Maybe McCarthy. Worst case, Kennedy.
或许是麦卡锡 最坏也是肯尼迪
I love Bobby Kennedy.
我喜欢鲍比·肯尼迪
Fine.
好吧
If that's what you want.
你想怎样就怎样吧
I just want you to kiss me.
我想你吻我
Damn it.
该死
Hello to you, too.
你也好啊
What the hell are you doing in Detroit?
你♥他♥妈♥来底特律干什么
My doctor recommended an ocean voyage.
我医生建议我来次海上旅行
Can I get one of those?
也给我来杯那个
I don't believe this.
我真不敢相信
I spent six weeks on this pipe dream
我的白日梦做了整整6周
and it's gonna be over in two seconds.
而这梦马上就要醒了
Hell, I knew I was good,
老天 我知道我很厉害
but I didn't know all I had to do was show up.
可没想到我只是露个脸你们就吓成这样
You don't know what this means?
你不知道这意味着什么吗
It's not my job to put you at ease,
本不该由我来安慰你
but just because they brought us in at the last second
不过他们最后关头让我们入伙
doesn't mean you're dead.
并不意味着你们就完蛋了
Me? We're both dead.
我 是我们都完蛋了
I've had enough psychological warfare today.
我今天已经受够了心理战
Why don't you take a table? Think about it.
烦请你换张桌子吧 你想想
When it's two top 10 agencies and me, I've got a chance.
两家广♥告♥业十强公♥司♥加上我 我还小有胜算
Now that there's two little guys, we're DOA.
现在变成我们两家小公♥司♥ 我们铁定出局
I'm not worried. I've got great work.
我不担心 我的作品很棒
Of course you do. And mine's even better, I guarantee.
那是当然 不过我的更棒 我保证
You know how this works. They're gonna take our creative
你清楚这套路的 他们会拿我们的创意
and give it to one of the big boys.
给其中一家大公♥司♥做
Second place, tied with last.
第二名 等同于最后一名
Come on, you know I'm right.
拜托 你知道我没说错
So they want a name brand.
不就是想找个名声大的公♥司♥嘛
We had a car. So did we.
我们给车做过广♥告♥ 我们也做过
It's not the same thing.
根本不是一回事儿
It's the size of the team.
而是团队的大小
It's opening an office in Detroit.
要在底特律专门设立个办公室
This is General Motors.
那可是通用汽车啊
They fight the war with bodies on the ground.
他们的天下可是一步步打下来的
I saw Dancer at the airport.
我在机场遇见丹斯的人了
Looked like half my office.
光来的人就顶我半个办公室
This business is rigged.
这桩生意太黑了
Damn it.
该死
That's what I said.
我刚就是这么说的
Sorry about that.
真抱歉
I'm tired of this crap.
我受够了这些破事儿
I should just let Chevy buy my brain and put it in a jar.
我该让雪佛兰买♥♥下我的大脑 放在瓶子里
Can I get another?
能再给我来杯吗
Brain in a jar.
瓶子里的大脑
Put it on your tombstone.
用来做墓志铭吧
"Here lies SCDP,
"斯库德普广♥告♥公♥司♥安眠于此
the little company with the big ideas."
规模有限 创意无限"
"CGC, giving away creative one car at a time."
CGC 白送创意 一车一次
So what did you go with?
你的广♥告♥词配什么
What, I show you mine, you show me yours?
怎么 我们要相互交流创意吗
What's the difference at this point?
都到这地步了 还有什么区别
You first.
你先来
Okay, but I've got to stand up.
好 不过我得先站起来
This is a car for the young and the young at heart.
谨以此车献给年轻人 或心态年轻的人
Because today nobody knows where they're headed,
因为当今的人们虽然不清楚前途在哪
but they're not afraid of what's around the bend.
但他们却从不畏惧去接触疯狂的新事物
Power plus design equals adventure.
动力加设计等于冒险精神
Throw the map out the window and hit the road, Jack.
把地图扔到窗外 "上路吧 杰克"[歌♥曲名]
Then I sing the song.
然后就开始唱歌♥
That's good. No kidding.
很好 不是开玩笑的
Just music. People's faces.
音乐 人脸
All kinds-- teenagers, dads, moms.
各种各样的 青少年 父亲 母亲
Different expressions of wonder.
各不相同的惊奇的表情
What could this possibly be?
这会是什么呢
It's so new,
它是如此新颖
this combination of power,
是动力 科技
technology, comfort, and price
舒适度和难以置信的价格之间
that it's impossible to imagine.
完美无缺的一次结合
But not at Chevy.
但不出现雪佛兰车
The future
未来
is something you haven't even thought of yet.
是你还从未想过的事
You run that for a week,
广♥告♥放出一星期后
then you finally show the car.
再把汽车展现出来
That's interesting.
挺有意思的
Hooray.
万岁
So should we go home?
我们要回家了吗
We--
我们
that's interesting.
真有意思
Why, you want to stay just so Chevy
为什么 你还想留下来
can put a feather in your cap?
等着雪佛兰的垂青吗
I have a better idea.
我有个更好的主意/创意
No, you don't. I just heard it.
不 你没有 我刚刚听到了
This is why everyone hates you.
这就是大家都讨厌你的原因
Think about it.
想想吧
Both of us have the creative,
我们两家都有创意
but neither of us have an agency to match.
但规模都还跟不上
Why would I do that?
我凭什么要那么做
Because we're dead.
因为我们都已经死透了
Even if I were to consider that, Chevy calls the shots.
即便我真考虑这么干 最后拍板的还是雪佛兰
Hey, Lieutenant,
嘿 中尉
want to get into some trouble?
你就不想剑走偏锋一次
How would that even work?
这怎么行得通
Well, one of us, probably me,
我们其中之一 多半是我
will have to figure out a way to make Chevy
得想个办法让雪佛兰坚信
think it was their idea to combine our agencies.
让我们两家联手是他们自己的意愿
And then the other one, let's say it was you,
然后另一个 假设是你吧
will have to figure out what the hell we're going to present.
得想出我们要展现什么
Well, we have partners.
我们是有其他合伙人的
Who aren't sitting in this bar.
他们现在人又不在这里
Can I get another?
再给我来一杯吧
No, we're done.
不用了 喝完了
We've got a long night.
今晚可有得熬了
I want to make it clear,
我事先说清楚
unless this works, I'm against it.
除非真可行 否则我是反对的
I was just saying the same thing.
我也打算这么说呢
Shall we?
走吧
After you.
你们先请
You're not supposed to be here till the weekend.
你周末前是不应该出现在这里的
I don't like you surprising me.
我可不喜欢你总是给我惊喜
Sit down, Trudy.
坐下 特鲁迪
Did you know your father pulled his business?
你知道你父亲中止了跟我们的合作吗
No.
不知道
And I don't care, Peter.
我也不在乎 皮特
You understand that we were going to be very rich,
你明白我们本可以非常富有
but he's ruined that.
但他毁了这一切
He's done everything for you.
他为你做了够多的了
He's a hypocrite, Trudy.
他是个伪君子 特鲁迪
Don't you dare criticize my father.
你怎么敢这样说我父亲
I guess it doesn't matter
哪怕我在市中心的妓院里碰到他
that I caught him in a Midtown whorehouse.
你也觉得也没关系是吧
Just stop it right now.
马上给我闭嘴
It's true. With a 200-pound Negro prostitute.
真的 他睡了一个200磅的黑鬼妓♥女♥
Ask him to his face.
你自己当面问去
You'll say anything to hurt me, won't you?
你为了伤害我真是什么都敢说 是吗
He wanted it this way.
是他想要这样
He left me no other choice.
他害我别无选择
You had lots of choices, Peter.
你有很多选择 皮特
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表