你成功活下来了
Listen, Lieutenant.
听着 中尉
What do you say we get into some trouble?
我们不如来惹点麻烦吧
It's PFC Dinkins, by the way.
我是一等兵丁金斯
It's usually printed right there.
一般都是印在这儿的
Don.
唐
So how do you feel about giving away the bride?
你愿意陪新娘走红毯吗
You don't think your friend's gonna make it?
你觉得你朋友醒不过来吗
Nah, he's my best man.
他是我的伴郎
Her family's in San Ysidro.
她家在圣思多罗
And I don't want some hotel employee being her dad.
我可不想让那些酒店打杂的当她爸
They look just like the enemy.
他们长得跟敌人差不多
Am I wrong?
我说错了吗
There's plenty of GIs here. There's no one else you know?
这儿有很多美国兵 就没有你认识的吗
Who gave your bride away?
你的新娘是谁陪着走红毯的
I'd love to help you out, but you don't even know me.
我很愿意帮你 可你都不认识我
I think you'd regret it later.
我觉得你以后会后悔的
I believe in what goes around comes around.
我相信善有善报 恶有恶报
One day I'm gonna be a veteran in paradise.
也许哪天我也会成为流连于天堂之地的老兵
One day I'll be the man who can't sleep and talks to strangers.
也许哪天我也会半夜失眠和陌生人聊天
I, James,
我 詹姆斯
take you, Connie, for my lawful wife,
愿意娶你 康妮 做我的合法妻子
to have and to hold from this day forward.
从今相扶相爱 直到永远
For better or for worse, for richer or for poorer,
无论顺境或逆境 无论富有或贫穷
in sickness and in health,
无论健康或疾病
until death do us part.
至死不渝
But what you are doing wrong?
但你做错什么了
I'm so sorry, Officer. It's very hard to see.
很抱歉 警官 天太黑了看不清
That's why you have to drive slower.
所以你得缓慢行驶
We go easy on the speed limit here, but not with this ice.
我们一般不要求限速 但路面结冰了
I promise I will do that in the future.
我以后会注意的
I'm afraid this is about what you already did.
但我恐怕你已经违规了
You may not be aware, but this is Betty Francis.
你或许不知道她就是贝蒂·弗朗西斯
You may know her husband, my son, Henry Francis.
你该认识她丈夫 我儿子亨利·弗朗西斯
He works in the mayor's office in Manhattan. Mayor Lindsay.
他在曼哈顿的市长办公室为林赛市长效劳
I work for New York State. We've got our own mayor.
我为纽约州效力 我们有自己的市长
I'll do without your sarcasm, young man.
你不必如此冷嘲热讽 年轻人
Now, if you don't mind,
如果你不介意
I think all concerned will be very content
我认为皆大欢喜的做法就是
if you issue a stern warning and let us be on our way.
对我们做出严厉警告 然后让我们走人
Pauline.
宝琳
I'm trying to avoid taking you off the road with a shovel.
我尽量忍♥着不动用铲车来把你们拖走
She's driving like a maniac.
她开车时像个疯子
Yell at her.
吼醒她
I hate cops.
我讨厌警♥察♥
Nonsense. They're just doing their job.
胡说 他们只是履行职责而已
Well, they're too enthusiastic.
他们也太一腔热血了
That ruined it. That ruined everything.
真扫兴 气氛都被他毁了
I can't imagine it getting any darker than this.
我想不出有什么比这更阴郁的了
My mom's dead.
我妈妈死了
How was "The Nutcracker"?
《胡桃夹子》怎么样
The highlight of the evening. Magical as always.
精彩至极 一如既往地迷人
Well, Bobby, Gene, and I are sorry we missed it.
博比 吉恩和我很遗憾没能一起去
Nothing like the ballet, right, boys?
没什么比那个芭蕾更美妙 对吧 儿子们
Is Sandy sleeping over?
桑迪留下过夜吗
What do you care?
关你什么事
Isn't somebody going to say something?
没人想说点什么吗
Betty got a ticket.
贝蒂得到一张罚单
For what?
为什么
I thought it was going to be speeding,
我以为是超速驾驶
but apparently it's reckless driving.
结果是鲁莽驾驶
I want you to tell your wife
我想让你告诉你妻子
that invoking your name in an interaction with a state trooper
跟警♥察♥交涉时提你的名字
is nothing to be ashamed of.
不是什么丢人的事
Ma, it barely works for me.
妈妈 我本人在场都没什么用
Then Grandma Pauline yelled at him.
宝琳奶奶还冲他吼了呢
I did nothing of the sort. What did he do?
我才没吼 他干什么了
He was verbally abusive.
他出言不逊
Give him the ticket.
把罚单给他
He'll fix it. He does it for everyone.
他会解决的 他帮所有人解决这种问题
Ma, you know how I fix those tickets?
妈妈 你知道我怎么解决那些罚单吗
I pay 'em.
我老老实实交钱
Can I open it?
可以打开吗
Get away, you little weirdo.
走开 小怪物
I like the case. It looks like a coffin.
我喜欢这个琴盒 像个棺材
Would you play a little? That'd be nice.
要是能为我们拉上一曲就好了
I don't know.
我不知道
Please. It makes me feel so much.
拉一曲吧 每次听都很有感觉
This is disgusting. Don't let them force you.
真恶心 别让他们勉强你
Have you been playing long?
你已经练了很长时间了吗
She's going to Juilliard next semester.
她下学期要去朱利亚德艺术学院了
Juilliard?
朱利亚德
Why didn't you tell me we were in the presence of a prodigy?
原来站在我们面前的少女竟然是个神童
15 is not a prodigy.
15岁不能叫神童了吧
Sorry about that. Checking the steam.
不好意思 刚刚在检查蒸汽
How was your trip? Wonderful.
玩得怎么样 很好
Warm. I did not miss this.
温暖 我可不怀念这里的冷天气
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Let me in there.
让我来
It's okay, Jonesy.
没事的 乔纳西
Jesus, what's his real name? I don't know.
老天 他真名叫什么 我不知道
Open his coat. Open his coat.
解开他的大衣 解开他的大衣
Sylvia, call an ambulance.
希维娅 叫救护车
There's a phone at the desk.
前台有部电♥话♥
Okay, Jonesy, keep listening to me.
好了 乔纳西 听我说话
Come on, I know you can hear me.
加油 我知道你能听见
Come on.
撑住
Let me get those.
让我来拿吧
Absolutely not. I'm surprised you're back at work.
不敢劳烦 没想到你回来工作了
Oh, the missus couldn't wait to get me out of the house.
我老婆等不及要把我赶出来
I don't believe it.
我才不信
Oh, wait.
等等
Messenger came with your script yesterday.
邮差昨天给你送剧本来了
I didn't let it out of my sight.
我一直小心保管着
I got you a pretty nice bottle for Christmas
我送给你一瓶好酒作为圣诞礼物
in case you can't read the handwriting.
怕你看不懂我写的字 提前告诉你一下
Well, I hope you got Dr.Rosen a case.
那你恐怕得送给罗森医生一整箱了
I thought you were going to stop reading that before bed.
我以为你睡前不会再看那个了呢
It's not bothering me tonight.
我今晚没感觉到烦心
I bet it isn't.
我猜也是
You're so calm from all that violin.
你听了小提琴之后可真是平静啊
She plays beautifully.
她拉得很棒
You and Bobby had the same look on your face when she was playing.
你当时和博比的表情一模一样
She's a year older than Sally. Shame on you.
她只比萨丽大一岁 你可真下流
No one would blame me for leaving you for a teenage musician.
没人会责怪我因喜爱天才少女音乐家而冷落你
She's just in the next room.
她就在隔壁
Why don't you go in there and rape her?
你不如进去把她强♥暴♥了吧
I'll hold her arms down.
我帮你按住她的手
Betty, what the hell?
贝蒂 你♥他♥妈♥在想什么
You said you wanted to spice things up.
你说过你想增添点情趣
Will it ruin it if I'm there?
我在场会不会扫兴
You know what? If you want to be alone with her,
其实 如果你想和她独处
I'll put on my housecoat and take Sally for a ride.
我可以穿上家居服 带萨丽去兜风
You can stick a rag in her mouth and you won't wake the boys.
你可以用胶布粘住她的嘴 以免吵醒孩子们
All right. All right, Betty.
够了 贝蒂
My goodness. You're blushing.
天呐 你脸红了
She left the sliding door open.
她竟然把滑门开着
There's dirt all over the rug.
地毯上全是灰
Maybe she wanted to air out the place.
她也许是想让屋子透透气
I'm gonna take the cleaning out of her Christmas present.
她显然没打算把清洁作为圣诞礼物送给我们了
One scene.
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表