Sit up straight.
坐直
Heels down. lighten your hands.
脚后跟向下 手放松
Good girl.
漂亮
There we go.
谢谢合作
Now, if you can step over here.
现在 麻烦您站到上面来
You're a big one.
你可真结实
Thank you, Lilly.
谢谢 莉莉
Have a seat.
坐下
So, Mr. Draper,
那么 德雷珀先生
You haven't had a physical in quite some time.
你已经很久没有体♥检♥了
I eat a lot of apples.
我经常吃苹果[俗语:一天一苹果 疾病远离我]
What is it with you boys?
你们这些年轻人都怎么了
Why does it take an insurance physical to get you in here?
都非要到办医疗保险的时候才来体♥检♥
What's the number?
血压是多少
Because that will mean something to you?
现在开始担心了吗
Which is high for boys our age.
对你这个年纪来说算高了
Tell me about your parents.
你父母的情况怎么样
Living or deceased?
还健在吗
Dead. both.
都过世了
Ages?
去世时的年龄
My dad was 41, 42.
我爸爸是41或者42死的
He died in an accident,
他死于车祸
And my mother died in childbirth.
我母亲生我的时候死于难产
She was 22, I think.
我想她当时大概是22岁吧
How many drinks do you have a day?
你每天喝多少酒
Wine, cocktails, beer.
葡萄酒 鸡尾酒 啤酒
Everything depends on the day.
看情况吧 没有定量的
Days of plenty being?
多的时候一般是多少
Three.
三杯
You're a high-powered businessman with a high-tension job.
你是个处于高管阶层的商人 压力繁重
I'm trying to help you here.
我只是想帮你
Five.
5杯
And two packs a day, but you're cutting down.
一天两罐 不过你还得减
Yes.
好
All right.
好吧
Any changes in the last year?
过去的一年里有什么变化吗
What do you mean?
你指什么
In your health.
健康方面的
How do you feel when you wake up in the morning?
你早上起来的时候感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
你感觉怎么样
You live too hard,
你活得太辛苦了
And not just at the office.
不只是在工作上
It'll hit you all at once.
它会突然压垮你
Nope. no, I've been... I've been good.
没 没什么 我一直 一直都还不错
All right, I'm going to write you some reserpine to bring that down.
好吧 我给你开一些利血平降血压
And some phenobarbital to help you relax.
还有一些镇静安眠剂 这有助于你放松
You're 36 years old.
你36岁了
You need to take this seriously.
是时候好好珍惜健康了
Buy a boat.
买♥♥艘船吧
Breathe in.
吸气
So I wait for Becky to go play,
所以我等贝奇去玩的时候
And I look in her pencil case.
检查了她的铅笔盒
There's almost 20 dimes.
里面有将近2块钱
She stopped eating lunch.
她开始不吃午餐了
I hate the dishonesty.
我讨厌说谎
You should be glad she watches what she eats.
你应该高兴 她开始注意自己的饮食了
That's the truth. she is slimming down.
那倒是 她越来越瘦了
Good morning, ladies.
早上好 女士们
You want to get off right here?
你想在这里下来吗
You can go right to your car.
你可以直接去你的车那里
No.
不
He's a prisoner of war.
他是个战俘
Because he can't ride.
因为他不会骑马
A man that age doesn't suddenly take this up.
他这个年龄的人不会突然想学骑马
He's 25.
他只有25岁
Did he tell you that?
他这么跟你说的吗
I think so.
我想是吧
He talks to me. he's engaged.
他和我聊过 他订婚了
There's no point in being aloof.
没必要对他冷漠
I wouldn't know what to talk about.
我不明白有什么好说的
Aren't you funny? are you scandalized?
你真有意思 你是在生气吗
No.
没有
Well, if you must know,
好吧 如果你一定要知道的话
we talk about you
我们在聊你
And how Gertie has a crush on you.
还有格迪对你的爱慕之情
She's a sadist.
她是个施虐狂
I'll see you saturday.
周六见
Don't you hate getting manure in that?
你不怕把马粪带进车里吗
Little children. what's the difference?
反正小孩也会弄脏的 又有什么区别
Look, miss, just tell me where you want it.
小姐 你就跟我说你想把它放哪吧
I could take out the lockers and use that wall.
可以把储物柜搬出来 然后靠着那面墙放
The break room?
休息室吗
Don't take away the break room.
不要剥夺我们的休息室
I'm not taking away anything.
我不会剥夺任何东西的
Believe me, this machine is a gift to you girls.
相信我 这机器是给你们的礼物
Happy Valentine's, girls.
情人节快乐 美女们
How are you going to wear that around your neck?
我看你要拿这个大家伙怎么办
It's much bigger than they said it was.
这比他们跟我说的大多了
I think it needs an office.
我觉得需要专门设间办公室
Come on.
拜托
We're already doubling up. don't do that.
我们都已经挤成一团了 别这么做
My roommate works at ernst & ernst.
我室友在恩斯特会计事务所工作
She did her birthday party invitations on this.
她的生日邀请卡就是用这机器做出来的
On colored paper.
是彩纸做的
I told you, Miss, I'll try as many places as you want.
听我说 小姐 你想放在那里我就放在哪
Maybe we should leave it here for the time being.
要不我们暂时就先放在这吧
I don't care. I'm doing this.
我受不了了 我要吃了
If you think that if you start eating,
你要是觉得你一带头
we're all going to join you, you are wrong.
我们就会跟着你一起的话 你就错了
Look, Don's not one to stand on ceremony.
听我说 唐不是个在意礼数的人
He's not going to care.
他才不会在意呢
I made it. I knew Draper would be late.
我真及时 我就知道德雷珀会来晚的
I have some crackers in my desk.
我桌子里有些饼干
So, burning the midnight oil.
看来是开夜车了
S'all right.
还好啦
Hope the words are good
希望你的文案不错
'cause he ain't got any artwork.
因为他没加插图
You didn't have time to give it to art?
你没时间给它交给美工组吗
You want to start living here?
你想要把这儿当家吗
I'm supposed to be the Pen&Pencil by 12:30 every day.
我每天12:30前要到Pen&Pencil公♥司♥
I was promised.
我说好了的
Look, Freddie, the eating is the thing.
听我说 弗雷迪 吃就算了
I'm sure you can have a drink.
但你可以喝一杯
It's an unspoken agreement.
这是行业潜规则
I got you, Freddie.
我给你拿 弗雷迪
Are these all the glasses, Peggy?
所有的杯子都在这了吗 佩奇
I don't know.
我不知道
We have artwork.
我们有插图
Peggy, go see if we can expect Don today.
佩奇 去看看唐今天会不会来
That's a good idea.
好主意
Draper's not going to yell at her.
德雷珀不会冲她发火的
You want to be alone with that?
你只喝酒就行了吗
I'm telling you, Draper knocked her up.
我跟你们说 德雷珀肯定把她搞大了
She goes away for a couple of months,
她离开了几个月
Drops about 9 pounds, 8 ounces,
瘦了9磅8盎司
Comes back with a job.
回来就升职了
Don's been screwing me for the last three years.
唐都搞了我三年了
I've got nothing.
我怎么什么都没捞到
What's everybody laughing at?
你们都在笑什么
The great debate wages on about Peggy Olson's charmed career
对佩奇·奥尔森幸运的职业生涯的大讨论
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表