When are you leaving for your parents'?
你什么时候去你父母家
When Tammy finishes her nap.
等塔米小睡醒来
When are you leaving for Los Angeles?
你什么时候出发去洛杉矶
Soon as I can.
尽快吧
I'd invite you,
我本想邀请你一起去
but I think it's best you're alone right now.
但又觉得你现在最好还是自己静静
Don't be cruel. No.
别这么残忍♥ 不是
It's going to take you a moment to realize where you are.
你需要一段时间才能认清自己的处境
You're free.
你自♥由♥了
Free of her. You're free of them.
不用再受她的折磨 也不用再理会他们
You're free of everything.
你不再有任何羁绊了
It's not the way I wanted it.
但我不想以这种方式获得自♥由♥
Now you know that.
你现在可知道了
Can I go in and say goodbye? I won't wake her.
我能进去跟她道个别吗 不会吵醒她的
I was told 9:00.
跟我说的是9点开会
Right on time. Impressive.
很准时嘛 不可思议
Don, we need to have a serious conversation.
唐 我们得严肃地谈一谈
Where would you like to do it?
你想在哪儿谈
Is this about the Hershey meeting yesterday?
是关于昨天跟好时的会面吗
Because I can explain.
我可以解释一下
Well, unfortunately, that meeting
不幸的是 昨天的会面
and most of your questionable behavior is beyond explanation.
以及你大多数令人费解的行为都无法解释
Should I sit down?
我该坐下来听吗
Yes.
是的
I'm not going to defend myself.
我不打算为自己辩解
I've tolerated plenty from every one of you.
我也忍♥了你们每个人很多事
Don, there's no need for defense.
唐 你不用辩护
This isn't a trial.
这不是审判
The verdict has been reached.
我们已经达成一致了
So what time did this meeting start?
这会议到底什么时候开始的
We think it's best for you and the firm
我们认为对你和公♥司♥来说最好的举措
if you take some time off and regroup.
就是你离开一段时间 重新调整自己
How much time? A few months.
多长时间 几个月吧
But the holidays are coming. That'll take up most of it.
但圣诞长假也快到了 那就占了不少时间
Did you tell Ted?
你们跟泰德说了吗
'Cause he can't go to California
因为如果没人管理纽约这边的业务
if there's no one here to run New York.
他就不能去加州
Ted feels confident he can oversee Peggy from L.A.
泰德相信他能在洛城监督好佩奇
He knows it's temporary.
他知道这是暂时的
I want a return date.
我要求你们告诉我归期
We can't give you that.
我们现在给不了你
You all agree with this?
你们都一致同意的吗
Try and see it from our side.
你该站在我们的立场考虑一下
Good morning. Hello, Don.
早上好 你好 唐
You're early.
你来早了
Sorry about that, old chum.
关于这事我很抱歉 老朋友
This is Lou Avery from Dancer Fitzgerald.
这是丹斯&菲茨杰拉德公♥司♥的卢·艾弗里
We've met.
我们见过面
Going down?
你要下去吗
What's that?
那是什么啊
We couldn't send it back.
我们可没办法退货
Hey. What?
嘿 怎么了
Happy holidays.
节日快乐呀
What's he doing here?
他在这儿凑什么热闹
I'm inviting you into Kevin's life,
我是想让你进入凯文的生活
not mine.
不是我的生活
Okay.
好吧
Hi, Bob.
嗨 鲍勃
Mom, Roger's here.
妈 罗杰来了
Gail got her hair done for you.
格尔是为你才特意梳一下头发的
Hello, little man.
你好呀 小家伙
You ready for some turkey? Yes.
你想吃点火鸡肉吗 嗯
Here, let me get it for you.
来 我来喂你
I thought you left.
我以为你走了呢
No, I've got too much to do.
没有 我还有很多事要做
And you thought you'd do it in here?
你打算在这房♥间里做吗
It's where everything is.
所有的东西都在这里
See you Monday.
周一见
Did they name it "Hershey"
他们将这座城命名为"好时城"
because of the chocolate
是因为同品牌名的巧克力
or is the chocolate named after the city?
还是说好时巧克力是根据城市名来命名的
There was a man named Hershey.
是有个叫"好时"的人
He made enough chocolate to build a town.
他生产了超多巧克力 促进了一座城的诞生
Why are we stopping?
我们为什么要停下来
This is a bad neighborhood.
这一片区治安很差
Come on.
下车吧
This is where I grew up.
这里就是我长大的地方
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表