不 最大的笑点在于
was a general comes up to one of these guys
一位将军走到其中一个人面前
and says, "That's not regulation, son."
然后说 那不符合军中规定 孩子
The soldier says,
那个士兵说
"Pardon? Could you speak into my necklace?"
你说什么 能凑近我的项链再说一遍吗
Biggest laugh
人们都哄堂大笑
even though the transplant jokes were better.
尽管移植的那个笑话要更精彩
That's not even funny.
一点都不好笑
What did Phyllis do?
菲丽丝干了什么
She just said something like,
她好像就说了句
"I told you he was a sick puppy."
"我就跟你说他是只病态的小狗吧"
When is Koss coming in?
高斯什么时候过来
1:00. Should I order lunch?
下午1点 需要我预订餐位吗
He loves the Russian Tea Room.
他很喜欢俄式茶餐厅
No, this is an emergency meeting.
不 这是一次紧急会议
I should probably practice a little more.
我或许该事先多练习一会儿
The client's already seen it.
但客户已经看过了
Go home. There's no second show.
回家去吧 没第二次表现机会了
What did Ted say? I left a message.
泰德怎么说 我给他留言了
I don't think there's anything to do
我觉得根本没有别的办法可行
but work our way through 100 versions of no.
只能把我们的创意一个一个地否决掉
Listen, don't get in your own way.
听着 不要否定自己
No, I've seen creatives do this.
不 我曾见过创意人员那样做
I've seen Ted do it.
我也曾见过泰德那样做
This is the Super Bowl.
这可是超级碗比赛
It's a lot of money. A lot of exposure for the agency.
关系到大量的金钱 以及公♥司♥的曝光率
There's probably awards down the road. I know.
甚至可能获奖 我知道
Believe me, I know.
相信我 我知道的
Fucking tonight show.
该死的《今夜秀》
Now, Peggy, I think it's the Army that's really at fault here.
佩奇 我觉得错误在军方
You look tan. Did you have fun?
你看上去晒黑了不少 玩得开心吗
I'm sorry, but your name escapes me.
我很抱歉 我记不起来你的名字了
I'm Bob Benson. I'm upstairs in accounts.
我叫鲍勃·本森 我是楼上业务部的
Beloit College,
伯洛伊特学院毕业
Wharton MBA.
沃顿商学院工商管理硕士
Secor, Mohawk, Life Cereal.
负责赛可通便剂 莫霍克航♥空♥ 新生活麦片
You know, but just in the outfield.
但一直都处于外场打杂
Yes, of course.
是啊 当然了
We spoke at the Christmas party.
我们在圣诞派对上说过话
You seemed to know your way around Pennsylvania.
你似乎很熟悉宾州那地方
You want one of these? I get it right next door.
你想来一杯吗 我去隔壁楼下买♥♥的
People will take a few extra steps for a superior product.
人们会为了好产品多走几步路
Doesn't it belong to someone else?
你不是给别人带的吗
No, I always get two.
不是 我总是买♥♥两杯
I don't want to share.
我不喜欢分享给别人
You know, I have through,
其实 我经历过
let's just say low-level corruption,
怎么说呢 低层次的腐♥败♥
obtained tickets to the Cotton Bowl.
得到过棉花杯橄榄球比赛的票
Crimson Tide versus Texas A&M.
红潮队对阵德州农机队
You play football?
你玩橄榄球吗
What's in that coffee? Excuse me?
那咖啡里添加了什么东西 你说什么
Look, I've been trying to get to know your team.
听着 我一直很想了解你的团队
Not that I'm so important.
虽然我不是什么重要的人物
And they talk about you all the time.
他们总是把你挂在嘴边
So I guess I figured a few minutes
所以我觉得 和你一起
alone with you shouldn't be wasted.
单独待几分钟一定会大有收获
Just a minute, Bob.
稍等一下 鲍勃
I smell creativity.
我闻到创意的味道了
I love it down here.
我太喜欢你们楼下了
I can't believe you just came off of 10 hours of plane travel.
我真不敢相信你刚坐了10小时的飞机
You look great.
你看上去棒极了
No, Stan, you look great.
不 斯坦 你看上去才是棒极了
Changing the subject ever so slightly,
我稍微变换一下话题
during your travels did you notice if the stewardesses
在你的旅途中 你是否注意到那些空姐
would let a mother hold a baby on her lap the whole ride?
在飞行当中 会让母亲把宝宝放在腿上
I believe so.
我想是的
Really?
真的吗
Don't feel bad. I mean, how would you know?
别伤心 你怎么可能知道呢
You never had any kids.
你又没养过小孩
Last time you left town, it was in a covered wagon.
你上次离开镇上 是乘马拉的篷车走的吧
Because you're old.
因为你太老了
You're so tan.
你晒黑了很多嘛
So how was the vacation? He was on assignment.
度假感觉如何 他是去办公事的
On Waikiki Beach. How much work do you think you got done?
在威基基海滩上 你觉得能干多少公事
Look at him. He has the sea breeze in his hair.
瞧瞧他 他的头发中都夹杂着海风
You bring me something?
你给我带礼物了吗
Dictaphone, cocktail napkins?
录音机 酒巾
Anything to give me a jump on the Royal Hawaiian?
任何让我感受一下皇家夏威夷酒店的东西
I had an experience.
我有过一种绝美的体验
I don't know how to put it into words.
我不知道如何用言语表达
Isn't Sheraton coming in on Friday?
喜来登的人不是周五就要来了吗
He's still thinking. He just got back.
他还在想呢 他才刚回来
I'll tell you the experience.
我来告诉你们那种体验
Megan in a bikini.
梅根身着比基尼泳装
Oh, Mr. Draper. There you are.
德雷柏先生 你回来了啊
Good morning. How was your trip?
早上好 旅途感觉如何
It was good, thank you. What's going on here?
非常愉快 谢谢 这边是怎么回事
They're taking portraits for publicity.
他们在拍宣传照
You certainly look snappy. I see you have coffee.
你看上去很精力充沛 我看你喝了咖啡
I scheduled you later
我帮你排在后面了
in case you missed the connection in Los Angeles.
以免你错过在洛杉矶的转机
Everything went smoothly.
一切都很顺利
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
I'm jealous just looking at you.
我光是看着你就心生嫉妒了
I think you'd like it.
我就觉得你会喜欢的
I don't know if it's the photographers
我不知道是因为摄影师
or the writers, but it really smells like reefer in here.
还是那些文案 这里闻着满是大♥麻♥烟味
That has to be enough.
那应该够了
I think we got it.
我觉得已经拍到满意的了
So, they treat you like King Kamehameha?
他们有把你当卡梅哈王一样招待吗
Miss, you mind?
小姐 你介意走上去吗
Are these in color?
拍的是彩照吗
No, and I'm starting to regret it.
不是 但我现在开始后悔了
Do you mind holding onto the rail, gorgeous?
你介意扶着栏杆吗 美女
Think of important things.
装作思考重要的事
Caroline, is the shoeshine here yet?
卡罗琳 擦鞋匠来了吗
No one's going to see your shoes.
没人会专门看你的鞋的
I want you to call him. I did.
我要你给他打个电♥话♥ 我打了
Hello, Don Ho.
你好啊 唐
Did you have a blue drink in the white sand?
在白沙滩上享尽美酒了吗
Ernest Borgnine chase you down
欧尼斯·鲍基尼拿着小折刀
an alleyway with a switchblade?
在小巷里追着你砍了吗
I love that movie.
我超爱那电影
It was nice.
挺不错
I think I'm next, but I don't want to follow that act.
我应该是下一个 但我可不会那么妖娆
So, you have anything ready for Sheraton on Friday?
周五与喜来登的人见面 想好创意了吗
Have I ever walked into this office after an absence
为什么我每次去休假回来
and not had you bring up business immediately?
你一见到我就跟我提公事
That's only because I've spent every holiday
那是因为我的每个假期
waiting on work from you.
都在等你安排任务
And then you walk away from me.
然后你不理我就走人了
And then you take a nap.
之后再打个小盹儿
Oh, taking pictures.
拍照呢
Yeah, we'll be done in a second.
马上就拍完了
Keep it down out here.
你们小声一点
Oh, about your office.
对了 你的办公室
They think it's better for the pictures.
他们觉得这样布局照出来更好看
I don't agree.
我不觉得
They'll move it back.
拍完后会恢复原样的
So when I left, where was I?
我走之前 在忙什么事来着
I'll get you the files.
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表