That was the most impressive thing he's done.
那是他做过的最出彩的事儿了
Should we fire him before he cashes that check?
要不要在他把支票兑现前炒了他
"New York Senator Robert F Kenndy..."
"纽约议员罗伯特·F·肯尼迪..."
"New York City..."
"纽约市..."
Aren't you gonna be late? Aren't you?
你不会迟到吗 你不也是
I love you.
我爱你
Wish me luck.
祝我好运吧
Good luck.
祝你好运
I'm really waking you this time.
我这回真得把你们叫醒了
Kate.
凯特
Honey, wake up.
亲爱的 起床了
Now you two layabouts have to bathe him.
你们两个懒虫得给他洗澡
I have an appointment.
我有事儿
Mom, I'm still going to work.
妈 我还是要上班的
Do you need to throw up?
你要吐吗
Mother, can you give us a minute?
妈妈 能等我们一会儿吗
Why did I do that?
我为什么要那么做
You had some fun.
你玩得挺开心啊
I just wanted to try it.
我只想试试
Now you'll go home and you'll find everything right where it belongs.
等你回家了 就会发现一切照旧
I'm really not you, am I?
我始终没法像你一样 是吧
Why would you want to be?
你干嘛要和我一样
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吗
Look what you did.
瞧瞧你这一路
You came out here,
你来到这里
you staked this out on your own.
为自己挣得了立足之地
I always had Dennis to fall back on.
不管我成功失败 丹尼斯都是我的依靠
Even when I went to Mary Kay.
甚至在玫琳凯的时候也是如此
You didn't.
但你没有
And I never will.
我永远都不会靠别人
How'd that happen?
那又是怎么回事
The whole reason I even talked to Avon
我会搭理雅芳不过是
is because I wanted...
因为我想
I don't know,
我不知道
what you have.
拥有你的成就
It's not what you think.
不是你想的那样啦
You're an executive.
你是主管啊
It's a title.
只是个名号♥罢了
And money.
挣的钱多
I've been working there for 15 years
我都在那工作15年了
and they still treat me like a secretary.
他们还是把我当秘书一样对待
What's it have to do with them?
那跟他们有什么关系
You're there, Joan.
你有一席之地 琼
And from where I'm sitting, it's damn impressive.
就我看来 真是太让人佩服了
I don't care how they make you feel,
我才不管你受什么委屈
it's right in front of you for the taking.
你的成功就在眼前 信手拈来
I'll be back in an hour.
我一小时后回来
There you go.
给
Okay, I'll draw the bath.
好吧 我来给你洗澡澡
It's clean, it's simple,
干净 简洁
and it's tantalizingly incomplete.
留白空间令人遐想
What's missing? One thing.
少了什么 少了一样
"Pass the Heinz."
"把亨氏递过来"
You mean the Heinz Ketchup.
你是说亨氏番茄酱
It's Heinz. It only means one thing.
就是亨氏 就指代了一样东西
It feels like half an ad.
感觉像半成品广♥告♥
The greatest thing you have working for you
最有效的宣传
is not the photo you take or the picture you paint.
并不是拍的照片或画的图画
It's the imagination of the consumer.
而是消费者的想象
They have no budget. They have no time limit.
他们没有预算 没有时间限制
And if you can get into that space,
如果你抓住了这一点
your ad can run all day.
你们的广♥告♥能播上一整天
Well, Pete, you said I'd say it.
皮特 你料到我会这么说了
It's pretty bold work.
这个创意很大胆
I think I still want to see our bottle.
我还是希望看到我们的瓶子
I thought that at first, too, but--
我起先也想到了 不过...
We will test it both ways.
我们会两种方式都尝试的
It's a testament to ketchup
那是番茄酱的身份证明
that there can be no confusion.
绝无仅有
Let me chew on it, fellas.
我再考虑考虑 伙计们
You're going to be thinking of ketchup all day
你会一整天都想着番茄酱的
and you didn't even see it.
而你甚至都没见着它
Thank you.
谢谢你们
We'll be in touch.
保持联♥系♥
Well, hello.
好啊
Hello.
你好
Ted, you want to come in?
泰德 要进来吗
I hope you left us something.
希望你们有手下留情
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
It's a bake-off? Since when?
这什么时候变成一场比赛了
Come on, Don. Go wait by the elevator.
走吧 唐 去电梯那等着
Peggy.
佩奇
So, what's the difference between ketchup and catsup?
番茄酱和调味番茄酱的区别何在
Well, catsup has more tomatoes,
调味番茄酱有更多的番茄成分
comes in a bigger bottle,
装在更大的瓶里
is cheaper, but tastes just like ketchup.
更便宜 不过和番茄酱口味一模一样
Now, we know that's not true,
现在 我们知道事实并非如此
but that's what your competitors are saying.
而是你们的竞争对手一厢情愿的说法
Over and over.
一遍遍不断重复
And they're selling their watered-down,
而他们还盗用你们的身份
flavorless sauce by pretending that they're you.
卖♥♥着用水稀释的寡淡的调味酱
Makes you angry, doesn't it?
让你们很恼火吧
Me, too.
我也是
But I always say
不过我认为
if you don't like what they're saying,
如果你不喜欢他们说的
change the conversation.
就换个话题
"Heinz. The only ketchup."
"亨氏 唯一的番茄酱"
Imagine this 40 feet tall
想象把这40英尺高的广♥告♥牌
in Times Square.
挂在时代广场
Ketchup versus catsup--
番茄酱对番茄调味酱
end of conversation.
无需多言 自有分晓
Good morning. Good afternoon.
早上好 下午好
Thank you.
谢谢
Joan, may I have a word?
琼 我能跟你谈谈吗
I'm sorry I was not more forthright with you.
我很抱歉我之前没有向你坦白
I think it would only be fair if you docked my pay
我想也许给我减薪会公平些
to cover the hours Scarlett did not work.
来弥补斯嘉丽缺少的工时
Fair to whom? Scarlett?
对谁公平 斯嘉丽吗
I don't know. Fair to the company?
我不知道 也许对公♥司♥公平吧
This is the key to the supply closet
这是储藏室的钥匙
and this is the key to the time cards.
这是考勤卡的钥匙
You will be responsible for monitoring both.
你要负责监视这两项
What?
什么
Okay.
好的
Thank you. Don't thank me.
谢谢 别谢我
You don't understand that this is punishment.
你不懂这其实是惩罚
Well, I don't care if everybody hates me here
我不在乎是否这里所有人都讨厌我
as long as you don't.
只要你不讨厌就行
We'll see.
等着瞧吧
So there's two of us.
现在有两家公♥司♥
We're both the same size agency.
我们规模大小都一样
You're not afraid of a little heads-up baseball.
你又不怕跟他们全力对着干
I only did it because no one else was supposed to know.
我同意做这个项目是因为原本不该有外人知道
I think everything should be done in secret.
我觉得一切都该秘密进行
Lock me in that Project K room,
把我锁在K项目房♥间里
I'll work on anything, Don.
我什么项目都做 唐
I miss it already.
我已经开始怀念那里了
Mind if we join the Lonely Hearts Club?
我们能加入寂寞芳心俱乐部吗
Who says we're not celebrating?
谁说我们不是在庆祝
J. Walter Thompson. They bought it in the room.
沃特·汤普森 他们当场就敲定了
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表