Let's go. Back to work. Everything's fine.
我们走 回去工作 没事的
I understand the confidentiality,
我知道需要保密
but I need to know how to bill Project K.
但我需要知道如何给K项目做账
Don't.
别
Meredith, why don't you step out?
梅瑞迪斯 你出去一下
I don't know what she said
我不知道她说了什么
because I'm not privy to these conversations,
因为我不能参与你们的谈话
but I would like the chance to defend myself.
但我想为自己辩护
Mr. Crane, I haven't No, please.
克雷恩先生 我没有... 不 请说
Let him go on.
让他继续
Well, it's this simple--
事情很简单
Scarlett works for me and Joan tried to fire her.
斯嘉丽为我工作 琼想解雇她
She left work early and had Dawn punch her time card.
她早退了 让唐恩帮她打记时卡
It's pay for a minimum of five hours of work
我们雇她每天至少工作5小时
that she didn't do that we are paying for.
而她没能完成
Well, it's either me or her.
不是我走 就是她走
Joan? Scarlett.
你说琼吗 斯嘉丽
I think you mean, "If she goes, I go."
我想你的意思是 "如果她走 我就走"
"Broadway Joe on Broadway."
《百老汇乔登上百老汇》
Is there anybody in here who thought of that?
在座有人想到这点子吗
I did. What the hell is that?
我想到了 那是什么玩意
It's $150,000 worth of incremental business
那是价值15万美元的额外业务
I generated while solving a problem. For what?
是我解决一个问题挣到的 为了什么
So I can stand outside that glass and watch you all in here?
就为了站在玻璃外 看你们坐在里面吗
What did Dawn do? Well, I'm almost positive
唐恩做了什么 我相当肯定...
Just keep talking to her because she's a partner.
继续跟她说话吧 因为她是合伙人
You know what?
你们猜怎么着
I'm sorry my accomplishments happened in broad daylight
我很抱歉我那成就光明正大
and I can't be given the same rewards.
我却没法得到相同的嘉奖
What is that supposed to mean?
你这话是什么意思
You know damn well.
你最清楚
The next time this group is called to order,
下次你们开会
I expect to be sitting at this table.
我也希望能就坐
I've actually earned it.
我为自己赢得了这个资格
Don't worry, dear. That's not going to happen.
别担心 亲爱的 那不可能发生
Joan, I don't want to put myself in the same camp as Harry,
琼 我不是跟哈里站一边
but I might remind you and everyone
但我想提醒你和所有人
the Commission on Human Rights is continuing to investigate
人♥权♥委员会还在调查
our industry regarding the employment of Negroes.
我们行业雇用黑人的情况
She's a good secretary.
她是个好秘书
Of course.
当然
What about Scarlett?
那斯嘉丽呢
I think this humiliation will suffice.
我觉得此番羞辱足以为戒了
Can we continue with the billings?
可以继续谈记账的事了吗
Yes.
好的
Where were we?
刚才说到哪了
"Meredith, why don't you step out?"
"梅瑞迪斯 你回避一下好吗"
I'm sorry, but I couldn't leave.
抱歉 但我没办法早走
I don't care
我不介意
as long as you brought those bridal magazines.
只要你把新娘杂♥志♥带来了就好
What is wrong with you?
你是怎么回事
I had a day today that pushed your stupid wedding
我今天过得很糟 根本顾不上
to the bottom of the list.
你那愚蠢的婚礼的事
Did you get fired? No.
你被开除了吗 没有
I don't think so.
我觉得没有
Who can tell at that place?
那地方的事谁说得好呢
What happened?
发生什么了
One of the girls asked me to punch out her time card
有个女同事让我下班时帮她打卡
and we got caught.
我们被发现了
I told you, those girls aren't your friends.
我告诉过你 那些女孩不是你的朋友
Yes, they are. She got in more trouble than me.
不 她们是 她的麻烦比我大
Why do you think she asked you?
你以为她为什么会找你帮忙
You can't say no 'cause you're too scared.
你太胆小了 不敢说不
All they see is, "Yes, sir."
她们看到你整天唯唯诺诺
Everybody's scared there.
那里每个人都胆战心惊
Women crying in the ladies' room.
女人在卫生间里哭泣
Men crying in the elevator.
男人在电梯里流泪
It sounds like New Year's Eve when they empty the garbage,
清理垃圾桶时的声音像除夕夜一样
there are so many bottles.
叮铃咣啷全是空酒瓶
And I told you about that poor man hanging himself in his office.
我跟你说过那个在办公室上吊的可怜人
Oh, they got it so bad,
他们那么惨
they must all be jealous of you.
一定都很嫉妒你吧
What am I gonna do? Throw a brick through their window?
我能怎么做 拿砖头砸向他们的窗户吗
I want to keep my job,
我想保住我的工作
so I'm gonna keep my head down.
所以我要小心行事
Well, I couldn't do it.
我可做不到
Well, you don't have to.
你不需要
You're getting married.
你要结婚了
And dinner.
还有人请你吃晚餐
I should have brought Dennis.
我该带丹尼斯一起来的
You're not even listening to me.
你根本没听我说话
I'm sorry. I need a drink
抱歉 我需要喝杯酒
and this place is a soda fountain.
这地方却只有汽水饮料
I feel like I'm in high school
我觉得我变成和这里的
right down to the clientele.
顾客群一样的高中生了
Hello?
喂
We're sitting here waiting for a phone to ring.
我们坐在这里等着电♥话♥铃响
This actually is high school.
真是回到高中时代了
So what do you do to have fun?
那你平时做什么消遣
I don't look in a guidebook.
我不会去旅游指南里推荐的地方
This wasn't in a guidebook, okay?
这不是旅游指南里的 好吗
My friend told me about it.
我朋友给我推荐了这里
Is she a nun or just the right age for this place?
她是修女吗 还是正值青春期
Apparently there are quite a few men here
显然这里有很多男人
who go for a certain type.
专找某种类型的女人
Joanie, don't judge me.
琼妮 不要评判我
I'm in New York.
我好不容易来次纽约
Good evening, ladies.
晚上好 女士们
If there's anything you need, I'll be over there.
如果你们需要什么 我就在那边
Catherine's got a lot of tables, so don't hesitate.
凯瑟琳要负责的客人很多 所以尽管找我
I'm Leo.
我叫里奥
I'm Kate. And this is Joan.
我叫凯特 这位是琼
Actually, I don't think our phone is working.
实际上 我们的电♥话♥好像坏了
Can you test it? I'll see what I can do.
你能试试吗 我看看我能做些什么
How many girls come in here
有多少女孩来这里
and complain that their phones are broken?
抱怨她们的电♥话♥坏了呢
He's cute. Reminds me of Scotty.
他好帅 让我想起斯科特
Well, don't marry him.
别嫁给他
That was the worst six months of my life.
那是我人生中最糟糕的六个月
You always did everything first.
你总是什么事都抢在前面
But you did everything smart.
但你什么事都比我做得聪明
Well, tonight we're just a couple of young secretaries.
今晚就让我们扮做两个年轻的小秘书
Answer it.
接啊
Hello?
喂
How did you do that?
你怎么做到的
I didn't do anything. He likes you.
我什么也没做 他喜欢你
What?
什么
Just a minute. Let me ask my girlfriend.
等一下 我问问我朋友
He wants us to meet him after his shift.
他想让我们等他下班后一起玩
Well, tell him you know a place.
跟他说你知道个地方
But I don't. Do you?
但我不知道 你知道吗
Should I invite him to my room? No.
我该邀请他去我房♥间吗 不
We were just trying to think of a place.
我们在想去哪里
Tell him to think of a place.
让他想个地方
Do you know of a place?
你知道什么地方比较好吗
Oh, good.
好的
Hang up. Till then.
挂吧 到时见
Okay, now I need a drink.
好吧 我现在需要来杯酒了
Do you honestly believe a few jokes
你真觉得在《史默思兄弟秀》上
on the "Smothers Brothers" are really upsetting people?
开几个玩笑会引发观众们的反感吗
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表