Did he say your dinner with Jaguar is off?
他告诉你和捷豹的晚餐取消了吗
Yes, unless it was the world's most boring dream.
说了 否则这就是我做过的最无聊的梦
Well, it's on, but Pete's not invited.
其实没取消 只是没有邀请皮特
Herb Rennet wants a word alone to straighten things out.
赫布·雷尼特想单独和你谈谈
Why can't you handle it?
你为什么不去应付他
This could be fatal. You're going.
情况可能不乐观 你必须去
And my plan is to pack it with spouses to limit the explosion.
我建议你带老婆一起 场面会好看一点
Megan made plans with her mother.
梅根和她妈妈有安排了
She thought I had a business dinner.
她以为我今晚有商务应酬
Marie's in town? Fantastic.
玛莉来了 太好了
Bring her along. That's perfect.
把她也带上 完美
Tell her I insisted.
告诉她我坚持要她去
In attendance I have Jim Cutler,
出席人 吉姆·卡特勒
Frank Gleason, and Ted Chaough.
弗兰克·格里森还有泰德·赵
Sweetheart, this is a creative meeting. What are you doing?
亲爱的 这是创意会议 你在干什么呢
It's for the purposes of the memorandum.
当然是为了做备忘录
Well, Ted, some men love women, some love memos.
泰德 有些男人喜欢女人 有些喜欢备忘录
I want to go over where we are on Chevrolet again
我想再过一遍雪佛兰的项目
and devote our final days to overdoing it
然后决定出最后三个创意的
on the artwork for the top three campaigns.
最后修改期限
I cannot look at these again.
我不想再看一遍了
I told you, they're very keen
我说过了 他们很喜欢
on the rocket ship thing with the astronaut anecdotes.
火箭飞船和宇航员的创意
You told them about the astronauts?
你告诉他们宇航员的创意了
I had to. It was too vague otherwise.
我不得不说 不然太含糊了
I don't want to draw any more rockets
我不想再画火箭了
and I don't want to stare at this work again.
也不想重新再看这个作品
We should have never resigned Alfa Romeo.
我们就不该放弃阿尔法罗密欧汽车公♥司♥
What, is this mystery Chevy
怎么 那神秘的雪佛兰车
gonna be in "The Graduate"?
会出现在《毕业生》里吗
Those things are flying off the lot.
那些玩意儿与整个项目相差十万八千里
Frank, are you not on board with this?
弗兰克 你不同意做这个吗
I love what you're doing.
我喜欢你现在的作品
I'm tired of rockets, that's all.
我就是受够火箭了
Could you give us a moment? We'll continue this later.
让我们单独谈一下 等下再继续
What is that, Shalimar?
你喷的是什么香水 一千零一夜吗
What's gotten into you?
你这是怎么了
You're supposed to be calming me down.
应该是你让我保持冷静才对
Ted, I've got cancer.
泰德 我得癌症了
What?
什么
In my pancreas.
胰腺癌
I told Jim. I thought he told you
我告诉吉姆了 我以为他也告诉了你
and you didn't want to embarrass me.
你不说是怕我难堪
No.
没有
Maybe it's more of a financial issue to him,
对他来说可能只是个财政问题
but I'm glad he can keep a secret.
不过我很高兴他为我保守秘密
Financial?
财政问题
The minute I cash out, I cash in.
我的钱一旦用完 就得折算现金了
You two have to buy me out.
你们两个得把我的份额给买♥♥下来
You have cancer.
你得了癌症
See, if we still had Alfa,
瞧 如果我们还有阿尔法
I wouldn't have to worry about putting you out of business.
我就不用担心让你们运营不下去了
First of all,
首先
stop talking about money.
不要再提钱的事了
Second, we are going to get Chevy
其次 我们会争取到雪佛兰
because you're going to do your best work.
因为你要拿出你最好的作品
Third, you're going to build a wing
第三 你要去史隆-凯特林癌症中心
at Sloan-Kettering and beat this thing.
积极治疗 战胜它
Aye, aye.
好 好
Will you tell Jim you told me?
你能跟吉姆说你告诉我了吗
He'll see it on your face.
他看你脸色就知道了
Everybody loves astronauts.
人人都喜欢宇航员
I've got to go lie down.
我得去躺着了
Well, hello there.
你好
How are things in Glocca Morra?
你在他乡还好吗[出自歌♥曲]
Hello. Can you hear me?
喂 能听到吗
I love it when you whisper like that.
我喜欢你这么小声跟我说话
What are you wearing?
你现在穿的什么
My uniform.
我的制♥服♥
I have one and his flight's delayed.
我这有个人 他的航♥班♥延误了
Who is he? What's he do?
谁 干嘛的
I'm not sure,
我不确定
but he doesn't believe my name's really Daisy.
但他不相信我真的叫黛西
Use that.
就用这一点
Do you mind?
能帮忙按下电梯吗
17, please.
17楼 谢谢
I'm sorry to bother you, but we love your show.
很抱歉打扰你 但我们喜欢你的剧
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Can we get an autograph?
能给我们签个名吗
I know you're not waving to me.
我知道你不是冲我挥手
Makes the delay worthwhile, doesn't it?
为了她 延误也值了 对吧
Headed to Detroit? Eventually.
要去底特律吗 是啊
Should we try LaGuardia?
拉瓜迪亚机场的航♥班♥呢
They already did. Forget it.
查过了 一样
This is why I like to drive everywhere.
这就是为什么我喜欢开车
I'd live in my car if I could.
如果可以的话 我宁愿住在车里
You know, with her in the backseat navigating.
如果有她坐在后排的话就更好了
I'm Roger.
我叫罗杰
What's your name? Mikey.
你叫什么 麦奇
Well, Mikey, since we're gonna be cell mates,
麦奇 既然我们是难兄难弟
I'm going to ask the screw for a couple of drinks.
我去问乘务员要几杯喝的
Jim Beam.
占边威士忌
I'll make her bring them over.
我让她送过来
Good idea. I'm full of 'em.
好主意 我满脑子都是好主意
I want a glass of water with an onion
我要一杯洋葱水
and bring him a double Jim Beam.
给他一杯双份占边威士忌
And get me on that flight.
让我也登上那趟航♥班♥
This is my day off. We had plans.
我今天休息 我们本有别的计划
I know.
我知道
Well, you would rather spend
你只是想去
the evening laughing at Roger Sterling's jokes.
听罗杰·斯特林讲笑话
I should return home. I've overstayed my welcome.
我应该回家 我再待就该讨人嫌了
Well, I don't know what's happened.
我也不知道怎么回事
I knew something was wrong.
我就知道有什么不对
We have not had a fight.
我们都没吵架
He's so far away
他很疏远
that sometimes when we're alone,
当我们独处时
I feel like I'm making conversation.
我感觉我在找话说
Darling, you have confounded everyone's expectations.
亲爱的 你混淆了不同人对你的期望
And it is very hard to stand next to someone giving an autograph.
站在一个给粉丝签名的明星身旁很难
He doesn't even care. Of course he does.
他根本不在乎 他当然在乎
But he may think you belong more to other people than to him.
但他会觉得你更属于他人 而不是他
I love coming into the city.
我喜欢进城
It's 25 minutes, half hour give or take,
根据交通状况 只需25分钟到半小时
from Tenafly depending on the traffic.
就能从特纳夫莱到这里
I always think I'm gonna go to museums and stuff.
我总想着去博物馆之类的地方
And there's some good ones. You've probably seen them.
确实有几家不错 你很可能见过
But I always end up at Saks.
但我最后总跑到了萨克斯百货店
And I come home
我一回家
and Herb always says the same thing.
赫布总会说同一句话
How much damage did you do, Peaches?
你捅了多少娄子 亲爱的
We always do some shopping.
我们也经常购物
My daughter is very generous.
我女儿非常慷慨
She even invited me along to this wonderful evening.
她今晚还邀请我共度这美妙的夜晚
You get a hold of Silver Bells?
你联♥系♥上"白发老人"了吗
No. That doesn't mean he's not coming.
没有 但不代表他不来
I'm pretty much done waiting.
我等够了
Perhaps we should go.
那我们不如走吧
What?
什么
No, I think we're gonna order now.
不 我们开始点菜吧
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表