Is that possible? No.
这能喝酒吗 不行
Mommy's having a chef salad and I'm having a cheeseburger.
妈妈点了份厨师沙拉 我点了份芝士汉堡
What do you want so I can order?
你想吃什么我来给你点
What's good here?
这里什么好吃
I'm afraid nothing.
都不怎么样
Daddy, I want to teach you this song.
爸爸 我来教你唱这首歌♥吧
Just do what I do.
跟着我做
Father Abraham had seven sons, seven sons
亚伯拉罕老爹有7个儿子 7个儿子
And seven sons had Father Abraham
7个儿子有老爹亚伯拉罕
And they never laughed, ha ha
他们从不欢笑
And they never cried, boo-hoo
他们从不哭泣
All they did was go like this
他们只会这样
With the right
举起右手
Father Abraham had seven sons, seven sons
亚伯拉罕老爹有7个儿子 7个儿子
Seven sons had Father Abraham
7个儿子有老爹亚伯拉罕
And they never laughed, ha ha
他们从不欢笑
And they never cried, boo-hoo
他们从不哭泣
All they did was go like this, with the right...
他们只会这样 举起右手
Can I walk you out?
可以送你出去吗
Certainly, if you don't mind waiting.
当然 如果你不介意等一下的话
I need your advice.
我需要你的建议
And, well, it's of a personal nature
是件私事
and thus above Clara's security clearance.
所以不能跟克莱拉说
How can I help you?
需要我帮你做什么
Do you feel my attention to business has been dilute?
你觉得我对工作的关注减少了吗
How personal is this conversation?
我们的对话有多私密
I'm being pulled in a million directions.
我被太多事情牵扯精力
My wife, my child, my mother.
我的妻子 孩子和母亲
I can't solve those problems, Pete.
那些问题我帮不上忙 皮特
I have those problems.
我也有同样的问题
I live with my mother.
我和我妈妈一起住
Has your mother exhausted every nursing agency?
你妈也把每个看护都累得精疲力尽吗
No, but she's exhausted me.
不 她把我累得精疲力尽
The options are my home and a home,
我要么让她住我家 要么给她找养老院
neither of which will make me feel better.
两样都让我不好受
I am sorry to hear that.
听到这个我很难过
Do you want to get supper?
想不想一起吃晚饭
I can't. I have plans.
不行 我有约了
Thank you, Joan.
谢谢你 琼
For what? I don't know.
谢我什么 我不知道
Welcome.
欢迎
Oh, I'm a little damp.
我身上有点湿
Did it finally rain?
终于下雨了吗
No, but I walked.
不 我走过来的
This was cold when I left.
我出发时酒还是冰的
You walked from the West Side?
你从西区走过来的吗
What an incredible space.
你家真漂亮
Did you do this yourself?
你自己装♥修♥的吗
Oh, I had a little help.
我找了些人帮忙
Arlene, you read about the shootings in the park, didn't you?
艾琳 你看到公园里枪击案的报道了吧
I'm not gonna let a few lunatics
我不会让几个疯子
ruin a gorgeous night like this.
毁了这样一个美好的夜晚
Should I go get my script?
我该去拿我的剧本吗
Megan, darling,
梅根 亲爱的
you're a good actress
你是个好演员
on your way to becoming, well,
你至少会成为
at least a successful one.
一名成功的演员
There's nothing I can tell you about that script.
关于那剧本我没有什么能告诉你的
I came over here because I'm worried about you.
我过来是因为担心你
Am I gonna get fired?
我会被开除吗
I remember my first job.
我还记得我的第一份工作
Believe it or not, in radio.
信不信由你 我当时在电台
"Against the Storm."
广播剧《迎战暴风雨》
Very classy, a lot of big words, high morals.
是部很经典的作品 充满大话和说教
And my agent, who I later learned
我的经纪人
was angling to sign Roger DeKoven,
当时正想方设法签下罗杰·徳考文
told me my voice was childish.
他对我说我的声音很幼稚
And every day I would vacillate between
于是每一天我都纠结于
"Arlene, you're wonderful"
"艾琳 你很棒"
and "Arlene, you're caca."
还是"艾琳 你烂透了"
Which was it?
哪个赢了
Honestly?
说实话吗
I was wonderful.
我很棒
You should go inside.
你该进屋去
You'll get eaten alive out here.
在外面会被蚊子咬死的
You know mosquitos ignore me.
你知道蚊子都不咬我的
In those shorts?
穿着短裤也不咬吗
Did you find a bottle?
你找到酒了吗
Maybe.
也许吧
Cheers.
干杯
I loved camp.
我曾很喜欢露营
I never went.
我从没去过
Yes, you did.
你去过的
Remember when we went to Lake Champlain with my parents?
记得那次和我父母一起去尚普兰湖吗
I remember.
我记得
And you got in a horrible fight with my father
你和我爸因为谁该背行李的问题
about who would carry the luggage.
大吵了一架
And then we went in the woods and made Sally.
然后我们到森林里 创造了萨丽
I don't understand her.
我搞不懂她
Henry says she's a lot like you.
亨利说她很像你
How would he know?
他怎么会知道
He says she reminds him of you.
他说萨丽让他想起你
I think she's a lot like you.
我觉得她很像你
Bobby reminds me of my father.
博比让我想起我父亲
So bossy.
专横跋扈
All the teenagers of the world are in revolt.
世界上所有青少年都很叛逆
What were we like?
我们那时是什么样
You and me?
你和我吗
When I saw you earlier today
今天早些时候我看着你
I thought for a second, "Who is that man?"
有一瞬我在想"这个男人是谁"
And I forgot how mad I was at you.
我忘了自己有多生你的气
Ugh, I don't know what's happened, but I'm all bit up.
不知怎么回事 我被咬了满身的包
Close the door. You'll let the bugs in.
关上门 不然会有虫子进来的
What are you doing?
你这是在干什么
Waiting for you to tell me to stop.
等你制止我
What did you think when you saw me?
你看到我时是怎么想的
That you are as beautiful as the day I met you.
想着现在的你 和我初遇时一样美丽
So finally I said to Mel,
我终于跟梅尔说了
"I'm either his mother or his girlfriend.
我要么是他妈 要么是他女友
I can't be both."
我没办法身兼两个角色
That's bad writing.
剧本写得真烂
You're so lucky he's at work.
你真幸运 他说话有分量
Please, dear, that's a complex relationship.
得了吧 亲爱的 个中关系很复杂
But he understands what you do
但是他理解你的事业
and he wants you to be great.
并且希望你做好
And he's always proud of you. I've seen it.
他一直以你为傲 我看出来了
Don's very proud of you.
唐也以你为傲
You can tell by how protective he is.
从他对你的占有欲就能看出来
It's been so different.
那不一样
You know, we worked together
我们以前一起工作
and I left to pursue this.
然后我辞了职来追求演艺事业
And he was so encouraging.
他很是鼓励
And then you started succeeding.
你现在也踏上了成功之路
He's old-fashioned.
他是守旧派
He'll get used to it.
他会习惯的
I think he did.
我觉得他已经习惯了
And I think he got used to me not being around
而且我觉得他习惯了我不在他身边
and having a bunch of problems that he couldn't solve.
出现一堆他不能解决的问题
And I don't know
我不知道
if it's him or me, but...
是他还是我的原因 不过
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表