Roger took him to the hospital.
罗杰带他去医院了
But they were both laughing.
可他俩都在笑
The strategy is about some kind of love transaction
我们的方案是展现某种父子之间的
between a parent and a child
爱的互动
involving the greatest gift of all, a Chevy.
要涉及到有史以来最棒的礼物 雪佛兰车
I was a child and she was a child in this kingdom by the sea.
我孩提时 她是海边王国的孩子
Four score and seven years ago,
87年前[林肯葛底斯堡演说]
this country had some memorable happenings.
这个国家发生了一些令人难忘的事
What I don't understand is
我不明白的是
is it "Dad, I want this car"
应该是"爸爸 我要这辆车"
or "Son, I bought you this car"?
还是"儿子 我给你买♥♥了辆车"
Great, that's two. We need 15 more and we can try another.
很好 两条了 再想15条我们可以换个点子
In what family is it "Son, I bought you this car"?
哪个家里会说"儿子 我给你买♥♥了辆车"
Good night, all. That guy's family.
大伙 晚上好 他家
Did you hear about Frank Gleason?
你们听说弗兰克·格里森的事了吗
Yeah, I guess dreams do come true.
是啊 看来梦想是会成真的
I think that's in poor taste.
我觉得你太低级趣味了
Tell him, Peggy. Tell him what a son of a bitch he was.
告诉他 佩奇 告诉他那人生前有多可恶
I liked him.
我挺喜欢他的
Before he was sick?
在他生病前吗
I hate how dying makes saints out of people.
死了就变圣人了 真讨厌这样
Well, he's obviously in a better place.
显然 他已经去了"更好的地方"
Have a good weekend.
周末愉快
"Dad, I need the car. I've got a date."
"爸 我要辆车 我有约会"
"Dad, everybody at school has a car but me."
"爸 学校里人人都有车 除了我"
"Dad, I can only go to college if I have a car."
"爸 我有了车才能上大学"
"Dad, I" "Dad, I could be dying in Vietnam.
"爸 我" "爸 我可能就死在越南了
Don't you want me to have a car?"
你难道不想给我买♥♥辆车吗"
Damn it, Ginsberg. I had another 80 of them.
妈的 金斯伯格 我脑子里还有80条呢
I got nothing interesting to say 'cause I'm not on drugs?
我没用药 就想不出好点子了吗
No, you just flushed a toilet in my head.
不是 你刚把我思路搅乱了
"Son, I got a car when I was your age."
"儿子 我像你这么大的时候有辆车"
"Son, they didn't have cars when I was your age."
"儿子 我像你这么大的时候车还没造出来呢"
"Son, you can fly till you're high as an elephant's eye."
"儿子 你可以飞到与大象的眼睛齐高"
That's great.
这个不错
What are you, class secretary?
你这是干什么 班会记录吗
I want to write stuff down so it looks like I'm working.
我要来做记录 那样看起来像是我在工作
Fine.
好吧
The child is the father of the man.
那孩子是那个男人的父亲
Spectacular.
太棒了
Mr. Draper.
德雷柏先生
Mr. Cosgrove is here to see you.
科斯格罗夫先生在外等着见您
Hello, Kenny. How you feeling?
你好 肯尼 你感觉如何
My foot's like new.
我的脚恢复如新
You think you'll have new work on Monday?
你觉得你周一能拿出新作品吗
I'll have 15 campaigns for you by then,
我到时可以给你15个新广♥告♥作品
but you have to get me in a room
但你必须让我和他们共处一室
so I can look them in the eye.
让我能直视他们的眼睛
The timbre of my voice is as important as the content.
我的音质和作品内容本身一样重要
I don't know whether I'll be forceful or submissive,
我不知道我到时会强势还是顺从
but I must be there in the flesh.
但我必须亲自到场
You understand that I have no power whatsoever?
你明白不管怎样 我都无权决定吧
That's not true. Not if they like you.
不是那样的 如果他们喜欢你就行
Oh, they like me all right.
他们挺喜欢我的
I'm their favorite toy. That's your job.
我是他们最爱的小丑 那是你的工作
It's my job to take them to dinner at 80 miles an hour.
我的工作就是把时速开到80英里带他们去吃饭
It's my job to stop a mile from the restaurant
我的工作 就是在离餐厅1英里的地方停下
so they can have five pounds of crab legs
让他们吃完5磅的蟹腿
and three bottles of beer apiece and then go get prime rib.
每人喝完3瓶啤酒 然后又去吃肋排
It's my job to go hunting
我的工作就是带他们去打猎
so they can fire off their guns an inch from my ear
好让他们在距离我耳朵1英寸的地方开枪
and laugh when I get startled
看我吓得魂飞魄散而大笑
because it's my job.
因为那是我的工作
Where'd you learn that?
你从哪儿学会这么一套动作的
My mother. No, my first girlfriend.
我母亲 不 我的初恋女友那里
One doesn't like changing so often, you know?
谁都不会喜欢如此频繁的改变的
I don't know. I'm not myself, you see?
我不知道 我有点精神恍惚 你明白吗
I don't see.
我不明白
And she comes to the fork in the road
她来到分岔路口
then she says to the Cheshire Cat, "Which road do I take?"
然后对柴郡猫说 我该走哪条路呢
I know this. Where do you want to go?
我知道这个 你的目的地是哪儿
I don't know.
我不知道
Then it doesn'mamatter, does it?
那随便去哪儿都无所谓了 不是吗
How's it going? What's going on?
进展得怎么样了 你这是怎么了
I know you're all feeling the darkness here today.
我知道你们今天都感觉像被黑暗吞噬
But there's no reason to give in.
但无论如何都不该屈服
No matter what you've heard,
不管你们听到什么小道消息
this process will not take years.
我们绝不会花上几年的创作时间
In my heart I know we cannot be defeated
我内心深知 我们绝不会被打败的
because there is an answer that will open the door.
因为我们终将找到答案 叩开大门
There is a way around this system.
一定有解决办法的
This is a test of our patience and commitment.
这是对我们耐心和责任心的考验
One great idea can win someone over.
一个好的创意就能赢取一个人的欢心
Dear Lord, you're as good as they say.
上帝啊 你就像他们说的一样伟大
That was very inspiring.
真是够鼓舞人心的
Do you have any idea what the idea is?
你现在有关于创意的什么想法吗
No.
没有
But I'm not gonna stop looking.
但我不会停止探索的
I think we should order dinner.
我觉得我们该叫外卖♥♥了
I don't think I'll ever eat again.
我觉得我什么都不想吃了
Do what you have to.
你们想做什么都行
You're burning up.
你浑身发烫
You have to eat something. Sit up.
你得吃点东西 坐起来吧
I can't, Miss Swenson.
我做不到 斯文森小姐
Call me Aimee, and yes, you can.
叫我艾妹吧 你可以的
I've got it.
我想到了
I've got it.
我想到了
How many times do you do it?
你要这样重复几次
I need six throws for a reading.
我要扔6次才能卜一卦
What are you doing?
你在干什么呢
The I Ching.
易经占卜
Have you slept?
你有睡过觉吗
Crap, I missed the neneral, didn't I?
糟糕 我错过葬礼了 是吧
How was it? It was rough.
怎么样 很难熬
It was beautiful.
很美的
Who are you?
你是谁
Her name is Wendy. Wendy, this is Don.
她名叫温迪 温迪 这位是唐
Don. Ask a question.
唐 问我一个问题吧
I'm supposed to be next.
接下来该是我才对
Are you done with mine?
你把我的占完了吗
You can just think of it. You don't have to say it out loud.
你在脑海里想想就行 你不必大声说出来的
Perfect.
很好
Peggy, do you remember when we had soup?
佩奇 你还记得之前的那个汤吗
Maybe, could you be more specific?
或许吧 你能说得更具体一点吗
Carnegie Deli has great soup.
卡内基德利餐厅的汤棒极了
No, he's talking about some account.
不 他说的是某个客户
He asked me yesterday. I don't think it exists.
他昨天问过我 我觉得好像没那个客户
No, I didn't.
不 我没有
I don't understand what you're asking.
我不知道你说的是哪个
We had an account at Sterling Cooper.
我们在斯特林&库珀公♥司♥时曾有个客户
A soup account.
一个做汤的客户
That must have been before my time.
那一定是在我入职之前的客户了
Can you go to the archives and look for it?
你能去档案库找找吗
I already looked. Why are you asking her?
我已经找过了 你为什么又让她去找
'Cause you think I'm incompetent? I did it!
你觉得我无能吗 我做到了
I've got 666 ideas.
我有了666个创意
I'm wasting my Saturday with lunatics.
我周六的大好时光都浪费在和疯子一起了
It's Saturday? Yes, it is.
今天是周六吗 是的
Why don't you lay down for a little while?
你不如去躺一会儿吧
Because I've got it. I want you to go to the archives.
因为我想到点子了 我要你去档案库
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表