That means no one should be having fun.
那意味着 所有人都不该感受到快乐
Okay.
好吧
So we'll just start over.
我们会重新做的
Just a minute.
等等
I don't want you to think that just because
我希望你们不要误认为
I have high standards
我的要求很高
that means I'm not happy with you.
就代表我对你们不满意
Especially, you know, the way you are.
特别是 你们真实的自我
The way you are has nothing to do
你们是什么样的人
with the fact that the work needs work.
和工作需要继续改进没什么关系
Thank you, Coach. We'll try our best.
谢谢你 老板 我们会努力做到最好
There you go.
加油干吧
Please, dear, don't linger in the hallway.
亲爱的 请别站在走廊里
Your coat?
把大衣脱掉吧
Can I get you something to eat?
你想吃点什么吗
I think I have some peanuts and some cheese crackers.
我这里有花生和芝士饼干
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
Perhaps something to drink?
那要喝点儿什么吗
I have bourbon, vodka,
波旁威士忌 伏特加
gin, champagne.
杜松子酒或是香槟
I shouldn't. I started on the train.
我不能再喝了 在火车上喝了不少
What kind of music do you like?
那你喜欢听什么音乐
None for me.
都不喜欢
Is the temperature okay?
温度还合适吗
Yes.
合适
It's been known to get hot.
天气要变热了
I'm fine.
没关系
That's a pretty shade of lipstick.
你的口红颜色很漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm glad you came.
真高兴你能来
Come with me.
跟我来
DDB managed to get me on the 50-yard line
恒美广♥告♥公♥司♥给我弄到一张
for the Giants game last November.
去年11月巨人队比赛的中场票
If we'd done it, the Steelers would have won.
如果我们当时这样做 钢人队就能赢了
We'd do anything to make you happy.
我们会不惜一切让你满意的
I'm not unhappy with DDB.
我并非对恒美不满意
No notes.
别做记录
When I presented the numbers for my division,
当我的部门交出业绩数据时
Timmy came up to me and said,
蒂米出现在我面前惊叹道
"How the hell did you do that?"
你究竟是怎么做到的
So I figured he's in town,
我想既然他这次进城了
why not take him to the horse's mouth?
我何不把他介绍给各位广♥告♥大♥师♥认识
The past few years,
过去几年中
I've overseen ketchup to great success.
我实现了番茄酱销♥售♥的巨大成功
But how long before we're old news?
但我们能保持多久呢
And, hell, when I saw baked beans have a sales spike like that...
当我看见烘焙豆销量突增
Raymond has demanded our best work.
雷蒙德要求我们拿出做好的作品
So then the question is what can we do for you?
现在的问题是 我们能为你做些什么呢
What can we do for ketchup?
我们能为番茄酱做些什么呢
Let me know.
你来告诉我
A pleasure to meet you, Timmy.
很高兴见到你 蒂米
This isn't an official visit.
此次并非是正式会面
I'm just dropping by.
我只是顺道拜访而已
Ken, Don and I have a little beans housekeeping,
肯 唐和我有点关于豆子的小事要商量
if you don't mind.
你先替我们送送吧
I'd love to walk you out.
我很乐意送您出去
Raymond, we're grateful for this opportunity
雷蒙德 我们很感激你介绍我们认识
and consider it quite a vote of confidence.
这也体现出你对我们的极大信心
It is, but I don't want you to waste your time.
是的 但我不希望你们浪费时间
Well, then if nothing else, we appreciate the introduction.
不管怎么样 我们很感激你的引荐
I'm not winking here.
我不是在暗示什么
There is to be no further communication
你们以后不要和蒂米
with Timmy or his division.
或他的部门再有进一步的往来
I'm sorry, Raymond.
抱歉 雷蒙德
Did we do something to upset you?
是我们做了什么惹你生气了吗
You guys are doing a bang-up job.
你们的工作做得无可挑剔
And now that polished Polack wants the same.
现在那个油头粉面的波兰佬想效仿我们
I'll take that drink.
给我倒杯酒
No one has paid attention to me in nine years at the company.
九年来公♥司♥里没人瞧得上我
They gave me a suicide mission.
他们分配我去做毫无活路的任务
Vinegar, sauces, and baked beans.
醋 酱料 还有烘豆
And then in my moment of triumph, he comes up to me
结果在我的胜利时刻 他却跑了过来
and he didn't say, "How did you do that?"
说得不是"你是怎么做到的"
He said, "How did you do that?"
他说的是 "就凭你是怎么做到的"
Smug bastard.
那个自以为是的混♥蛋♥
I taught him everything he knows.
他所知的一切都是我教的
We understand, Raymond. No, forget it.
我们理解 雷蒙德 不要 算了
I know ketchup's the gold standard,
我知道番茄酱是香饽饽
but after all we've been through,
但鉴于我们曾经相濡以沫的交情
I'm sure I don't need to tell you
我相信不需要我来告诉你们
that if you so much as send him a ham at Christmas,
哪怕你们在圣诞节给他送去一片火腿
I'd rather retire
我宁愿退休
than watch that guy screw my girlfriend.
也不愿见到我的"爱人"被他染指
Let me walk you out. No.
我送你出去吧 不必了
If he lingered at all,
如果他还逗留在此
I'm gonna pretend I'm on my way to the men's room.
我就装作是要去上厕所
I'm sorry. What a waste of time.
我很抱歉 真是浪费大家的时间
I don't know. We met Timmy.
我觉得也不算吧 我们好歹认识了蒂米
He's certainly going places.
他显然是个成功的大人物
Raymond's so weak.
雷蒙德太弱了
But he brought his business here
但当年我们难以立足时
when we were barely standing.
他把业务交给了我们做
It's Heinz Ketchup, Don.
那可是亨氏的番茄酱 唐
It's the Coca-Cola of condiments.
那简直是调味品中的可口可乐巨星
I know.
我知道
But sometimes you've got to dance with the one that brung ya.
但有时 你得坚守最初带你走向成功的人
I'm afraid that's the end of your toilet paper.
我觉得你的厕纸刚刚全部用完了
This place could really use a woman's touch.
这地方真需要个女人来帮忙收拾
You think so?
你这么认为吗
I might come to town Friday.
我周五可能来市里
There's always a sale at Macy's.
梅西百货周五大减价
We'll see.
再看吧
Okay, I'll call you.
好吧 我打给你
If I let the phone ring once and hang up,
如果电♥话♥响一声 然后挂断了
then you'll know it's me.
你就知道是我打的
Don't do that.
别那么做
Well, I'm going to park my car
我去把我的车
in front of the driveway instead of in the driveway.
停在车道前 而不是停在车道上
Then you'll know I'm thinking of you.
那你就可以知道我在想你
That's sweet.
那很有爱
I really have to get back.
我真得赶回公♥司♥去了
Can you move it along a little?
你能提前一点走吗
You told me you were washing these by hand.
你之前告诉我你是手洗的
No wonder the elastic is shot. I forgot.
难怪一点弹性都没有了 我忘了
And you forgot you left the vacuum on the terrace.
你还忘了把吸尘器丢在阳台上了
I was changing the bag.
我当时在换垃圾袋
And you forgot not to use S.O.S on the Teflon.
你也忘了我说过不要用清洁剂擦不粘锅
I mean, I leave for work every day
我每天都要出去工作
and I wonder what you're going to ruin in my house.
心里却在担心 你把我的家毁成什么样了
I'm so sorry, Mrs. Draper.
我真的很抱歉 德雷柏太太
I don't know how to do this, but you're fired.
我不知道怎么说才好 但你被解雇了
I'll get my things.
我去拿我的东西
I'm sorry. No.
我很抱歉 没关系
I am. I walked in on it
我才觉得抱歉 我进来撞见了
and then I didn't want to pretend.
我不想假装没看到
Are you okay, honey?
你还好吧 亲爱的
No.
不好
Come on. Let's go upstairs.
来吧 我们上楼去
I don't want to go up until she is gone.
我想等她走了再上去
Let her alone with your silverware?
你就不怕她偷走你的银器吗
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表