Oh, thank you.
我从买♥♥来的车子的后尾箱里捡的
I found it in the trunk of a car I bought.
稍等 妈妈
Oh. One second, Mom.
是小卡
Oh, this is Cam texting.
是一个人的后脑勺的照片
The picture of the back of someone's head
还写着 "是她吗"
and the words, "Is this her?"
不知道你在说什么
No idea what you are talking about.
亲亲表情
Kissy face.
不好意思 能帮我们照张相吗
Excuse me. Can we get a pic?
宝贝儿来
Honey!
爸 你真有心
Dad, that's sweet.
不是吧
Really?
如果我和礼物分开了 还有证据
If we get separated, there's a record.
天啊
Oh, God.
别生气
Hey, don't be mad.
你不是吧
Are you kidding?
她消失了 好吗
She vanished, okay?
她做的那些鞋子走路没声音的
Those shoes she makes are soundless.
你们在这儿啊
Oh, there you are!
好啊
Okay.
这不是我的第一任家庭吗
if it isn't my first family.
真没想到你也会来
What a surprise, huh?
是啊 我想布莱恩邀请我
Yeah! I guess Brian invited me
是因为那个夏天我们收留过他
because of that summer we took him in.
还记得你偷偷试穿布莱恩的内♥裤♥被我抓到吗
Remember when I caught you trying on Brian's underpants?
不记得 你在说什么 妈
No, what even -- Mom!
这桌只有四个人吗
Oh, is it just the four of us?
是的
Yeah!
是的 你的座位在哪 妈
Yes, and where are you sitting, Mom?
让我送你回你那桌吧
I can walk you back to your table.
再等一会儿
In a minute.
我想叙叙旧
I'd like to visit a little.
我那桌的人我一个都不认识
I don't even know anyone at my table.
既然歌♥洛莉亚今天没来
Well, Gloria's not here...
谢谢你 杰
Oh, thank you, Jay.
让我帮你腾个位置
Here. Let me, uh...
这样真好
Well, this is fun.
-老队伍又会合了 -是啊
- The band's back together. - Yeah.
有人想来杯香槟吗
Would anyone care for some champagne?
-想 -我想来一杯
- Oh, yeah. - I'd love some.
-你猜对了 -谢谢
- Oh, you bet. Yeah. - Thank you.
一整盘都留下吧
I'll just take the tray.
入学越来越困难了
Admission has gotten tougher.
10位申请者中大约只有4位能入学
Only about 4 out of 10 applicants get accepted.
比那更低的几率你都克服过
You've beaten worse odds than that.
我们直到你6岁才想起给你接种疫苗
We forgot to get you vaccinated till you were 6.
本大学有许多引以为傲的毕业生
The University boasts many noted graduates --
科研人员 新闻工作者
research scientists, journalists,
还有一位挺出名的剧作家
and one pretty well-known playwright.
什么叫"挺出名"
Wow. "Pretty well-known?"
"著名的阿摩司"牌饼干
Imagine how many cookies
如果当初叫"挺出名的阿摩司"饼干
they could have sold if they called them
卖♥♥得出去才怪
"Pretty Well-Known Amos's."
我把你两只脚的鞋带绑在一起了
I tied your shoelaces together.
妈 你这几天是怎么了
Mom, what's going on with you?
我在帮你做心理准备
I am preparing you.
如果你不能自嘲
If you can't laugh at yourself,
就会成为被人嘲笑的目标
then you'll become a target.
大学可疯狂了 哥们
College crazy time, man!
打扰一下 史黛菲
Excuse me, Steffi?
我儿子蒂姆开♥发♥了一个金融应用程序
My son Tim here developed a finance app
摩根大通公♥司♥的人很感兴趣
that caught the eye of some folks at JP Morgan,
所以他得一边上学一边继续开♥发♥
so he'll need to keep that going along with school.
没问题
No problem.
许多学生在校时都有工作
Many students work while taking class.
-打扰一下 史黛菲 -你干什么
- Excuse me, Steffi? - What are you doing?
我儿子卢卡斯是经认证的业余蹦床运动员
My son Lucas here is a recognized amateur trampolinist.
爸
Dad!
我想你们应该有相应的训练设施
I'm assuming you guys have a training facility
让他能继续追求这门应用跳跃的艺术吧
so he can continue his pursuits in the applied bouncing arts?
我好像没听懂
I'm not sure I'm understanding...
你们有没有蹦床
Do you guys have a trampoline?
托儿所好像有张小的
I think there's a small one in the daycare center.
世上没有不够大的蹦床 只有...
There are no small trampolines, only --
我们还是继续吧
You know what? We can move on.
大家这边走
Everybody, this way!
你就直接问她昨晚有没有去看舞蹈演出
Just go ask her if she was at the recital,
如果她说有 就把她骂跑
and then tell her off if she says yes.
不行 我不能问 因为如果是她
No, I can't, because if it's her,
她会感觉到敌意然后否认
she'll sense confrontation coming and deny it.
我转到攻击模式时总能被人看出来
People can always tell when I'm in attack mode.
-因为你气得鼻孔扩大吗 -不是
- Mm, flared nostrils? - No.
因为你气得额头爆血管 脖子起红疹吗
Vein in your forehead? Blotchy neck?
不是 你们知道吗
No! You know what,
别怪我没提醒 你俩越来越像你们老妈了
and just a head's up, you both are turning into your mother.
好吧
Okay.
新计划
New plan.
你要干什么
What-What are you doing?
如果她平板电脑上有莉莉演出的视频
Well, if there's video of Lily's recital on her iPad,
我就能肯定是她
then I know it's for sure her,
再说我还能把视频发给自己
and plus, I can e-mail it to myself
再办个正式的观影派对
and have a proper viewing party.
我那天有事
Ooh, I've got a thing.
我八成要工作
Yeah, I'll probably be working.
我日子都还没定呢
I haven't even set a date yet.
好吧 要密♥码♥
Okay, there's a passcode.
当然要密♥码♥
Well, of course there's a passcode.
给我
Give me that.
好的 她点了撒糖粉的甜甜圈 所以
All right, well, she ordered a powdered doughnut, so...
果然
All right.
数字8 5 3和1上面都有带粉的指纹
Chalky fingerprints on the 8, the 5, the 3, and the 1.
密♥码♥是那4个数字的某种组合
Your passcode is some combination of those four.
我的天 你太天才了
Oh, my God. You're brilliant.
去年我还在加州理工学院做微分地形学
Last year, I was doing differential topography at Cal Tech,
如今却为老大不小还玩滑板的人
and now I sketch leaves in milk foam
在奶泡上画叶子
for adult skateboarders.
我需要找点别的追求
I need something more.
-她回来了 -什么
- She's coming back. - What?!
她回来了
She's coming back.
我把平板电脑留在桌上 被人偷走了
I left my iPad on the table, and somebody took it.
天哪 我没...
Oh, gosh! I didn't --
没什么 做好你的工作吗
Didn't what? Do your job?
你也没忙到不能...
It's not like you're so busy you don't have time to --
打扰一下 我不小心听到你们说话
Excuse me. I couldn't help overhearing.
你说的平板电脑是包里那个吗
Um, are you talking about that iPad in that bag there?
-天啊 -因为包里就有个平板电脑
- Oh, God. - 'Cause there's an iPad there.
我真是白♥痴♥
What a ditz.
我这次荒唐的相亲让我太紧张了
Ugh, I guess I'm just nervous for this stupid blind date
我真不该答应下来
I never should have agreed to.
糟糕
Oh, no.
你该不会就是理查德吧
You're not Richard, are you?
是的 我就是理查德
Uh, yes. I-I am Richard.
我是你的相亲对象
I'm your blind date.
你就是安娜吧
You're, uh, Ana.
我这人真是糟糕透顶 对吧
Oh! Am I the worst person ever?
相亲的目的不就是摸清你是个怎样的人吗
Well, that's what we're here to find out.
开玩笑的 快请坐
Kidding! Please sit!
我希望是她 她这人真恶心
I hope that is her. She's gross.
我想看他骂她
I want him to yell at her.
-是啊 -打扰一下
- Yeah. - Excuse me.
我是来相亲的
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表