好啊 宝贝弟弟
Hey, baby brother!
我们别侮辱彼此了 你要多少钱
Let's not insult us both. How much do you need?
妈妈帮我先付了这个月的汽车保险
Mom paid my car insurance this month,
我跟她说我今天会有钱...
and I told her I'd have it today --
-告诉我数字就好 -120元
- The number, the number. - $120.
外公帮我在他的乡村俱乐部找了份工作
Grandpa got me a job at his country club,
我在打扫卫生赚小费
and I've been cleaning up in tips.
我还喜欢这些人的霸气说话方式
I also like the way those guys talk.
原来有专门对挪威人的种族蔑称呢
There's actually an ethnic slur for Norwegians.
叫冰[哔]
It's ice ers.
儿子 他们取消来看♥房♥♥
Hey, buddy, they canceled my showing,
我可以开车载你去上班了
so I can drive you to work.
看起来不错啊 是什么
That looks good. What is it?
乡村俱乐部的热月龙虾
Lobster Thermidor from the country club.
冰箱里还有"樱桃盛宴"甜点
There's also cherries jubilee in the fridge.
瞧瞧我们 吃得像是50年代的富人一样
Look at us eating like rich people in the '50s.
好啊 妈妈 祝你今天工作顺利
Hey, Mom! Have a good day at work.
我已经上完班了 都三点半了
Uh, I already did that. It's 3:30.
你怎么能现在才刚醒
How are you just waking up?
我把闹钟定在了中午 我肯定是睡过去了
I set my alarm for noon. I must have slept through it.
我工作得很晚 为一家新的酒吧宣传
I was working late promoting a new club.
对了 这是汽车保险的钱
Oh, by the way, here is the insurance money.
-谢谢 -里面有很多一元纸币啊
- Thank you. - A lot of singles in there.
你到底在这个酒吧做什么"工作"
What exactly do you do at this club?
对
Oh, right.
因为我是脱衣舞♥女♥ 艾丽克斯
'Cause I'm a stripper, Alex.
天啊 你们真觉得我是个脱衣舞♥女♥吗
Oh, my God, do you really think I'm a stripper?
-不觉得 -不觉得
- No. - No.
好了 我走了
Okay, well, I'm off.
我要去社区大学
I'm signing up for some business classes
报名参加一些商务课
at community college.
商务课啊
Business class, huh?
看来有人受到了影响啊
Sounds like somebody's been influenced
因为她和一个行业巨头
by living under the same roof
住在同一个屋檐下
with a certain captain of industry.
谢谢你 亲爱的 但要不是
Thank you, honey, but none of my success
有你照顾家并支持我 我也不可能成功
would have been possible without your support as a homemaker.
亲爱的 你突然对商业感兴趣了
Sweetheart, while I'm very flattered
我真是觉得很荣幸
by your sudden interest in business,
但你还是别再上课了 而是找份工作吧
how about instead of another class, you get a job?
把手弄脏[亲自干活]吧
Get your hands a little dirty, huh?
她可以用手抓抓头发
She could run her hands through her hair.
-那就脏了 -我已经预注册了
- That would do it. - I've already pre-registered.
我还报名了今晚的签售会
Also, I signed us up for that book signing tonight.
你还来吗
You still in?
绝对的
Absolutely.
我的书就在这
Got my book right here.
-想把这本书弄成你看过的样子吗 -外行
- Trying to make it look like you read it? - Amateur.
我的工作没有职称
So, I don't really have a job title
也没有固定的工作地点
or even a set place to work,
所以我就转来转去
so I kind of just float around
确保所有人得到了需要的东西
and make sure everyone has what they need.
四点了 法官大人
4:00, Your Honor.
别忘了吃药
Don't forget to take your medicine.
这都是有权有势的人
Well, all these powerful guys.
你可以在这里积累永恒的人脉
You can make connections here that'll last forever.
也不行
Not really.
这里经常有人去世
We have a lot of turnover here.
从四月以来 外面就一直在降半旗
That flag outside has been at half-mast since April.
所以才有这个
That's why we have these.
今晚 准会员鸡尾酒派对
这是怎么回事
Oh. How's that work?
你找个会员为你担♥保♥
You find a member to sponsor you,
过来跟委员会喝点酒
come have some drinks with the committee,
他们会投票选出一些新会员
and they vote a few people in.
跟我曾加入的秘密拉拉队组织程序差不多
Similar process to a secret cheer society I was in.
骷髅头和拉拉队绒球
Skull and Pom-Poms.
我已经泄露太多了
I've said too much already.
你想加入吗
Are you thinking of joining?
我的两个合作伙伴都在俱乐部里
Both my partners are in clubs.
他们招徕了许多生意
They've drummed up a lot of business.
也许我...
Maybe I --
那是杰 也许他可以
Hey, there's Jay. Maybe he can --
杰 杰
Jay. Jay!
杰杰杰
Jay, Jay, Jay!
快走
Go, go, go!
杰 等等
Jay, wait up!
我觉得有人在叫你
I think someone's calling for you.
我什么都没听见 这车怎么了
I didn't hear anything. What's wrong with this cart?
-你踩了刹车吗 快啊 -你的钉鞋
- You got the brakes on? Go! - Ow! Your spikes.
跑太快有点抽筋了
Hey, hey, hey! Cramps.
卢克和我刚一起吃了一块威灵顿牛排
Luke and I just split a Beef Wellington
和卡西诺烧蛤
and clams casino.
我想知道你能否为我担♥保♥
Um, I'm wondering if you'd, uh, sponsor me
让我参加今晚的新会员派对
for the new-members thing tonight.
天啊 我很乐意 但他们有规定
Gee, I'd like to, but they got rules
亲戚不能为新会员担♥保♥ 所以
about relatives sponsoring new members, so --
他们没有 我就这样做了
No, they don't. I just did it.
天啊 他们肯定是改规定了
Gee, they must have changed that.
真棒 今晚见 我该几点来
Oh, great, I'll see you tonight. What time should I be here?
我想大概九点半开始吧
Oh, I think it starts about 9:30.
不 那时候就结束了 七点开始
No, it'll be over by then. It starts at 7:00.
他们肯定也改时间了
They must have changed that, too.
谢谢你 杰 七点见
Thanks, Jay. See you at 7:00.
等等 那是克莱尔的丈夫对吧
Wait, that was Claire's husband, right?
是的 安德斯 你这个愚蠢的冰[哔]
Yes, it was, Anders, you stupid ice
六个月来 我从来没机会独处一晚
I haven't had one night to myself in six months,
但今晚 曼尼要去参加派对
but tonight, Manny's going to a party.
如果我能让乔累到睡觉
And if I can get Joe tired enough to go to sleep,
我就终于可以放松 洗个长长的舒服澡了
I can finally relax and take a long, nice bath.
我还有一个能浮起来的酒杯
I even have a wine glass that floats.
就算我睡着了 也不会发生糟糕的事
In case I fall asleep, nothing bad can happen.
好了 小驯鹿
Ohh. Okay, little reindeer,
我们还没到北极呢
we didn't get to the North Pole yet.
我不想玩这个游戏了
I'm tired of this game.
我们得把这食物送给圣诞老人
Well, we need to take this food to Santa Claus.
如果不送 他就会饿死
If not, he's gonna starve to death.
我该穿哪件参加派对
Which shirt for the party --
淡黄色还是黄水仙色
the canary or the daffodil?
别又来了
We're not doing this again.
我刚帮你决定了背心是选人字呢还是粗花呢
I just did the herringbone or the tweed for your vest.
随便选一件然后去吧
Just pick one and go.
好吧 这件需要熨烫
Okay. Oh, well, this needs ironing.
好吧 上车
Okay, jump on.
驯鹿鲁道夫 去洗衣房♥
Rudolph, to the laundry room!
我知道这只是社区剧场
I know it's just community theater,
但是首映夜真是令人激动啊
but aren't opening nights so exciting?
是啊 社会精英
Yes, the cream of society
-穿上最好看的人字拖 -米奇尔
- decked out in their finest flip-flops. - Mitchell.
天啊 我真不敢相信
Oh, my God, I can't believe it.
高中后我就没见过你了
I haven't seen you since high school!
是的 好多年了对吧 泰咪
Uh, yes, it's been years, huh, uh, T-T-Tammy.
如果你想
Hey, let me know
再跟我去看台下面"滚"几圈 告诉我一声
if you want to roll around under the bleachers again, doll.
好奇怪 感觉我应该能记住她这样的啊
That's weird -- I feel like I would've remembered her.
-她为什么要贴着名牌啊 -我不知道
- Why was she wearing a name tag? - I don't know.
是你啊
Oh, there he is!
还记得我们玩乐队的时候
Remember that time in band
你把笛子掉进水沟那次吗
when you dropped your flute in the gutter?
抱歉 我从来没吹过长笛之类的
I'm sorry -- I never played the flute or anything --
老水沟吹笛手
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表