He can be taught a few simple tricks, nothing more.
他只能学一些简单的伎俩 仅此而已
I'm afraid I must disagree.
我可不敢苟同
According to my experiments--
根据我的实验
Dr. Zira, I must caution you.
吉拉博士 我得提醒你
I guess your stomach is feeling better.
看来你的肚子好多了
Why are you being punished?
你为什么会受罚
I don't know.
我不知道
Come on.
说嘛
Because the wallpaper didn't line up.
因为壁纸没有对齐
...the simian nature from a study of man
通过一个人类的研究来揭示类人猿的习性
is sheer nonsense,
简直是胡诌
because man is a nuisance.
因为人类是令人恶心的存在
He eats up his food supplies in the forest...
他把森林里的食物都吃光了
You maniacs!
你们这群疯子
You blew it up!
你们竟然炸了它
Oh, damn you!
该死的
God damn you all to hell!
诅咒你们下地狱
The humans blew up New York?
人类炸了纽约
All of America.
炸了整个美国
So he came back to here?
那么他又回到了地球
In the future.
是未来的地球
Jesus.
天呐
You want to see it again?
你还想再看一遍吗
Can we?
可以吗
I need another half hour.
我还需要半小时
Oh, yeah. Just a minute.
好 稍等
It's for you. It's the real estate agent.
你的电♥话♥ 房♥产中介打来的
Hello, Ginny. Well, we didn't get it.
你好 金妮 我们没抢到
Wh-- what happened?
怎么回事
Someone came in a little bit higher.
有人出了更高的价
But you know what? It wasn't meant to be.
不过你猜怎么着 那太出人意料了
How much higher?
高出多少
It was still under asking, Peggy. It wasn't meant to be.
还有人在不断询问 佩奇 真是反常
There's no other way to think about it. Try, try again.
没有其他办法了 你再找找吧
Someone else got the apartment.
房♥子被其他人买♥♥走了
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎么办
That's it? What do you want me to say?
就这句吗 你还想让我说什么
That you give a damn.
说你在乎
Peggy, this is an emotional story.
佩奇 我这篇文章必须情真感人
Stop being such a martyr. You're having the time of your life.
别搞得像个殉道者 你有自己的日子要过
Why are you so mad?
你怎么这么火大
Because I'm alone in this.
因为整件事都靠我一个人
That's not cool.
你这话可伤人了
I don't mean financially.
我不是说经济上全靠我
I mean, don't you care where we live?
而是 你就不在乎我们住哪吗
Look, I don't feel right expressing an opinion.
我觉得我自己不方便表态
Now is your chance.
现在你有机会说了
I don't want to live on the Upper East Side.
我不想住在上东区
Fine. Why?
好吧 为什么
I don't know. I saw us raising our kids in a place
我不知道 我理想的以后生儿育女的地方
with more different kinds of people.
周围能有各种不同阶级的人
This photographer trailing me the other night,
那晚跟着我的那位摄影师
he lives in the West 80s.
他住在上西区
Isn't it dangerous?
那里不危险吗
No, it's more rundown.
不啊 只是比较破
But that's why it's so cheap.
所以很便宜
Get some lumber, a coat of paint-- people are doing it.
搞些木材 重新刷一下 大家都这么做
I didn't know you felt that way.
我不知道你是这么想的
About the Upper East Side.
关于上东区
I do.
我就是这么想的
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I just felt it wasn't my money.
我就觉得不是我的钱
How much of a say do I have?
我能有多少话语权
You're in my life.
你出现在我的生命中
You're a part of my life.
你是我生命的一部分
Peggy, I've got to finish this.
佩奇 我得把这做完
Did you see this movie? Not yet.
你看过这部电影了吗 还没
Do you get to see it for free?
你能免费看吗
I do. It's really good.
可以 真的很不错
We're seeing it again. You enjoy yourself.
我们要再看一遍 好好看吧
Everybody likes to go to the movies when they're sad.
人们伤心的时候 总喜欢看电影
I was looking for you.
我正找你呢
You left the TV on.
你没关电视
I don't feel right turning it off,
我感觉关掉不太好
but I don't want to watch it.
但我又不想看
He doesn't even want me to come in.
他根本不想让我介入
Everything has settled down.
一切都定下来了
For the time being.
暂时而已
No, I think this is the end of it.
不 我觉得这事就这样了
Good.
很好
Betty, I hope you know
贝蒂 我希望你知道
you'll never have to worry about money.
你永远不用担心钱的问题
Why would you bring that up?
你为什么要提这个
Nothing.
没什么
I just keep asking myself,
我一直在问自己
"What am I doing?"
我在做什么呢
About what?
关于什么事
I keep thinking about walking through Harlem,
我一直想着步行穿过哈莱姆黑人区
Lindsay a few paces ahead, grinning like he always does,
而林赛保持着一如既往的微笑走在前面
the rest of us following behind.
我们几个跟在后面
Wasn't that frightening? It was exhilarating.
那不吓人吗 非常让人激动
But what was the cost of avoiding that riot?
但避免那场骚乱的代价是什么
Police corruption, disrespect for authority,
警♥察♥腐♥败♥ 当局失信
negotiating with hoodlums.
与暴徒谈判
You can't say that to the mayor.
你不能跟市长说这些
He's never been more popular.
他最近很受欢迎
It's just, Betty,
只是 贝蒂
I keep thinking I would do it differently.
我总觉得换做是我 处理方式会不一样
I want to do it differently.
我想采取不一样的方式
And, well, they approached me
而每当有人死去的时候
like they always do when somebody dies
他们就像原先那样来找我
and they offered me a seat in the state senate.
提供一个国会席位
Do you want to run?
你想竞选吗
Run? It's a Republican seat.
竞选 那可是共和党席位
It's basically unopposed.
基本是毫无敌手
You'd have to quit the mayor's office.
那你得就退出市长办公室
He'll understand.
他会理解的
You think I'm the first guy sick of being in a flank?
你以为我是第一个讨厌当副手的人吗
I feel like I've been asking you to do this since I met you.
我觉得从我见你开始就在求你这样做了
Well, I finally heard you.
现在我总算听你的话了
It's a stepping stone to state attorney general.
那是成为州检察长的垫脚石
And And who knows what else?
而且 谁知道别的
Easy, partner.
放松 亲爱的
This is what I've wanted for you.
那正是我希望你得到的
Us.
为我们
I can't wait for people to meet you.
我迫不及待想让人们来认识你了
You know? Really meet you.
你知道吗 真正地了解你
Everyone's in bed.
孩子们都躺下睡觉了
Gene finally climbed in with Sally.
吉恩终于跟萨丽一起爬床了
I felt better, but now I don't.
我之前感觉好多了 但现在又乱透了
Why? Because who knows what you're feeling?
为什么 因为谁知道你的感受
I didn't know what to say to her
我不知道该对她说什么
except, "I'd tell you to ask your father,
只能说 "我希望你去问你父亲
but he's at the movies."
但他现在去看电影了"
I should have said, "He's just drunk."
我真该跟他们说你喝醉了
You're better with them.
你跟他们在一起更好
You don't understand.
你不明白
I do.
我明白
You don't have Marx, you've got a bottle.
你不用马♥克♥思♥那套学说当挡箭牌 你是借酒浇愁
Is this what you really want to be to them
你真想就这样对待他们吗
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表