I've got to go over that budget.
我得去看看那预算报告
Yeah, she stayed skinny,
是 她身材保持得很苗条
but her breath smelled like vomit all the time.
但她总是有很严重的口臭
I think it's time for you girls to go to bed.
我觉得你们该上♥床♥睡觉了
You hemmed your skirt.
你把裙边卷上去了
My friend Sandy used a stapler.
我朋友桑迪用订书机缝裙边
Then by the time she went home,
等她穿着裙子回到家时
her legs were all scratched. Stand still.
腿已经被订书针刮伤了 站稳了
Sally, you there?
萨丽 你在吗
Hello.
你好
That was pretty fast.
你来得真快
I'm Mandy and this is Millicent.
我是曼迪 这是米丽森
Hold on, do you have a rope for him?
等等 能给他条绳子吗
Millicent, go get him.
米丽森 去接他
Go around the front.
去前门
Nice digs. I'm Glen, by the way.
宿舍不错 顺便说句 我是格伦
Did you have trouble finding us?
我们这里好找吗
Rolo's driven by before.
罗洛曾开车路过
Then I just looked for Snoopy.
我只用留心找史努比图案
Do you want a cigarette?
你要烟吗
No, but I wouldn't mind a drink.
不 但酒可以喝
Rolo brought something to smoke.
罗洛带了点大♥麻♥
How you been? How are you folks?
你还好吗 父母好吗
Can we drink it straight?
直接喝纯的吗
I know how to make a Tom Collins.
我会调杜松子果汁酒
She's too much. She's okay.
她太鬼了 她还好啦
I don't think anyone saw us, but we should keep it quiet.
我觉得没人看见我们 但声音小点
I'm Rolo, by the way.
顺便说句 我是罗洛
Nice digs.
宿舍真酷
What about the proctor?
舍监怎么办
The housemother's a booze fiend.
女舍监嗜酒如命
I'll save some for her.
我会留一点给她
I want to get stoned.
我想喝个烂醉
I need a surface.
借桌面一用
Here's looking up your old address.
闲酒一杯无所祝
Hello?
喂
Look at the two of us, burning the midnight oil.
看看我们俩 挑灯夜战
Something wrong? Did the messenger find you okay?
有问题吗 档案送到了吗
I'm gonna need more than this kid Bob Benson's personnel record.
光有鲍勃·本森的人事档案可不行
Might as well be written in steam.
虚无缥缈不可信
What do you mean?
你什么意思
I don't even know if the name is real.
我都不知道这是不是他真名
I don't know where he went to college,
我不知道他在哪上的大学
but it wasn't Beloit.
反正不是伯洛伊特学院
I tried a buddy at Wharton,
我问过一个沃顿商学院的朋友
he said maybe he's just telling people Wharton,
他说他可能只是打着沃顿的招牌
so he's gonna check the whole University of Pennsylvania.
所以他准备查查整个宾夕法尼亚大学
But it's tough when I don't know if he's really 28 years old.
但很有难度 我都不知道他是否真是28岁
The most interesting is the Brown Brothers Harriman job.
最有趣的是在布朗兄弟哈里曼银行的工作
You told me that.
那是你亲口告诉我的
I got that from him.
我是听他说的
Well, I have a friend there.
我在那里有个朋友
Turns out they all remember Bobby.
原来他们都记得小鲍勃
He's from West Virginia.
他来自西弗吉尼亚
Parents are brother and sister or something.
父母是近亲结婚什么的
He was a manservant for three years to a senior vice president.
他给一个高级副总裁当过三年"男仆"
He took him to Europe on the Queen Elizabeth.
那人携他乘伊丽莎白王后号♥去过欧洲
Are you kidding me?
你开什么玩笑
He had three references,
他有三个前雇主
two nonworking numbers at K&E and a live one at Cunningham.
肯恩&埃克哈的两个联♥系♥不上 坎宁安的可以
They said he just disappeared one day
他们说他某天突然离去
with an electric pencil sharpener and the Christmas card list.
只带着电子转笔刀和圣诞贺卡名单
So what does that mean?
那到底是什么意思
Mostly that his only job opportunity
意思就是他只能找到
was someplace dumb enough not to ask any questions,
对他的背景不闻不问的蠢公♥司♥
and so far, that's just you guys.
目前为止 只有你们要他
I'd offer to return the money,
我可以把钱还你
but I would file this under valuable information.
但我建议将此视为重要信息费用
Yes, of course.
是的 当然
I've never seen anything like this before.
我从没见过这种情况
I have.
我见过
You can do that in bed, you know.
你可以在床上看的
Since seventh grade.
始于七年级
The Ro is from Ronnie and the Lo is from Lowell.
"罗"取自罗尼 "洛"取自洛威尔
So they just started calling me Rolo.
所以他们就开始叫我罗洛了
And 'cause he rolls a lot of joints.
还因为他老卷大♥麻♥[Ro与Roll音近]
Should I roll another?
我要不再卷一根
Your friend bogarted the last one and she didn't get any.
你朋友独享了最后一根 她都没尝到
I'm really drunk.
我好醉
You think Millicent's okay?
米丽森没事吧
She always freaks out.
她一抽多了就失控
What if she runs screaming down the hallway
如果她尖叫着在走廊狂奔
and she thinks her hair is on fire
以为自己头发着了火
and she's screaming, "Boy on the floor! Boy on the floor"?
大叫"有男孩 有男孩"
Do you two know each other?
你们两个原本认识吗
I think so, but who knows?
应该吧 谁知道呢
I was reincarnated.
我重新投胎过
I came back as a fish.
我轮回成了鱼
You should read my diary.
你应该读读我的日记
Come on.
来吧
Nice shot.
扔得不错
I've got good hands.
我手上"技术"很棒的
Do you play basketball?
你玩篮球吗
I've been with lots of girls.
我跟很多女孩缠绵过
I know what I'm doing.
我知道自己在做什么
What kind of music do you like?
你喜欢哪种音乐
I don't want to talk anymore.
我不想再说话了
What's going on, Sally? You called us.
怎么了 萨丽 是你叫我们来的
You made us drive all the way over here.
你让我们开这么远的车来
Suddenly you don't want to fool around?
却又突然不想玩玩了吗
Are you frigid?
你是性冷淡吗
Glen. Glen, come out.
格伦 格伦 出来
Hey, come on. You've got to relax.
得了 放松点
What do you want?
你想干什么
He won't leave me alone.
他缠着我
What the hell, Rolo? I told you she's like my sister.
你搞什么 罗洛 我说过她就像我妹妹
I think you're full of shit, man.
我觉得你满嘴狗屎 老兄
You just wanted the good one.
你就想一个人霸占着好的
What is going on?
怎么了
He tried to force me.
他想逼我
What? Damn it, Rolo.
什么 该死 罗洛
She's a lying little tease.
她是个说谎的小贱♥人♥
That's bullshit.
胡扯
Keep it down.
声音小点
Get off me, Bishop.
从我身上滚开 毕肖普
Are you suicidal? I'm your ride home.
你找死吗 你得坐我的车回去
He'll be fine. I got to go.
他没事的 我必须走了
I don't want to hitch. Are you all right?
我不想随便搭车 你还好吗
Nice meeting you. You, too.
很高兴认识你 我也是
I'm sorry.
对不起
Keep in touch.
常联♥系♥
How do you know him?
你怎么认识他的
We grew up together.
我们一起长大的
You like trouble, don't you?
你就喜欢惹麻烦 是吧
Good morning.
早上好
Are you joining us?
你也参会吗
Ted wanted more firepower.
泰德需要帮手
I thought I'd pitch in.
我来助他一臂之力
I don't understand what happened.
我不知道怎么回事
Residuals.
复播追加酬金的事
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表