- What? - We came here thinking
我们女儿陷入某种抑郁中
our daughter was in some sort of a depression,
结果她恋爱了
and it turns out she's dating someone.
而且他其实挺讨喜且无害的
And he's actually pretty sweet and harmless.
你是这样吗 本 无害吗
Are you, Ben? Are you harmless?
请不要 不要
Please don't, don't.
他亲了我
He kissed me.
-你亲了我妈 -你亲了我老婆
- You kissed my mom?! - You kissed my wife?!
我以为我不亲就会丢了工作
Dude, I thought I had to or I would lose my job, okay?
-不是... -这是真的
- That's not... - That's for real.
我们当时加班 只有我们两个人
We were working late. It was just the two of us.
她伸手来拿春卷 大概吧
She reached over to grab a spring roll, I guess,
但她就停在我脸前 小声说着
but she got right in my face, and she whispered,
"妈妈饿了"
"Mmm, Mama's hungry."
克莱尔 我得说 这可能是你的错
I have to say, Claire, this one might be on you.
说得像我会滥用职权占你便宜
Like I would abuse my position to take advantage of you
而不是占仓库的托尼便宜
and not Tony from the warehouse?
-仓库的托尼是谁 -就是...
- Who's Tony from the warehouse? - Just...
那个吻真的是个误会
The kiss was an honest mistake.
或许吧 但还是有点怪
Maybe, but it was still a little off,
而本的大多事情都挺怪
like most things are with Ben.
或许我就喜欢有点怪的 而且他还有很多面
Maybe I like a little off. And that's not all he is.
他是个很棒的人 而且莫名懂我
He's an amazing person who somehow gets me.
他很体贴 也聪明
He's thoughtful and smart,
我感觉在他身边能做自己
and I feel like i can be myself around him.
而且他睡觉时鼻子会小小抽动
And his nose does this little wiggly thing when he sleeps.
你看我睡觉吗
You watch me sleep?
我也看你睡觉
Dude, I watch you sleep.
我真开心我们的关系曝光了
I'm really glad that this is finally out
我能告诉别人我对你的感觉了
and I can tell people how I feel about you.
我真的喜欢你 本
I really like you, Ben.
很喜欢
Like, a lot.
我从没爱别人像爱你一样深
And I have never loved anyone as much as you.
-别说着说着就怪了 -好吧
- Don't make this weird. - Oh, yeah.
她没有伤心寂寞
She's not sad and lonely.
-没有 但是更糟 -瞧瞧她 克莱尔
- No, it's so much worse. - Look at her, Claire.
你见过她这么开心吗
Have you ever seen her look so happy?
靠
Crap.
3 2 1
3, 2, 1.
-你抓的是我的手 本 -对不起
- That's my hand, Ben. - Oh, sorry.
我的错
My bad.
加速 曼尼
Speed it up, Manny.
电影还有五分钟就开场了
The movie starts in five minutes.
抱歉 但我是不会时速超过32公里的
Sorry, but I'm not going over 20 miles an hour
因为卡布奇诺咖啡机没系安全带
with this cappuccino machine not strapped in.
一旦我练就了咖啡拉花技术
Once I perfect my foam art skills,
我的大一宿舍就是校园旺地了
my freshmen dorm will be the place to be.
我们可以再晚点跟他谈用"安全"措施了
I think we can put off that talk about using protection.
看 那里有一个车位
Mm, look, there's a spot right there.
看着悬 不过我还是试试吧
Looks tight, but I'll give it a try.
离路边太近了
You're too close to the curb.
要撞上了
You're gonna hit it.
我说什么来着
What'd I tell you?
没事的 乖儿子能做到
It's okay, Papi, you can do it.
绕过去
Go around.
有需要这样吗 你伸一根我还五根
Oh, really? Well, here's a bouquet of them!
好 我们再试一次
Okay, let's try this again.
够了 你下去 我来停车
Ugh, okay. Ah! Get out, I'll do it.
好"意外"哦
Surprise, surprise.
你刚刚说什么
What was that?
没什么 我是说我挺意外
Nothing, I was just saying that I am surprised
你像往常一样想要插手干涉
that you want to take over like you usually do.
-其实我不意外 -你这么指桑骂槐干嘛呢
- But I am not. - What are you cagey for?
我做错了什么
What did I do?
好吧 这个车位我停不进去
Okay, this spot's not happening.
我本来不想说的
Well, I didn't want to say anything,
但前几天 我们去杰夫和萨莉家时
but the other night, when we were at Jeff and Sally's,
我正在讲一个故事
I was in the middle of telling a story,
你就直接打断我 把结局说出来
you just took over and told the ending,
那样真的很没礼貌
and that was very rude.
这个车位好像不错 挺宽敞的
Okay, this one looks good -- It's huge.
你在气这个吗
That's what's bothering you?
我中途插入是为了救你
I jumped in to save you!
你都有点讲乱套
You were flailing.
快要被那些无关紧要的细节淹没了
You were drowning in a sea of unnecessary details.
怎么可能
Ah! How?!
我就喜欢那样说故事
That's the way I like to tell a story.
我喜欢巨细靡遗 更有画面感
I like to paint a picture.
讲故事就应该简短直接
A story should be short and simple.
不重要的细节不用告诉我
Don't tell me anything I don't need to know.
我是在带你踏上一段旅程
I am taking you on a journey.
而不是在教你如何组装书柜
I am not teaching you how to build a bookcase.
不是吧 你们明明看到我在等
Seriously? You saw me waiting.
就不能说一声你们不是要走吗
You couldn't tell me you weren't leaving?
你们记得自带购物袋
You brought your own shopping bags,
但却把礼貌忘在家里了
but you left your manners at home.
我只是想说 如果你想让故事好懂点
I'm just saying your story would be easier to follow
那就别一直讲岔题
if you didn't take so many side trips
并且再想想怎么架构你的故事
and you thought about the build a little bit.
你同意我说的吧 曼尼
You're with me on this, aren't you, Manny?
我喜欢妈妈说故事的方式
I like Mom's stories.
听到了没
See?
我就停这儿吧
I'm just gonna pull in here.
12块那么贵 难怪中产阶级那么愤怒
12 bucks? No wonder the middle class is so angry.
你绝对不可能听得懂她的故事
There's no way you would be able to follow her story.
他绝对听得懂
Yes, he would have.
好啊 你再说一遍
Fine. Tell it again.
几个礼拜前 我去逛超♥市♥
A couple of weeks ago, I go to the grocery store --
就是在华盛顿街
the one on Washington
右手边有个小小的红酒吧那一间
that has the tiny little wine bar to the right.
我进去后 就到处找纸巾
So, I come in, I'm looking for paper towels.
然后我想到 "我要犒劳一下自己
And I think, "Mmm, I'm gonna treat myself
喝点红酒吃点芝士" 有何不可呢
with some wine and some cheese." 'Cause why not?
于是我就去点了酒 然后我抬头时
So, I order my drink, and when I look up,
以为自己看到了桑德拉·布洛克
I thought I saw Sandra Bullock.
美国知名女演员 代表作有《生死时速》《地心引力》
停 你刚刚说
Stop. Right there,
你以为自己看到了桑德拉·布洛克
you just said you thought you saw Sandra Bullock.
我已经知道结局了 不是她
I already know the ending. It wasn't her.
故事结束
End of story.
对 但你还不知道其实是谁
Yeah, but you don't even know who it really was.
但我已经知道不是桑德拉·布洛克
But I know it's not Sandra Bullock,
所以我不感兴趣了
so I'm not invested.
我很喜欢她在《地心引力》里的表演
You know, I really loved her in that movie "Gravity."
谁在乎啊 她当时又不在场
Who cares? She wasn't there.
拜托你是真的要走
Oh, please be leaving.
我能说完我的故事吗
May I finish my story?
于是 我就跟着桑德拉·布洛克...
So, I start following Sandra Bullock...
不是桑德拉·布洛克
Not Sandra Bullock.
...逛超♥市♥
...around the grocery store.
她先去了冷冻区
She goes first to the frozen section,
然后去了清洁用品区
then she goes to the detergent aisle.
我一路上盘算着
I'm thinking to myself this whole time,
"我要去跟她打招呼
"I am gonna go and introduce myself,
但是一定要选对时机"
but it has to be at the right time."
于是我继续跟着她
So I keep following her.
最后 她离开超♥市♥
Eventually, she leaves the store.
她走出门 外面挺热的
She goes outside, which was actually really hot
虽然是一月份 记得吗 因为去年...
to be January, because, remember, last year --
我们知道是几月 我们知道天气
We know the month, we know the weather,
我们知道不是桑德拉·布洛克
we know it's not Sandra Bullock.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表