Well, if times get tough, I'm gonna look you up, Donny.
如果我日子不好过 我会去找你的 唐尼
I dig jingles and I hear the bread's out of sight.
我也做过广♥告♥歌♥ 我觉得没什么活路
Don, there you are. Ben Kalmenson's leaving.
唐 你在这儿啊 本·卡门森要走了
I think he's heading to a party in the canyon.
我觉得他要转场去峡谷中的一个派对
Should we follow him?
我们要跟着他吗
You know Ben? Do you?
你认识本吗 你认识吗
I was looking for the restroom.
我想找洗手间来着
Well, there's an extra nipple here when you come back.
等你回来 这边就多个乳♥头♥了
It can wait.
那我先憋着
Take off your shoes.
把鞋脱掉
Do you like hashish?
你喜欢印度大♥麻♥吗
I don't know yet.
我还不知道呢
Hey Man, are you the guy who came in a taxi?
老兄 你是乘出租车来的吗
You don't talk much, do you?
你不怎么爱说话 是吧
In fact, I'm wondering if you're hearing a word I say.
事实上 我很好奇你到底有没有听进去我说的话
Are you tripping?
你是在迷幻状态中吗
I've done it five times.
我吸过5次
So if you're trying to see through me,
如果你是想看穿我
just know that I am this handsome
你得知道我就是如此英俊
and this rich.
如此富裕
Don't worry about your hang-ups.
别担心你现在遇到的难题
Lotus, let's split.
露特丝 我们走吧
Together?
一起吗
She's gonna crash in my guesthouse.
她暂住在我家
Until her audition? It's up to her, man.
直到试镜结束吗 那得由她自己决定
I'm sure it is. Lotus, honey,
那就肯定是了 露特丝 亲爱的
there's no reason to start at the bottom.
你不用从底层往上爬呀
Yeah, maybe he can help your dream come true
对哦 也许他能帮你梦想成真
of having your lips on the side of a bus.
让你的红唇出现在车身广♥告♥上
What are you gonna do when you fail here? Keep going west?
你在这失败了打算去哪 继续往西吗
Japan's a long walk for those little legs.
你那小短腿要去日本可不容易啊
Lotus, let's go.
露特丝 跟我走吧
You're lucky I hate violence, man.
你真走运 老兄 幸亏我不爱暴♥力♥
Really? I love it.
是吗 我可喜欢了
You know, I was a boxer.
你知道吗 我曾经是拳击手
There's nothing like finding that magic spot
没什么比找准关键点
that'll drop a man to his knees.
把人打跪下的感觉更好了
You know, unless he's already starting there.
当然 有些人站着和跪着没什么差别
Hated to do that.
是你逼我动手的
I'm really thirsty.
我渴极了
There's a pool full of water out there, Don.
外面有一池的水呢 唐
I told you, that's not my name.
我说过 我不叫这个名字
There you are.
你在这啊
Honey, I--
亲爱的 我...
you're here.
你来了
Is that your old lady?
这是你"老"婆吗
It's cool. It's California.
没事 这是加州
Everybody shares.
大家什么都共享
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
I thought I'd surprise you.
我想给你个惊喜
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
But I live here.
我住在这儿呀
I quit my job.
我辞职了
I couldn't bear to be apart.
我忍♥不了分离之苦
And I want to have enough love
我希望你更爱我
for my other surprise.
因为还有一个惊喜
Really?
真的吗
What do you think it is?
你觉得会是什么
A second chance.
第二次机会
Come with me.
跟我来
Everybody's looking for you.
大家都在找你
I heard you were here.
我听说你在这
Are you in the movie business, too?
你也投身电影业了吗
I'm not pitching for the Dodgers.
我反正不是洛杉矶道奇队的投手
What happened?
怎么回事
I'm not at liberty to discuss that.
我不能说
My wife thinks I'm MIA, but I'm actually dead.
我妻子以为我失踪了 但其实我死了
How come you didn't get your arm back?
那你的手臂怎么还是少了一只
Dying doesn't make you whole.
死亡不会让你完整
You should see what you look like.
你该看看自己死后是什么样
Man overboard!
有人掉下去了
He's fine. Everybody back away.
他没事 大家散了吧
Is it real?
是真的吗
They took me to breakfast on the way to the airport
他们在去机场的路上 带我去吃早餐
and told me Jack signed off.
告诉我杰克同意了
And he's high enough at Chevy
他在雪佛兰职位很高
he doesn't have to run it by the whole outfit and--
不用再向整个部门领导请示 而且...
Bob Benson to see you both.
鲍勃·本森想见二位
They finally let me see the car.
他们终于给我看了车
They had clay models. It's not a dog.
他们做了粘土模型 非常帅气
I don't mean to interrupt.
我无意打扰你们
But that's what you're doing. Come on in, Bob.
可你还是打扰了 进来吧 鲍勃
I just got off the phone with Manischewitz.
曼尼舍维酒业刚打来电♥话♥
Apparently they're putting us in review.
显然他们要暂缓与我们的合作
What happened? They barely listened to the presentation.
怎么回事 他们都没怎么听创意展示
It was a courtesy. They haven't liked the work for months.
只是走过场罢了 几个月以来他们一直不满意
Shit! Weren't you there?
见鬼 你不是在场吗
Well, I thought it was high time we embraced Bob.
我认为是时候给鲍勃一个机会了
He was going to go. I talked him out of it.
他本想去的 是我说服他别去的
Roger Sterling let you watch his dog
罗杰·斯特林让你帮他照看狗
and it ran away.
你却把狗弄丢了
Bob, we appreciate you handling this like a man.
鲍勃 我们很感激你成熟地处理这件事
And as a reward,
作为回报
Ted and I want you to familiarize yourself with Chevy.
泰德和我决定让你先熟悉一下雪佛兰的业务
We just found out we're moving to the next step.
我们刚确定了下一步的走向
We're going to need more than Ken in Detroit.
肯一个人在底特律可忙不过来
That's music to my ears.
那真是太好了
Welcome aboard.
恭喜你
They shouldn't have gone to California.
他们就不该去加州
We're going to bring in Avon. They gave us Chevy.
我们要拿下雅芳 他们把雪佛兰交给我们
Throw in losing Sterling's account,
再加上斯特林的客户丢了
I think we have a lot of good news.
我觉得好消息不少啊
They're not gonna think that.
他们不会这么认为
You're splitting this place and not in half.
你把这公♥司♥分♥裂♥了 还不是均分
We'll give them something to take their mind off it.
我们可以给他们点甜头
What do we have?
我们有什么
You caught a cold in California.
你在加州都能感冒
I don't know what happened.
我不知道发生了什么
I usually feel better out there.
我以前在那里感觉都很好
You've got to stop talking in the past.
你不要再沉湎于过去了
You know what I learned?
你知道我学到了什么吗
New York is the center of the universe.
纽约确实是宇宙的中心
We could send a landing craft out there,
我们可以派去一艘登陆艇
but they don't understand what we do.
但是他们不明白我们的工作
Or they understand it thoroughly.
也许他们什么都明白
My shrink says the job of your life
我的心理医生说人生的重任
is to know yourself.
就是探索自我
Sooner or later, you'll start to love who you are.
迟早 你都会开始喜欢真实的自己
And apparently I'm a curious child
显然 我是个充满好奇心
with a full head of hair and a thriving business.
头发浓密 事业成功的孩子
And you're a terrible swimmer.
而你是个糟糕的泳者
Come in.
请进
Mr. Campbell wants to see you in the conference room.
坎贝尔先生想在会议室见你
Oh. And what is it regarding?
是吗 有什么事
Avon sent over a box of samples to the girls
雅芳给姑娘们送来了一箱样品
and Diane opened it, not me.
黛安打开了 不是我
I'll be right in.
我马上就去
Everyone out!
都给我出去
She'll be right in.
她马上就来
This shouldn't be in here.
这东西不该放在这
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表