Yes, Dorothy. I'll be there when you wake.
是的 多萝茜 你明早醒来就能见到我了
Can I fix you something? No.
要给你弄点喝的吗 不用了
Manolo doesn't like me to drink.
曼努诺不喜欢我喝酒
He likes me sharp.
他喜欢清醒敏锐的我
It's so nice the way he looks after you.
他对你照顾得真是无微不至啊
Oh, Peter, he's a gift to me.
皮特 他是上天赐给我的礼物
I just wanted to make sure you're aware
我只是想确保你知道
he's your nurse.
他是你的看护
You are prone to moments of confusion.
你很容易把事情搞混淆
I suppose there's a way I could mistake
我想我的确有可能错把你的语气
your tone for concern.
当作对我的担心
I am concerned that you have--
我是担心你
how do I put this?
怎么说呢
misconstrued Manolo's attention for affection.
把曼努诺对你的关心误解为喜爱
If we're going to have an adult conversation,
如果你想和我进行成人间的对话
let's have an adult conversation.
那就把话说明白吧
Has he taken advantage of you?
他有没有占你便宜
Manny has awakened a part of me
曼尼唤醒了我身体中
that was long dormant.
沉睡已久的一部分
Don't you think I'm entitled to the pleasures of love?
难道你不觉得我有资格享受爱的欢愉吗
Do not be more specific.
不要说得更具体了
Since when is it any of your business what goes on in my bedroom?
我的房♥中事从何时开始跟你有关系了
I am afraid that we are going to have to let him go.
恐怕我们不得不把他辞退了
Oh, no. What did he do?
不 他做错什么了
He's a pervert.
他是个变♥态♥狂
You were a sour little boy.
你小时候就尖酸刻薄
And you're a sour little man.
现在仍是个尖酸刻薄的小男人
How could I expect you to be understanding?
我怎么会期望你能理解我
You've always been unlovable.
你一直都这么让人讨厌
Now I've lost my appetite.
我现在完全没胃口了
I'm leaving.
我走了
You'll never find your way home.
你永远找不到回家的路
I have carfare
我有车钱
and a piece of paper with my address
还有张纸上有他隽秀的字迹
written in his elegant handwriting.
写着我的住址
Mother.
妈妈
Cheesecake? Chocolate cake?
奶酪蛋糕还是巧克力蛋糕
Two of everything. And another round.
每样要两份 再上一轮酒
Why not? Oh, I can never get enough of it.
为何不呢 我永远都喝不够
Growing up in Cleveland,
我在克利夫兰长大
my dad would take me right on Lake Erie.
我父亲常带我去伊利湖
But, eh, water's gone bad now.
但现在那里的水质变差了
You should go to Florida.
你该去佛罗里达
Saltwater. Down off the Keys where the marlin run.
咸水区 沿礁岛群向南 去枪鱼密集的地方
Write your own Hemmingway story.
谱写你自己的《老人与海》
And if you don't catch anything,
要是什么都钓不到
you have to blow your brains out.
就得饮枪自尽
So, Ross, where do you take your kid fishing?
罗斯 你带你的孩子去哪里钓鱼
I just got the two girls,
我只有两个女儿
and they could never keep their mouths shut.
她们总是叽叽喳喳说个不停
But my grandson's just like me.
但我的孙子和我很像
Last summer we went up to Muskoka.
去年夏天我们去了加拿大的穆斯科卡
Ontario.
在安大略
Jesus, now we got to hear about this kid again.
天呐 又要听他讲这孩子的事了
Brendan's at Antioch.
布兰顿在安提阿[古叙利亚首都]
Yup, studying the classics.
是的 在学古典文学
But I hope he'll come to his senses.
但我希望他能迷途知返
He's got a couple of years before he has decisions to make.
他还有几年时间才需要做人生的抉择
Well, as long as we're working together,
只要我们还继续合作
he's got a job with us.
他以后可以来我们公♥司♥工作
Friend of mine's kid just got to that point.
我朋友的孩子刚刚遇到了这个难题
He doesn't have a lot of choices left.
他没有太多选择
1-A. Can you imagine?
被编入军队了 你们能想象吗
Well, my heart goes out to him.
我对他表示同情
That's just one of those problems that can't be solved.
那是无法解决的问题之一
I've got two sons.
我有两个儿子
Thank God they're too young.
谢天谢地他们还太小
I don't even like to think about that.
我甚至想都不愿想这事
I know.
是啊
My friend is just beside himself.
我朋友急得发狂
I mean, people are doing things though.
但有些人会想办法逃脱
Believe me, we know about that.
相信我 我们知道
Makes me sick.
那些人令我作呕
Well, next year this time, we'll have won the war.
明年这个时候 我们就已经打了胜仗
We'll take Brendan to dinner, get him plastered,
到时我们带布兰顿出来吃饭 把他灌醉
and have him read the menu in Latin.
让他用拉丁语读菜单
Ted, are you an angler?
泰德 你喜欢钓鱼吗
My hobby is coming up with names for the XP.
我的爱好是给波音XP系列飞机起名字
Last one.
最后一个
Okay.
好吧
"Things I like about Mitchell."
"我喜欢米奇什么"
"His ass"?
"他的翘臀"
When did you see that?
你什么时候看到的
I couldn't think of anything else.
除了这个我想不到别的了
What did you put?
你写了什么
"How he smiled at me."
"他冲我微笑的样子"
"His shoulders."
"他的肩膀"
"His red shirt."
"他的红上衣"
You girls have a big day tomorrow
你们明天有重要的事要做
and I can tell you right now,
我现在可以告诉你们
the next time this door opens, it won't be me.
下次打开门的就不是我了
Lights out. Good night, Mrs. Draper.
关灯睡觉 晚安 德雷柏太太
Why do you keep calling her that?
你干嘛一直那么称呼她
'Cause she hates it.
因为她讨厌那称呼
Think about it.
想想看
He's right down there.
他就在楼下
You should sneak down and kiss him.
你应该溜下去吻他
He talked to you.
他是主动找你谈话的
God, I wish I lived here.
天啊 多希望是我住在这里
Yeah? Did I wake you?
喂 我吵醒你了吗
Yeah. There's a rat in my aparenent.
是啊 我公♥寓♥里有只老鼠
Told you to get traps.
都让你去买♥♥捕鼠夹了
It's in the trap and it's mortally wounded.
它现在已经被夹住而且受伤了
I'm pretty sure 'cause there's a lot of blood.
我很确定 因为地上有很多血
Did you call an ambulance?
你叫救护车了吗
You have to come over. It went under the couch.
你得过来一趟 它跑到沙发下面去了
I can't even look. What if it's still alive?
我都不敢看 万一它还活着怎么办
What if I lift the couch and it srtrts flipping around?
万一我把沙发抬起来它就跳出来怎么办
I'm not your boyfriend.
我不是你男朋友
Maybe I'll make it worth your while if you come over.
或许你来的话我会让你不虚此行的
No, you won't. Now good night.
你才不会 晚安
You're not interested?
你没兴趣吗
No.
没
Then why are you using your sexy voice?
那你干嘛用你的性感嗓音
Tuesday morning's great.
周二清晨很不错
For what?
为什么
Why didn't you say so?
你怎么不早说
You can bring her.
你可以带她一起过来
It'll be dead by morning.
早上它就死掉了
Eleanor Roosevelt.
埃莉诺·罗斯福
I can't remember anything 'cause I didn't sleep.
我没睡觉 什么都记不住
Your floor smells like pee.
你家地板有尿味
No, it doesn't. Do I smell like pee?
才没有 我身上有尿味吗
You smell like Prell.
你有普瑞尔洗发水的香味
Sally, you're not ready?
萨丽 你怎么还没准备好
I let the guest shower first.
我得让客人先洗澡
Well, I have to go to work.
我得去工作了
But first I have to put you two in a cab, so shake a leg.
但我得先送你俩上车 所以抓紧时间
Oh, take out the trash.
把垃圾扔掉
I have to get ready.
我得去准备
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表