my credit card
买♥♥了副超贵的太阳镜
on these insanely expensive pair of sunglasses.
我也不想
I don't love 'em.
我只要重新画一张莉莉的猪莉莉画
I just had to re-create Lily's painting of Pig Lily,
她就不会知道那件事
and she'd be none the wiser.
天 就像用香肠画画似的
Oh, it's like painting with sausages.
抱歉 小卡 这里没有莉莉画的小猪画
Sorry, Cam, no pig painting by Lily here.
不过有一些涂鸦
I do have some random scribbles
是卢克还小的时候画...
that Luke made when he was...
好像是比我希望的岁数还大些时画的
Huh, that's a little later than I'd hoped.
好 这事绝不能告诉米奇尔
Fine. Not a word of this to Mitchell.
我知道你好奇原因
I'm sure you're curious why.
你又错了
Wrong again.
你是第一个到的
Hi. You're the first one here.
别担心 我们不必闲聊的
Don't worry. We don't have to make conversation.
剪贴簿
Ooh! A scrapbook!
瞧瞧
Aww, look at this.
我们小时候的学校作业都在
All of our old school projects --
我和克莱尔画的画
paintings by me and Claire.
你就是个豆腐心啊
Aww! You're just a big softie, aren't 'cha?
我律师的秘书整的
My lawyer's secretary put that together
为了我在离婚法庭上的形象
for my image at the divorce trial.
还是原来强硬的熊爸
There's the old bear. Grr!
这是我八岁生日时照的
Oh, this is from my 8th birthday.
我让妈给我办了场农场主题的派对
I made Mom throw a party with a whole farm theme.
猜怎么着 我需要这张照片
You know what? I need this.
小卡觉得我看不起他的农场生活
Cam thinks I look down on his farm life.
-这能证明给他看... -停停停
- This'll prove to him that... - Bup, bup, bup.
要照片得付出代价
This comes with a price.
你能给我弄到格洛丽亚·埃斯特凡的票吧
You can get me Gloria Estefan tickets, right?
爸 这话有点冒犯人
Dad, that is offensive.
不是所有同性恋都跟她有交情
Not every gay person is connected to Gloria Estefan.
但你有 对吧
But you are, right?
情况很复杂
It's complicated.
小卡曾和格洛丽亚·埃斯特凡的
Cam briefly dated a member
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表