We'll get the waiter to do the whole show again.
让服务生再来一次吧
I'm afraid there's only going to be three of us.
恐怕只有我们三人用餐
Don? Oldfashioned, please.
唐 请来杯古典鸡尾酒
Subito.
马上来
Well, the North Koreans really took that ship.
朝鲜人真的扣留了那艘船
And the Vietcong, did you see them storming the embassy?
还有越共 你看到他们进攻大使♥馆♥了吗
I haven't followed it today.
我今天没看新闻
We got it back. Still...
我们守住了 但是
these two little pissant countries handing our head to us.
那两个小破国竟敢公然跟我们对着干
Well, I don't know about the ship,
船的事我不知道
but from what I've read,
但据我所知
the embassy was an ambush that broke the cease-fire.
对大使♥馆♥的偷袭违反了停战协议
We gave them peace for their sacred holiday.
我们让他们和平过节
Next thing we know, they cut us to ribbons.
结果呢 他们把我们打得七零八落
Reminds me of Cuba.
让我想起了古巴
No one took Fidel Castro seriously.
没人把菲德尔·卡斯特罗当回事
We thought he was Senor Wences.
我们以为他是文斯先生
Turns out he was George Washington.
结果他是乔治·华盛顿
And they say surgeons are arrogant.
他们还说外科医生很傲慢
Who says that?
谁说的
You know we're losing the war.
我们要输掉这场战争了
Wouldn't know it from looking around here.
但眼前依旧歌♥舞升平 可看不出来
Yeah, it's something, right?
是啊 是那么回事 对吧
You are Dr. Rosen?
您是罗森医生吗
You see this service?
看到这种服务了吗
Yes. We'd like to hear the Spiel again.
是的 我们想再听一次乐器演奏
Uh, scusi. There is a telephone call.
不好意思 您有来电
Really?
真的吗
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
I'm gonna take this as an opportunity to powder my nose.
我就当这是个给我鼻子扑点粉的机会
There's no answer.
没人接听
Is there anyone else? Family?
还有别人吗 家人什么的
My sister's back in Oneonta.
我妹妹在老家奥尼昂塔
My mother's in Boca Raton.
我母亲在博卡拉顿
Well, you can't go home. We should find a hotel.
你不能回家 我们得找家旅馆
Let's try some ice.
我们用点冰敷一下吧
What did you say to him?
你对他说什么了
Hello? Yes.
喂 是的
Do you have any vacancies this evening?
你们那里今晚有空房♥吗
Take me to the city. I want to be with you.
带我去城里 我想跟你在一起
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
Very good. Thank you.
很好 谢谢你
The Old Greenwich has rooms.
旧格林威治有空房♥
Can you take me there?
你能载我去那里吗
We'll get you a taxi.
我们帮你拦一辆出租车
Nonsense. I'll drive you.
别胡说了 我载你去
I don't know what I was thinking. I'll run you over.
我不知道我在想什么 我会捎你一程的
Brenda, dear, let's go. It's best this way.
布伦达亲爱的 我们走 这样最好
Emergency averted?
紧急事件避免了吗
Unfortunately, no.
不幸的是没有
Sylvia and you are having dinner.
你和希维娅共进晚餐吧
This is silly. We can do this another time.
这太荒谬了 我们以后还有机会
I'm not taking my foot out of the door of this restaurant.
我建议你们不要轻易迈出这家餐馆的门
Order for four or they'll punish me.
点四人份 否则他们会惩罚我的
Good luck.
祝你好运
What are you having?
你想吃什么
I don't know that I'm that hungry.
我不知道 我没那么饿
You want another glass of wine? Should we get a bottle?
你想再来一杯红酒吗 我们该要一瓶吗
You're drinking something else.
你喝的是别的
I don't want you to have wine if you don't drink wine.
你不喝红酒的话 我也不喝红酒
I'm not gonna drink a whole bottle, obviously.
我显然是喝不下一整瓶的
I don't know how obvious that is.
我看你不像喝不下嘛
Another glass is fine.
再来一杯就够了
So what looks good here?
这里有什么好吃的
Depends what you want.
取决于你想要什么
Well, I'm hungry, I'm in a good mood,
我饿了 我心情不错
and I'd like some guidance
我想让我最爱的意大利人
on the Italian menu from my favorite Italian.
给我指点一下意大利餐菜单
I didn't cook it, so I can't speak to its quality.
不是我做的 所以我不知道菜的品质如何
You think I'd like eggplant rollatinis?
我觉得我会喜欢茄子卷吗
For the lovely signora?
这位美丽的女士想来点什么
We're not ready yet. Yes, we are.
我们还没想好 不 我们想好了
Can she have another glass of wine
能给她再来一杯红酒吗
and could you give us a minute?
然后再给我们一点时间考虑
Certo.
没问题
What's wrong?
怎么了
How could I possibly know what you like to eat?
我怎么会知道你喜欢吃什么
I though you were looking forward to this.
我以为你很期待这样
I don't know what we're doing.
我不知道我们在干什么
We're having dinner together.
我们在共进晚餐
And I'm sorry, but I guess it was a stupid idea to think
不好意思 我竟然天真地以为我们可以
we could spend time together outside of your maid's room.
在你家女仆房♥间以外的地方愉快地相处
Just because they cleared their place settings
他们把多余的餐具拿走了
doesn't mean we're alone.
并不代表我们就是在独处
Is that what's bothering you?
这就是你的烦心之处吗
That everything worked out perfectly?
因为现在的一切都很完美吗
And you enjoy how foolish they both look.
以及你很享受看他们俩的蠢样
Now I understand.
我现在明白了
You want to feel shitty
你想在我把你的裙子
right up until the point where I take your dress off.
脱掉之前都闷闷不乐
Because I'm going to do that.
因为我会那么做的
You want to skip dinner?
你想跳过晚餐环节吗
Fine. But don't pretend.
可以啊 但是别装了
And what if she had come?
如果她来了呢
The evening would be just the same,
今夜也会一样
only it would be someone else's dress?
只是你脱的会是别人的裙子
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Weren't you the one who told me you were drifting apart?
不是你跟我说的你们感情疏远了吗
Isn't that what this was about?
所以我们才搞在了一起
I want you.
我想要你
I want you all the time.
我每时每刻都想要你
But if you've suddenly decided you want something more than that,
但是如果你突然决定你想要的不止这个
well, then, that's news, isn't it?
那这也算个新闻了吧 不是吗
So, have you decided?
你们决定好了吗
I don't know. Have you?
我不知道 你呢
He'll have the steak diavolo
他要一份超辣牛排
and I'll have the branzino.
我要一份柠檬鲈鱼
Anything to start?
开胃菜呢
No. We're in a bit of a hurry.
不了 我们有急事
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I have no right to be jealous.
我没权利嫉妒
This is just us here tonight.
今晚只有我们两个人
We have to be careful. We can't fall in love.
我们得小心点 我们不能相爱
It won't be so French anymore.
要不然就不是法式情缘了
Hi, this is Johnny Carson.
大家好 我是约翰尼·卡森
As you know, this is the usual starting time for "The Tonight Show."
现在是《今夜秀》的常规播出时间
And tonight my guest is the
今晚节目的嘉宾是
New Orleans district attorney Mr. Jim Garrison,
新奥尔良州的地区检察官吉姆·加里森先生
who is with us to discuss, as he puts it,
他要与我们讨论的是 据他所称
some new and vital information
一些有关肯尼迪遇刺案的
concerning the Kennedy assassination.
重要新情报
But because of the critical war situation in Vietnam,
不过鉴于越南战争形势的白热化
especially around Saigon,
尤其是西贡地区
NBC for the next 15 minutes
NBC将在接下来的15分钟
is going to bring you a special news program via satellite.
通过卫星为您播报特别新闻
So stay with us.
别走开
We'll return in 15 minutes with our guest Mr. Garrison.
我们15分钟后就开始加里森先生的访谈节目
Did you have fun?
晚餐愉快吗
Arnold had an emergency,
阿诺德有急事先走了
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表