I'll hail a cab.
我叫辆出租车
He's such a New Yorker.
他真是个典型的纽约人
This is the agency I always wanted.
我一直想要的就是这样的广♥告♥公♥司♥
Ambition, brains, and beauty.
野心 才智 美貌
Yeah, but what about him?
是啊 但他呢
I'm gonna cut you off too, my dear.
我觉得我也不能让你再喝了 亲爱的
I should call home.
我得给家里打个电♥话♥
If the check comes, I'm sending it to Ocean Spray.
如果账单被拿来了 我就送去给优鲜沛公♥司♥
Can you imagine what it does to his wife
你能想象他每次开那飞机
every time he takes that plane?
他妻子有多么提心吊胆吗
I guess so.
我想是吧
You don't want me to talk about his wife.
你不希望我谈论他妻子
You don't know what you're talking about.
你根本不知道自己在说些什么
But I do.
我其实心知肚明
I've seen that look.
我见过你这种表情
I know, but...
我知道 但是
nothing can happen.
不会发生任何事的
And he's in love with you, too.
他也爱着你
You're the one who's in love with him.
是你爱上他了才对吧
Well, I could use an account and he's been generous.
我需要一个新客户 而他又很慷慨
At least one of us ended up important.
至少我们当中有一人现在成了重要人物
Please tell me you don't pity me.
快告诉我你没有可怜我
I don't.
我没有
Because you really know me.
因为你真的很了解我
I do.
是的
I should tell you...
我想告诉你
I had a very strange conversation with your mother.
我和你母亲进行了一场非常奇怪的对话
There's no other kind.
和她的对话只会是奇怪的
Well, it doesn't matter.
其实也没什么
What did she say?
她说了什么
I think she thought I was your wife
我觉得她把我错当成是你妻子了
and Manuel was her husband.
而曼纽尔是她的丈夫
My father never treated her that well.
我父亲对她可从来没那么好
Maybe that's it. She thinks she's in love with him.
或许正是因为这个 她以为自己爱上他了
I can see it. Manolo is very charming.
我也发现了 曼努诺确实很有魅力
I don't think you understand.
我觉得你没听明白
She thinks she's...
她觉得自己...
making love with him.
要和他做♥爱♥
Tell me exactly what she said.
告诉我她的准确原话
Did your father ever give her SPA treatments
你父亲有带她做过SPA吗
that released a "Fire in her loins"?
释放了她"肉间的欲♥火♥"
I think I'm gonna be sick.
我觉得我要恶心死了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I shouldn't have told you.
我不该告诉你的
But I can't get the image out of my head.
但我实在无法将那画面从我脑海里抹去
Stop it, please.
快别说了 求你了
I don't even want to think about her brushing her teeth.
我都不想去想象她刷牙的场景
I thought I cut you two off.
我不是让你俩都别喝了吗
Ted.
泰德
I have never been less afraid of flying in my life.
现在恐怕是我这辈子最不恐惧飞行的时候了
What? What does he mean?
什么 他什么意思
Nothing.
没什么
Well, I should get the check.
我来结账吧
Honey, who's that gonna be?
亲爱的 是谁在门外啊
Arnold. Is it too late?
阿诺德 现在太晚了吗
For what? Come in.
干什么太晚了 快进来吧
Look, I would have called, but Sylvia is...
我本想打电♥话♥的 不过希维娅...
Listen, about this afternoon...
听着 关于今天下午的事...
Oh, hello, Arnold.
你好 阿诺德
I'm sorry about my kid dropping in on you.
很抱歉我儿子今天来打扰你
I didn't know if I should tell you.
我不知道是否该告诉你们
Well, he figured you would
他猜你会说的
and I don't want you in the middle of this.
我不希望你卷入此事
His mother's treating it like he's dying.
她妈妈弄得好像他就要死去了一样
She doesn't want anyone to know.
她不想让任何人知道
Do you want a drink?
你想喝上一杯吗
Sit up here drinking
我哪有心情在这上面喝酒
while they're down there slamming the doors?
他们在楼下闹得不可开交呢
Been meaning to knock on your door anyway.
我反正也想去找你的
You know, catch a game or something.
一起看看比赛什么的
I get baseball tickets. Mostly the Mets.
我有棒球票 多是纽约大都会队的比赛
Well, then I'm glad you didn't.
那我真庆幸你没邀请我
You know, I didn't even know he left school.
我甚至都不知道他辍学了
Sylvia say she didn't know either.
希维娅说她也不知道
She's doing that a lot lately,
她最近经常这样
lying about little things.
撒点小谎
Could tell something's been wrong all year.
我能感觉到今年有些事不对劲
Another Manhattan? Nah. No.
再来一杯吗 不用了
Should have never let him go to Paris.
真不应该让他去巴黎
He got there right in the middle of the riots.
他正好是暴♥乱♥的时候去的
His French is excellent.
他法语很好
I think he got a lot of girls
我觉得他作为一个外来革命者
as an expatriate revolutionary.
应该有很多女孩追
Could kill him right now.
现在却可能让他立刻丧命
There has to be a way.
总会有办法的
Oh, believe me, everybody's an expert on it.
相信我 大家都变成了安慰我的专家
Sylvia's father was suddenly Clarence Darrow.
希维娅的父亲突然变身为克莱伦斯·丹诺
It's thrilling to see a plumber interpret international law.
看一个水暖工诠释国际法真有意思
You're one of the top surgeons in the country.
你是全国最顶尖的外科医生之一
You must know somebody.
你肯定认识一些达官贵人
I know a lot of people, but it doesn't matter.
我认识很多人 可这无关紧要
It doesn't matter if he goes back to school.
他回不回学校上学不重要
He's 1-A. His induction could be tomorrow.
他当了兵 明天就可能要去部队
He's on a damn list for the rest of his life.
他下半辈子都是个军人
On some level you have to admire his idealism.
某种程度来说 你不得不佩服他的理想主义
You sound like Sylvia.
你口气和希维娅真像
But she doesn't really buy his bullshit.
不过她可不赞成他那套屁话
You think she's gonna let her baby
你以为她会让自己的孩子
rot in jail for a cause?
为理想在监狱度过余生吗
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
What would you do?
你会怎么做
If it was my kid, or if it was me?
如果是我孩子当兵 还是我当兵
You were in the service, right?
你不是当过兵吗
I was.
是的
You see action?
你见识过战争
It was very different.
当时的情况不一样
I wanted to go.
我是主动上战场的
And then when I got there, well...
然后等我到了那里 我发现...
That's the trick.
鬼把戏就在这里
Kids 18, 19 years old, they have no sense of their own mortality.
十八♥九♥岁的孩子不在乎自己的生死
Or anyone else's.
或是其他人的死活
That's why they make good soldiers.
所以他们能成为好兵
Well, the Army paid for med school.
军队资助我上医学院
I served in a hospital in Pusan.
我在釜山的医院当过军医
We were very lucky.
我们很幸运
Lucky enough to live in this country.
很幸运能生活在这个国家
And service is part of that bargain.
服兵役是代价的一部分
Sacrifice.
牺牲
We knew that.
我们都清楚
The war is wrong.
战争是不对的
I'll tell you right now, if anyone was ever gonna get it,
我马上告诉你 如果有人会死
it's gonna be him.
一定是他
He's soft.
他心软
I'm sure he's a good kid.
我相信他是个好孩子
The best.
他是最好的
What're you watching?
你在看什么
I don't know.
我不知道
What's the matter? I called.
怎么了 我打过电♥话♥了啊
I didn't want to get into it when you're about to fly,
我本不想在你出差前说这事儿
but you were supposed to have dinner with us.
可你应该跟我们一起吃晚饭的
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表