We're done. Get your things.
我们完了 收拾东西给我滚
Mr. Chaough wants to see you.
赵先生想见你
He's back? That's all I know.
他回来了吗 我只知道这些
So, how'd it go?
情况怎么样
We got it. We won Chevy.
我们拿到了 拿下了雪佛兰
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
We went in together.
我们一起的
What?
什么
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
They wanted our ideas and a big agency,
他们要的是我们的创意和一家大公♥司♥
so we gave them both.
我们就都满足他们
Just for Chevy?
就为雪佛兰这一单吗
No, we merged--
不 我们合并了
furniture, fixtures, everything.
家具 设备等所有的一切
I'm sorry, I don't understand.
抱歉 我不明白
I did this wrong once before,
我之前做错过一次
so let me tell you how great it's going to be
所以这次我先告诉你未来会有多好
and you can decide if you want to come along.
然后你再决定你是否要加入
You are the copy chief
你将会成为全国
at one of the top 25 ad agencies in the country.
排名前25的广♥告♥公♥司♥的文案总监
You're not even 30. I'm jealous.
而你还不到30岁 我太嫉妒了
I just bought an apartment.
我刚买♥♥了一套公♥寓♥
Congratulations.
恭喜你了
Are we moving?
我们要搬吗
We are, and we'd like you to write the press release.
是的 我们希望由你来写新闻稿
For what?
关于什么
We don't have a name yet,
我们还没想好名字
but make it sound like the agency you want to work for.
但要确保质量要达到你愿意效力的公♥司♥标准
Who do I give it to?
我写完交给谁
Give it to Ted.
给泰德
New York City, may 17, 1968.
纽约市 1968年5月17日
For immediate release.
即时发布
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表