We're shoving off.
我们起航了
How many times have you met with Harry?
你跟哈里见过几次
Too many. Don't waste my time like Crane.
很多次了 别像克雷恩一样浪费我时间
I'm a headhunter, not a fan club.
我是猎头 不是追星族
Fine, let's talk about me.
好吧 那谈谈我吧
Let's talk about Burt Peterson.
我们谈谈伯特·彼得森吧
I got him a vice presidency at McCann.
我让他当上了麦肯广♥告♥的副总裁
If he keeps his head down, he's set for life.
要是他保持低调 就能稳坐到底
But the merger was fresh. I don't know your situation.
不过你们公♥司♥刚兼并 我还不清楚你的情况
You weren't very straight on the phone.
你在电♥话♥里也不肯直说
You think they're gonna cut you loose?
你觉得他们会炒了你吗
How come you didn't get yourself a job?
你自己怎么就没捞个好工作
That's a Yankee wrinkle.
那可是个敏感话题
You interested in my business? No.
你对我的事感兴趣吗 不是
Well, if we sat down a couple of months ago,
要是我们早几个月见面
this would have been a different conversation.
这次的谈话就大不相同了
Nothing's changed. I'll show you my Rolodex.
什么都没变 我会给你看我的人脉网
It's not that.
不是这事
It's your lack of a role in the management structure.
而是你在管理层没有地位
Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce
斯特林 库珀 德雷柏 普莱斯
Cutler Gleason and Chaough?
卡特勒 格里森和赵
Who the hell's in charge?
到底谁掌权
Two of those men are as dead as doornails.
其中两个已经死了
There's still a lot of chiefs and only a couple of Indians.
还是官多兵少啊
And a lot of questions.
还有许多问题
What the hell happened with Vicks?
维克制药是怎么回事
So...
那么
paint me a new portrait.
给我重新定位下吧
I'm glad you said that.
很高兴你这么说
How about seeing things from the client side?
试着从客户的角度来看一下问题怎么样
There's a head of marketing job in Wichita
在堪萨斯州威奇托有个市场主管的职位
that you'd be perfect for.
非常适合你
Anything back here on Earth?
有不那么偏远的吗
You know,
知道吗
I've always liked you, Campbell,
我一直挺欣赏你 坎贝尔
so forgive me for saying this,
所以我这么说你别生气
but if you do a little better, I can do a lot better.
你得够出色 我才能帮你找到好职位
I don't know what else I can do.
我实在是走投无路了
I've been you
我也曾经这样
and I went on interviews
我不断地去面试
and I realized I was filling the room with desperation.
却发现我总是给人带来负面能量
Five cents worth of free advice.
送你句忠告
You've got to spend less time in this place
别总在外面住
and more at home.
多陪陪妻女
This is a reluctant necessity.
我不得已才住这
My mother's run amok.
我妈就是个疯婆子
Pete, one day I looked in the mirror
皮特 有一天我扪心自问
and I realized I had regrets because I didn't understand
发现我懊悔不已 因为我未曾发觉
the wellspring of my confidence.
我自信的源泉其实来自于
Gin?
金酒吗
My family.
我的家庭
My family is a constant distraction.
我的家庭一直在分散着我的精力
You better manage that
你连个家都管不好
or you're not gonna manage anything.
又如何指望能成大事呢
Hey, buddy.
嘿 伙计
Can you help me?
能帮个忙吗
I'm occupied at the moment, sir.
我正忙着呢 先生
Hello there.
小姐好啊
Oh. Are you lost, too?
你也迷路了吗
Not yet.
还没
I'm trying to get some gas.
就是来加油
Lady asked for directions.
这位女士来问路的
Fill 'er up with regular.
就加普通的油吧
Where's Henry?
亨利人呢
He's coming tomorrow.
他明天来
I'm surprised you were able to get away.
我很惊讶你也能有闲工夫出来
Where are you staying?
你住哪里
Somewhere over here.
这儿附近
Just go down here. Stay on here a mile and a half
从这里下去 直走大约1.5英里
till you get to the big mill. Make a left.
看到个大磨坊 左拐
Go back through town till the railroad tracks.
往回直走 穿过小镇 直到铁路
Hang a right over the bridge
右拐穿过桥
and then you come to the little mill.
就能看到一座小磨坊
Do any of the roads have names?
这些路都没名字吗
Follow me.
跟我走吧
Fleischmann's just called.
弗莱希曼公♥司♥刚打来电♥话♥
See? You were worried for nothing.
瞧 就说你是瞎操心了
Well, they just requested
他们要求我们提供
some more recent figures on market share.
关于市场份额的进一步数据
I'll handle it.
交给我吧
Peggy, may I speak with you? Go ahead.
佩奇 能借一步说话吗 你去忙吧
What the hell were you doing back there?
你刚才在那是什么意思
You didn't want me to talk.
你不是不让我说话嘛
I didn't talk. That was the plan. Did you want me to talk?
我就不说 都计划好的 你想让我说话吗
No, you touched my hand. What?
不是 你摸到我的手了 什么
When you handed me the board.
你递给我展板的时候
What? No, I didn't.
什么 我才没有
Yes, you did. And you can't do that in a presentation.
你碰了 做展示的时候你可不能这样
I doubt anyone saw that
我觉得别人应该不会注意到
because I didn't even know I did it.
我自己都没印象
It jarred me.
那吓了我一跳
And when I finally caught up, then you smiled.
我好不容易缓过神来 你还冲着我笑
You can't smile at me like that.
你怎么能那样对我笑
I never should have kissed you.
我当时真不该吻你的
I assumed we were forgetting about that.
我以为我们彼此都把那事忘了
I forgot it.
我忘了
Well, I haven't.
我还没忘
What an old tune.
真是老戏码了
The boss in love with his protege.
老板爱上自己的得力手下
Is this all me? Because that'll help.
是我自作多情吗 是就好了
I think about it.
我也老想那事
Well, we can't. I have someone, you have someone.
但我们不能 你我身边都已有人陪伴
And believe me, I've considered it a lot further than that.
相信我 关于这个我考虑得远不止此
I didn't know you felt this way.
我不知道你是这么想的
I don't want to, that's the point.
我也不愿意这样 这才是重点
Now I realize I never should have brought it up.
现在我才意识到我根本不该提这事
Do you want me to work someplace else?
那你希望我去别家工作吗
No.
不
Of course not.
当然不用
Come on, you have to do it.
好啦 你一定要这么做的
And the left.
左手也是
Father Abraham had seven sons, seven sons
亚伯拉罕老爹有7个儿子 7个儿子
And seven sons had Father Abraham.
7个儿子都有一个老爹亚伯拉罕
Daddy, you came!
爸爸 你来了
You didn't tell him I was here?
你没跟他说我也在这
I wanted it to be a surprise.
我想给他个惊喜
You catch any fish?
你钓到鱼了没
Damn it, I made you a wallet, but it's back in my cabin.
该死 我给你做了个钱包 可落在小屋了
Bobby, language.
博比 注意用词
We'll get it later.
我们待会儿去拿
Mommy said we can have anything we want.
妈妈说想吃什么就随便点
Hi!
嗨
This is my mom and dad.
这是我的妈妈和爸爸
That's Bobby Two. He's shy.
那是博比2号♥ 他很害羞
Are you Bobby or Bobby One?
那你是博比还是博比1号♥
I'm Bobby Five.
我是博比5号♥
It's sad. There's no Bobby One anymore.
真可惜 博比1号♥已经不在了
Because of Bobby Kennedy?
因为博比·肯尼迪死了吗
No, he went home.
不是 他回家了而已
Do you want me to get the waitress so you can get a drink?
用不用我叫服务员来 给你点杯酒
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表