You're always going to need something.
你永远都会需要某些东西
Don't let Frank Gleason make you question it.
不要因为弗兰克·格里森而质疑自己的决定
Well, it's Frank's agency, too, Peggy.
这也是弗兰克的公♥司♥ 佩奇
And I've been counting on his paintbrush and his negativity
20年来我一直靠着他的画笔和消极态度
to balance me out for 20 years.
来找到自身的平衡
Fine.
好吧
But I've spent a lot of time
但我和悲观的人
working with pessimistic people
合作过很长时间
and I like the fact that you're--
而我很喜欢你的
Do not say I'm nice.
别说"友善"
I hate it when people say I'm nice.
我讨厌别人说我友善
I was going to say strong.
我想要说的是"坚强"
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm just grateful.
我只是很感激
No, of course.
没事 当然了
Good night, Peggy.
晚安 佩奇
Yes.
好
Good night.
晚安
Hold that.
等一下
I got it.
我来吧
You want to go celebrate? I just quit my job.
想出去庆祝一下吗 我刚刚辞职了
What? Really?
什么 真的吗
I had a heart and a kid who needed the heart
有个病人能提供心脏 有个孩子需要心脏
and now they're both dead.
结果现在两个人都死了
I'm not gonna get the opportunity.
我是一点挽回的机会都没有了
I'm tired of fighting.
我厌倦了抗争
Well, you're fighting God in a way.
某种角度来讲 你是在和上帝抗争
Oh, bullshit.
放屁
You don't think God's in Houston?
你没觉得上帝是在休斯敦吗
My hospital chickened out
我的医院临阵退缩
and now some asshole down there
现在那里的某个混♥蛋♥
is taking my place in history
正慢慢取代我的历史地位
while I piss away my life in New York City.
而我却在纽约挥霍生命
You can't think that way.
你不能这么想
Fate hasn't chosen me.
命运并不眷顾我
Look...
听我说
I don't cut people open.
我不会做手术
I don't believe in fate.
我不相信命运
You make your own opportunities.
机会是自己创造的
You sure you don't want to go for a drink?
你确定不想出去喝一杯吗
I got work.
我要工作
How'd it go? I don't know.
怎么样 不知道
I was gonna sleep on it,
我本来想留到明天再弄
but now I think I'm just gonna shower and go back in.
现在想想还是先洗个澡 然后继续忙吧
I love you like this.
我喜欢你这个样子
Desperate and scared?
绝望又惶恐吗
Fearless.
无所畏惧
And I want to do whatever I can
我想尽我所能
to make sure you do not fail.
确保你不会失败
Then you can jump from the balcony
好让你有力量跳下阳台
and fly to work like Superman.
像超人一样飞去工作
Will there be anything else?
还需要什么别的吗
No, thank you, Daisy.
不用了 谢谢你 黛西
Actually, can you get those lugs
实际上 你能把丹斯公♥司♥的
from Dancer bumped off the flight?
那些白♥痴♥们赶下飞机吗
Roger, I told you,
罗杰 我说了
I can't hurt the company.
我不能做对公♥司♥不利的事
They bought most of the seats.
这趟航♥班♥大部分票都是他们买♥♥下的
Jesus, there's like eight of them.
老天 他们大概有8个人
Surprised to see you here.
在这里碰到你可真意外
Taking your kid to look at colleges?
带你家孩子去参观大学吗
No, taking him to pick out a car.
不是 带他去挑车
Oh. When did they add you guys to the mix?
他们什么时候让你们也掺合进来了
When they saw your work.
看过你们作品之后
I wish you the best of luck.
祝你们好运
In fact, maybe we shouldn't even go.
事实上 或许我们根本没必要去
What are the billings for Vicks?
维克制药的单子多大来着
Nine million? Someone's gonna pick that up.
9百万 总得有人接手吧
Any of you have a cough drop?
你们谁有止咳药片吗[维克产品]
I know they don't.
我知道他们没有了
Get him on the phone right now or I'm coming over there.
马上让他听电♥话♥ 不然我就直接去找他
I've got it, Clara.
克莱拉 我得到消息了
Roger's calling from the airport.
罗杰从机场打来电♥话♥
He says something happened with Vick Chemical.
他说维克制药的单子不妙
Tell my father-in-law I am not joking.
告诉我岳父我可没开玩笑
Believe me, you do not want me in your lobby.
相信我 等我到了要你们好看
Let me talk to Roger.
我来跟罗杰谈谈
So it's true?
那是真的咯
No, I'm gonna fix it.
不 我会搞定的
Jesus, they don't need to hear this right now.
天呐 他们现在可不想听到这事儿
Roger will handle it.
罗杰会处理的
Well? They're screwing with us.
怎么样 他们是故意跟我们作对
Really?
是吗
Daisy's gonna lose their luggage.
黛西会把他们行李弄丢的
Well, apparently you didn't get any of my calls.
显然我打的电♥话♥你是一通都没接到
So I came down here to your lair.
那我就只能亲自来一趟了
Spare me the outrage, Pete.
别冲我发火 皮特
I'm tired of it.
我受够了
Tom, what are you doing?
汤姆 你这是干什么
I know we're both emotional and vulnerable,
我知道我俩都是性情中人 敏感脆弱
but I'm not the enemy here.
但我可不是你的敌人啊
I'm an adult, as are you.
你我都是成年人
And if anything,
别的不说
our relationship has shown over the last seven years
我们认识7年了 你也该知道
that I have a very short memory.
我这人记忆力是很差劲的
Now, what can I do
现在我该怎么做
to bring you back to reality
才能让你收回
in this obviously impulsive decision?
这明显非常冲动的决定
My daughter is a princess.
我的女儿是公主
She could have had anyone.
她当年可是想嫁谁就嫁谁
I knew there was a reason you never wanted children.
我就知道你不想要孩子肯定有隐情
You have no business being a father.
你根本不是当父亲的料
You just pressed the button, Tom.
你直接釜底抽薪 汤姆
You just blew everything up.
你把所有事都搞砸了
Well, it makes me sick thinking about the man I saw
真是让我恶心 一想到我眼前这个家伙
being with my daughter and my granddaughter.
是我女儿的丈夫 我孙女的父亲
Why don't you look in the mirror?
你怎么不先自己撒泡尿照照
You can walk out like a man
你要识相就请自己出去
or I can have you thrown out like the lowlife you are.
不然我就喊人把你这人♥渣♥给扔出去
If I have as low character as you say,
如果我真像你说的那般卑劣
why would you push me like this?
你为何还要这样逼我
You'll do the right thing.
你会做出正确的决定
The paint fumes are making me sick.
油漆味让我不舒服
I got the windows open.
我把窗户都打开了
It'll be dry in a couple of days.
几天后就能干了
And when am I gonna be able to walk around
我什么时候才能光着脚
my apartment in bare feet?
在屋子里走
Soon. We're fixing it up.
快啦 我们快修好了
In here, yes. But out there?
里面是能修好 那外面呢
Those kids are living on our stoop
楼上那帮小年轻
lighting firecrackers and playing their music.
整天点爆竹放音乐 吵死人了
And you keep waving to them.
你还一直冲他们招手
Look, the neighborhood is changing.
听着 邻里环境是在慢慢变化的
We're a part of that.
我们是其中的一部分
I don't like change.
我不喜欢变化
I want everything to stay the way it was.
我希望一切照旧
I don't think you understand, babe.
宝贝 你还没明白
Everything's getting better. Johnson's gone.
一切都在变好 约翰逊下台了
The war is gonna end.
战争就要结束了
We're gonna have a new president no matter what.
不管怎样 我们马上就要有位新总统了
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表