那就好
And I'm glad we had this little chat.
很高兴我们能这样聊聊天
Oh, Daddy.
老爸
I'm going to go see if they're done in the kitchen.
我去看看他们厨房♥那边弄好没有
Don?
唐
Don?
唐
Did you make it to the memorial?
你有去追悼仪式吗
Except for the mess,
除了这摊乱七八糟的
you're exactly where I left you.
你还跟我走之前一样呢
I put in an appearance. I just should have had lunch.
我去露了个脸 我本该再吃个午饭的
Aspirin?
要吃阿司匹林吗
I'm better now.
我好多了
You?
你呢
Well, I pushed Derek's mother down the stairs.
我把德里克的妈妈推下了楼
Did you? I did.
真的吗 是啊
They wanted me to radiate evil,
他们想看我凶相毕露
so I looked her in the eyes,
于是我对她怒目而视
but I don't know how close the camera was
可我不知道镜头离我有多近
because it was a stuntman in a dress.
因为对方是个穿着裙子的特技替身
Don't worry. I don't think there's a nice way you can do that.
别担心 要表现出凶相毕露肯定美不起来的
I'm not sure people will want my autograph anymore.
恐怕不会再有人问我要签名了
Yes, they will.
会有的
So you'll still love me
所以你会继续爱我
even if I'm a lying, cheating whore?
哪怕我是个满嘴谎言 水性杨花的婊♥子♥吗
But I'm gonna walk behind you on the stairs.
不过我上楼的时候会走在你后面
Okay. Well, I'm gonna make you dinner.
好吧 我去给你做饭
Oh, Rosa found this in the garbage.
对了 罗莎在垃圾筒里找到了这个
I think she was afraid you'd think she was stealing.
我想她是怕你诬赖她偷东西
Sleep. I'll come get you.
睡吧 待会叫你
Hey, Danny, where'd you take that joint?
丹尼 你要把大♥麻♥拿哪儿去抽
There's three rooms. Where do you think I am?
这就三个房♥间 我还能跑哪去
No, thank you.
不用 谢谢
Is marijuana expensive?
大♥麻♥贵吗
Do I have to stir it again?
我要再搅拌一下吗
Is it boiling? No.
煮沸了吗 没有
My coat smells like onions.
我的外套有股洋葱味
You better tell him you did the cooking, man.
你最好跟他说是你做的饭 老兄
It's your job.
这是你的工作
It's my bag.
做饭我最拿手
It smells good. I made goulash.
真香啊 我做了炖肉
Did you get Wonder Bread?
你们有搞到沃登面包吗
We got batteries.
我们搞到了电池
Hey, Zal, did you make any friends today?
扎尔 今天有交到什么朋友吗
Did you run into this chick? What's her name?
有没有见到个小妞 叫什么来着
I'm sorry. This violin belongs to my friend Sandy.
不好意思 这把小提琴是我朋友桑迪的
Do you know when she'll be back?
你知道她什么时候回来吗
Sorry, Blondie, but that violin belongs to me.
抱歉 金发妞 那把小提琴是我的
No, I know the girl who plays this violin
不 我认识拉这把小提琴的女孩
and I'm looking for her.
我在找她
Yeah, no, I saw her. She sold it to me.
对 我见过她 她把这琴卖♥♥给我了
She's trying to get enough bread to go to California.
她想攒够钱去加利福尼亚
Says it's too cold.
说这太冷了
So where is she now?
那她现在在哪儿
Does she owe you money? No.
她欠你钱了吗 没有
Well, your daughter's long gone,
你女儿早走远了
blondie, so why don't you run along?
金发妞 还不快去追她
Come on, Zal. Why are you being so rude?
别闹了 扎尔 你怎么这么没礼貌
Why can't you leave her be?
你怎么就不能放她自♥由♥
Kills you to be out of control.
你无力掌控的感觉很难受吧
Well, someone needs to control this mess.
显然需要有人来管一下这乱摊子
Lady, we have to take everything the Establishment throws away.
女士 我们靠捡社会扔掉的垃圾过活
That's all that's left.
仅此而已
What you can't grok is that we are your garbage.
你根本无法体会 我们就是你们遗弃的垃圾
You don't want this house, you don't want us.
你们不想要这些破房♥ 不要我们
You're not allowed to ask anybody to leave.
你没有权力赶人家走
The bylaws say if someone is a nuisance or a narc,
规定上说 如果有人滋事或举报吸毒
that shall not be observed.
那人就不被允许出现在这里
I'm obviously not the people you're talking about.
我显然不是你口中的那类人
I came here because I'm looking for someone that I do want.
我来这就为了找我想要的人
I did not throw her away.
我没有遗弃她
Yeah, you're a goodie. I can tell.
你是好人 看得出来
Look at this. She's got 80 bucks.
瞧啊 她有80美元
Can I have it? No. That's all they care about.
能给我吗 不能 他们就关心这个
Well, Miss Elizabeth Hofstadt Francis
伊丽莎白·霍夫斯特·弗朗西斯小姐
of Rye, new York, eyes blue, hair bottled,
纽约拉伊人 蓝眼睛 一头烫发
we don't like your life any more than you do.
我们和你一样厌恶你的生活
You have bad manners.
你太没教养了
You deserve to live in the street of this pigsty,
你就该住在这样的猪圈里
and I hope you get tetanus or crabs
我希望你染上破伤风 阴虱
or whatever else is crawling around here.
或这里滋生的其他什么疾病
Hey, that's my violin.
慢着 那是我的小提琴
She sold it? I don't believe you.
她卖♥♥掉的吗 我才不信
You want it? I'll give it to you for 10.
你要吗 10美元卖♥♥给你
What are you going to do with a violin?
你要小提琴做什么
Gonna learn how to play it.
学着拉呀
Because it's so easy.
说得倒轻巧
There's a meatball, which is probably cold by now,
给你带了肉丸 估计都凉了
and an Italian, which is probably even colder.
还有意大利菜 估计更凉
You're typing a lot. You got a new way to go?
你老在打字 有什么灵感吗
No, I'm doing this thing Don used to do.
没有 我只是照着唐的路子做
I'm writing a letter to a fictitious acquaintance
我在给一位假想的朋友写信
telling her how great my new headphones are.
向她介绍我的耳机多棒
Well, I hate that it gives you extra work,
我真不愿见你因此增添了工作量
but I think it's about time
不过我觉得现在也差不多是时候
this unjust war is finally having an impact on commerce.
这场不公平的战争开始对商业有点影响了
Meatball.
肉丸
Did we order dinner? No.
我们叫外卖♥♥了吗 没
I can share.
我不介意分享
Try the headphones again. Try and think of some words.
再试试耳机 然后想想文案
What have you got?
你们有什么成果
We have three very different angles.
我们构思了三个完全不同的角度
If you dip the audio in the wide shot,
将耳机置于远景中
Mark Antony is just, you know,
马克·安东尼会在一边
mouthing the "Lend me your ears" part.
用口型装作读"借我你的耳朵"
You hear the announcer say one of these things--
播报员则会读以下其中一句
One, "Are you ready for the sound for the ages?"
第一个 "你准备好享受时代之音了吗"
Two, "Koss knows that good sound is timeless."
第二个 "高斯知道 好声音是永恒的"
Or "Ladies and gentlemen,
或者"女士们先生们
this is not your old-fashioned sound."
这不是传统的老声音"
What's the next one?
下一个是什么
The next one or the second one? You said you had three.
下一个还是第二个 你刚刚说有三个
Those were three. Didn't I read all of them?
就是这三个了啊 我还没读完吗
Those are three different versions of the same idea.
那只是同一创意的三个版本
If you can't tell the difference between which part's the idea
如果你们分不清哪些是创意
and which part's the execution of the idea,
哪些是创意执行
you're of no use to me.
你们对我就毫无用处
I know what you're doing. I've been you.
我知道你们的目的 我也曾如此
You're hoping this sparks my imagination
你们希望这能激发我的想象
and then you can say, "Wow, she's a genius,"
然后你们会说"她真是天才"
or say anything because you want to go home.
或之类的话 因为你们想下班回家了
I think they're very different from each other.
我觉得这三条真的完全不同
Well, I'm sorry to point it out,
很遗憾 我不得不说
but you're walking over the same ground.
你们不过是在走老路
When you bring me something like this, it looks like cowardice.
拿这种东西给我看 显得你们很懦弱
Here, you can split this 'cause you're not going home.
拿去 分着吃吧 你们还不能下班
What do you think?
你觉得呢
What?
什么
How do they sound? Scared. You were a little rough.
听着怎么样 害怕 你有一点粗暴啊
No, the headphones. Don't worry about them.
不 我说耳机 别担心他们
Some workers don't respond to that.
有些员工不吃你这一套的
Look, Abe, I don't need another negative voice.
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表