You'll be the account man if that's what you want.
如果你愿意 可以成为业务员
Trust me, he loves new business.
相信我 他喜欢新业务
He doesn't care where it comes from. Let's go.
他才不管这业务打哪儿来 走吧
I told you I wanted a rental car. They insisted.
我告诉过你我要租车 他们坚持这样
Ted, do you have a minute? Just barely.
泰德 你有空吗 勉强算有吧
Well, it's kind of urgent. Joan has a solid lead.
这事很急 琼发现了个新客户
He's leaving tomorrow. We need to set a meeting.
他明天就要走了 我们需要安排次会面
Good for you. Get Pete Campbell down here.
非常好 把皮特·坎贝尔叫下来
Who is it? It's Avon Cosmetics.
什么客户 雅芳化妆品
It's Moira. Can you send him down immediately?
我是莫伊拉 能让他马上下来吗
Very groovy.
非常好
The new head of marketing,
新的市场部经理
he's a friend of a very close friend of mine
他是我一个密友的朋友
and I just wanted to introduce him to Peggy.
我就想把他介绍给佩奇
Peggy'd be perfect for it. You rang?
佩奇接手再适合不过 你打电♥话♥找我
Pete, as head of new business--
皮特 作为新业务负责人
Since when? I don't want that.
我什么时候有这头衔了 我可不要
Joan has a lead for Avon Cosmetics.
琼有雅芳化妆品的潜在客户
Peggy's creative.
佩奇是创意人员
He's leaving town tomorrow. Reel him in.
他明天就要出城 把他搞定
Fly safe.
一路平安
Avon Cosmetics.
雅芳化妆品啊
That's Fortune 500. What's his name?
财富五百强企业 他叫什么名字
Andy Hayes.
安迪·海耶斯
My friend Kate just moved there from Mary Kay
我朋友凯特刚从玫琳凯跳槽到雅芳
and she sent him my way.
就把他介绍给我了
Tell me everything you can about him
尽可能把他所有的信息都告诉我
and set lunch tomorrow for Peggy and me.
约好明天跟我和佩奇一起吃午饭
I should be there.
我也该参加
Joan, this is how things get botched.
琼 你这样就会误事的
First, account man and creative.
首先 是业务员和创意人员出马
Then if all goes well,
若一切顺利
next trip he visits the office and you show him around.
下一步他会来公♥司♥ 你就带他参观
I think he'll be expecting me.
我认为他希望我在场
Shouldn't Joan make the introductions?
不该让琼来介绍我们吗
I don't understand what the problem is.
我搞不明白你们的问题在哪儿
You're going to make the call
你马上打电♥话♥
and tell him how important I am
告诉他我是个多么重要的角色
and how exciting Peggy is.
以及佩奇有多兴奋
And then we're going to tell him how essential you are.
然后我们会跟他说你是多么不可或缺
Don't worry. You'll get all the credit.
别担心 功劳都是你的
Clara. Are you coming?
克莱拉 你不来吗
Hey, I let you sit up front.
我都让你坐前面了
Sorry about that. You need a hand?
真抱歉 你需要帮把手吗
What?
什么
There's no one from GM in Los Angeles?
洛杉矶没有通用汽车公♥司♥的人吗
Get rid of that car.
把那辆车处理掉
And get us something with a roof.
给我们弄个有顶篷的
Don't want to show up to a meeting with bugs in my teeth.
我可不想虫子飞进牙齿 然后去参会
So, you want to take a dip in the pool
那你们是要去泳池游泳
or should I just wait in the bar?
还是我就在酒吧里等你们好了
Both have attractive scenery.
两种选择都会看到养眼的"美景"
Where's the bellman?
行李员在哪儿
Manana, Don. Everything's manana here.
快了 唐 这儿什么都说"快了"
I'm gonna take a shower. You can wait in the bar if you want.
我去冲个澡 你要愿意就在酒吧等我
I'm gonna get room service.
我要叫客房♥服务
We're gonna go to the Sunset Strip,
我们要去日落脱衣舞俱乐部
watch a girl dance in a cage.
看小妞在笼子里跳舞
That you heard?
你听闻是这样的吗
Save your strength for tomorrow.
把精力留到明天吧
Going to a party in the hills.
有个山上的派对呢
It's very hip. Beverly Hills?
很时髦的 比弗利山吗
No, the hills. And it's movies, not TV.
不 好莱坞山 电影界的不是电视
My friend in development at CBS
我有个在CBS电视网的朋友
says it's going to be crawling with moguls.
说很多有头有脸的人物都会去
Jesus, it's hot here. It's a dry heat.
老天 这儿真热 是干热
It's a dry heave.
我还干呕呢
Come on, Don,
走吧 唐
let's go to the Strip right now and get some dinner.
我们去脱衣舞厅 顺便吃个饭
No, I'm gonna turn in.
不 我要去睡了
Tried to sleep on the plane,
我本想在飞机上睡的
but somebody wouldn't stop talking.
但某人一直说个不停
Don't worry, I got this.
别担心 行李都交给我
This is on tape since again we're not able to cover it live.
由于我们无法直播 以下为录像
The tape you're about to see was made
您将看到的录影资料
about 30 to 40 minutes ago.
录制于30到40分钟前
It was supposed to be a nonviolent demonstration today.
今天原本应该是一场非暴♥力♥的示♥威♥活动
And one will never know what it was
却不知为何演变成了
that made it become violent.
一场暴♥力♥活动
This is directly in front of what advertises itself
这一切就发生在那个将自己包装为
as the world's largest and friendliest hotel.
世界上最宏伟最人性化的酒店前
Where at this hour people stand around
此时此刻 人们都站在房♥里
and sit in their rooms with handkerchiefs...
或是坐着 手里捏着手帕
Hello. Are you watching this?
你好 你也在看吗
Yeah.
是的
It's hard to believe no one got killed.
真不敢相信竟然没有人丧命
That the only measure?
非要有人死才算严重吗
Can you imagine a policeman cracking your skull?
真不敢想象警♥察♥会照着人们脑袋猛打
It would change your whole life.
我的人生观都被颠覆了
Honey, they're throwing rocks.
亲爱的 他们扔石头在先
They're prepared for trouble.
他们都准备好面对政♥府♥的压制了
In some places, plainclothesmen are helping make the arrests.
在个别地区 便衣也在协助逮捕动♥乱♥分子
On the bright side,
好的一面是
Conrad Hilton is probably in that hotel right now.
康纳德·希尔顿可能现在就在酒店里
Don't make jokes.
别开玩笑
Megan, you can't even vote.
梅根 你在美国都没投票权
But I live here.
但我生活在这里
I'm sorry.
对不起
I want you to be careful.
我要你小心一点
This could easily start a riot.
动不动就会来场暴♥乱♥
Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere.
别担心 我哪里也不去
Really?
真的吗
You can if you want to.
你真要想的话就去吧
I miss you.
我想你了
Go for a swim.
去游个泳
It always makes you feel better.
游泳总能让你感觉好点
The whole world is watching.
全世界都在注视
The whole world is watching. The whole world is watching.
全世界都在注视 全世界都在注视
There's a break in the arrests now...
大规模的逮捕现暂告一段落
We should hang up. This is costing a fortune.
我们该挂了 长途电♥话♥费很贵的
Try and get some sleep.
好好睡个觉吧
You, too.
你也是
Bye.
拜
Bye.
拜
So you came after all.
你终归还是来了啊
Pete couldn't make it.
皮特来不了了
What? How the hell are we supposed to do this?
什么 那就我们俩该怎么办
Don't worry about it. Coffee, please.
别担心 来杯咖啡
I didn't know Ted was going to handle it that way.
我真没料到泰德会那样处理
Well, he did.
事已至此
And Pete's not coming...
而皮特没来
because he wasn't invited.
是因为没邀请他
You can't do that. I did it.
你不能这么做 我就做了
If you want to leave, go ahead.
如果你想离开 请便
I hope I didn't keep you waiting,
我希望没让二位久等
but I was trying to check out.
刚才退房♥耽误了点时间
See, if you were a client, you could have left your key
瞧 如果你是我们的客户 你就只需要
at the desk and we would have attended to that.
把钥匙往桌上一扔 剩下的交给我们就好
Andy Hayes, Peggy Olson.
安迪·海耶斯 佩奇·奥尔森
She's the dynamite in our creative department.
她是我们创意部门的中流砥柱
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表