It said "Sweet" on the package.
包装上写着"甜"
It was the only sweet thing in my life.
那也是我人生中唯一甘甜的事
Do you want to advertise that?
你想把这个故事用进广♥告♥中吗
If I had my way, you would never advertise.
如果按照我的做法 你们就再也不必做广♥告♥了
You shouldn't have someone like me
你们不该请我这样的广♥告♥人
telling that boy what a Hershey bar is.
告诉那个男孩好时有多甜美
He already knows.
他早已知道
Don's being modest.
唐太谦虚了
But it's just this kind of theater
但正是这种戏剧化
that makes our work so different.
让我们的作品与众不同
Well, that's quite a story.
好一个故事
It was a pleasure meeting you.
很高兴见到你们
We'd love to have a meal,
我们想请你们吃饭
stop you from going to some of these other meetings.
阻止你们去见别的公♥司♥
Ted...?
泰德
It was a pleasure. Yes.
幸会 是的
You're going to California.
你去加州吧
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I want you to.
我想让你去
Thank you.
谢谢
Dawn, get my things.
唐恩 拿我的东西来
You know, you shit the bed in there.
你刚刚在里面闯了大祸了
I don't care. Was any of that true?
我不在乎 那些话是真的吗
Yes. I have to go home.
是的 我必须回家了
Happy Thanksgiving, sweetheart.
感恩节快乐 亲爱的
You, too, Mr. Draper.
您也快乐 德雷柏先生
It occurred during the Roaring 20s dinner dance,
事情发生在二十年代嘉年华舞会上
so your mother likely went missing over the promenade.
令堂应该是散步时走失的
It's the only way she wouldn't have hit a deck below.
她没回下面的船舱只有这一个可能
No, where was the boat?
不 当时船在哪
Oh, somewhere off the coast of Martinique.
马丁尼克岛近海
Did they check the beaches?
他们查过沙滩吗
Well, first of all, there are a lot of sharks.
首先 那里有很多鲨鱼
Dear Lord.
老天啊
As I said, there's no impetus for either government to investigate
如我所说 政♥府♥没什么理由调查此事
and the SS Sunset Princess in contacting you
而日落公主号♥与您联♥系♥
has fulfilled its obligation.
已经履行了其职责
It's 1968.
都1968年了
Surely you're not telling me
你总不至于想告诉我
there's still some international oceanic limbo
现在还有区划不明的国际海域
where murder is smiled upon.
纵容杀人犯吧
I have a private investigator prepared to board the ship
我已经安排了私家探员登船
and locate your mother's husband-- well, nurse--
找到令堂的丈夫 不 是看护
Manolo Coluen, alias Marcus Constantine.
曼努诺·科伦 化名马库斯·康斯坦丁
We also have wheels we can grease in Panama.
我们在巴拿马还可以托人找关系
No stone unturned, no expense spared.
全力搜索 不惜重金
Ahem, let's say we want the very best of everything.
假设 我们希望一切都做最好的安排
What are the expenses?
得花多少钱
To bring your mother's killer to justice?
把杀害令堂的凶手绳之以法吗
Ballpark. It may take time.
报个大约数目 可能需要一些时日
Now that Manolo's aware of
既然曼努诺已经知道
her limited financial resources, he may bolt.
令堂积蓄不多 他可能会逃跑
Alvin, I have another call coming in.
阿尔文 我这有另一通电♥话♥打进来
Can we continue this later?
能一会儿再打给你吗
When you think about it,
其实仔细想想
it won't bring her back.
再怎样她也回不来了
She's in the water
她已经长眠大海
with Father.
和父亲在一起
She loved the sea.
她爱大海
I didn't want to disturb you.
我不想打扰你
What happened?
怎么了
I don't even know how to say this.
我都不知道该如何开口
Did you tell Nan?
你告诉南了吗
Did you confess? I told you to wait.
你和她坦白了吗 我叫你等一等的
No, that's--
不 我...
I'm going to California.
我要去加州了
You can stay here and have your life
你留在这 享受你的人生
and your career and let this be the past.
你的事业 让我们的事成为过去
I can't believe Don did this.
我真不敢相信唐居然做出这种事
I knew he wasn't going. He knows it's Siberia.
我知道他不想去 他知道那里一片荒凉
I can undo this. No, Peggy.
我去让他收回成命 别去 佩吉
He gave up his spot for me.
他把名额让给我的
Don?
唐吗
I wanted this so much, but I have a family.
我很想和你在一起 但是我有家庭
The world out there...
外面的花花世界...
I have to hold onto them
我得守住家庭
or I'll get lost in the chaos.
不然就会迷失方向
You have to listen to me.
你必须听我说
I love you that deeply.
我如此爱你
I can't be around you.
让我无法继续待在你身边
And I can't ruin all those lives.
我不能毁掉所有人的生活
Get out. Just get out.
滚出去 给我滚
Someday you'll be glad I made this decision.
总有一天你会感谢我做了这个决定
Well, aren't you lucky to have decisions?
你可真幸运 还有做决定的余地
Dawn just called.
唐恩刚刚打电♥话♥来
She said there's a partners' meeting tomorrow
她说明天要开合伙人会议
about California.
是关于加州那边业务的
Attendance is mandatory. 9:00.
必须参加 9点整
You have a meeting on Thanksgiving.
感恩节开会
They must really want us out of here fast.
他们肯定想让我们早点走
Honey.
亲爱的
You have to sit down.
你先坐下
Why?
为什么
Because something came up.
因为临时出了些事
And it's not just Sally, it's--
不仅仅是萨丽 是...
It's what?
到底怎么了
I'm sorry, but we can't go to California right now.
对不起 但我们现在去不成加州了
No, Don, that's--
不行 唐 这...
that's not possible
这样可不行
because I already told Mel
我已经和梅尔说了
and Jeff Hunter's got me a bunch of meetings out there
杰夫·亨特也帮我安排了很多会面
and the train is leaving the station.
木已成舟 事情已定了
The agency decided that--
公♥司♥决定...
Fuck the agency. I quit my job.
去他妈的公♥司♥ 我都辞职了
Megan.
梅根
You know what?
你猜怎么着
I don't even know why we're fighting for this anymore.
我根本不明白为什么我们还要吵
I don't know what it is.
我不明白这是为哪般
We don't have any kids.
我们又没有孩子
You want to be alone with your liquor
你想一个人待着 只要有酒
and your ex-wife and your screwed-up kids.
有你的前妻 以及你那不成器的孩子
Don't say that.
别这么说
I love them to death.
我很爱他们
I used to feel pity for them,
我以前会同情他们
but now I realize we're all in the same boat.
现在我才明白 我们都是一条船上的人
I know you're upset.
我知道你很生气
But I'm gonna be out there all the time with you.
但是我会经常去陪你的
We'll be bicoastal.
我们可以东西岸来回飞
Megan, I love you.
梅根 我爱你
I can't do this.
我受不了
I can't be here right now.
我不能再待在这里
They'll deliver the lowboy
下周五 他们会把短脚橱
and the china closet next Friday.
和陶瓷柜送来
I couldn't take any more
我没地方放了
and I already look like the Beverly Hillbillies
我已经搞得像比弗利山的乡巴佬
with the chair tied to the roof.
椅子都堆到房♥顶了
I don't want your mother's things, Peter.
我不要你母亲的东西 皮特
Well, Bud's not getting everything.
总不能让巴德什么都拿去
And I'm not moving everything to California with me.
而且我也不能把东西全带去加州
It's fine. I'll manage.
没关系 我来安排
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表