And he's not, you know, working the slide rule or anything,
而且他不是 在负责播放电影胶片
but we see each other for sure.
但我们肯定都看见对方了
But we both knew that neither of us should be there.
但我们都很清楚 我们都不该出现在那地方
It was mutually assured destruction.
说出来双方都会很难堪
So he's not going to say anything?
所以他不会说出去的
He can't.
他说不出口
Mr. Cosgrove, I have a phone call.
科斯格罗夫先生 有电♥话♥找您
Give me a second.
稍等一下
It's why I don't worry about the bomb.
所以我不担心被揭发
It's urgent.
是紧急电♥话♥
I have Hugh Hibbert and John Echolls from Jaguar.
捷豹的休·希尔伯特和约翰·埃克斯找您
Why are they calling you? Pick it up.
他们为什么会打给你 快接啊
This is Ken.
我是肯
Good morning.
早上好
Do you have any idea where Roger has been for the last 24 hours?
你知道罗杰过去24小时去哪儿了吗
I don't.
我不知道
Draper!
德雷柏
What in the hell have you--
你♥他♥妈♥到底...
What? You have done it again.
怎么了 你又故技重施
What did you say to Herb Rennet last night?
你昨晚对赫布·雷尼特说了什么
Nothing that shouldn't have been said last Christmas.
都是去年圣诞节就该说的话
As usual, you have acted impulsively
你又一如既往地冲动行事
and harmed the company irreparably.
给公♥司♥造成了不可挽回的损失
Pete, calm down.
皮特 冷静
We'd already lost the account.
我们已经失去那个客户了
He was gonna bring in some kid to write copy.
他本打算让个毛头小子来写文案
That's because you screwed him last time.
那是因为你上次坑了他
You couldn't wait.
你就是等不及
Pete, you've got to understand when it's over.
皮特 你必须明白 没前途了就该放弃
Do you know that we had a public offering underway?
你知道我们打算公开♥发♥♥售♥股票吗
And now it's ruined!
现在一切都毁了
What? You don't care about the company.
什么 你根本不在乎公♥司♥
You're already rich. Not here.
你已经很富了 别在这儿吵
Inside.
进去
What is going on?
到底是怎么回事
Why the hell didn't I know about this?
为什么我对这事全然不知
We're going public? Not anymore.
我们要上市了吗 不可能了
When did that happen?
那是什么时候的事
I was going to tell you this morning.
我本打算今早告诉你的
I tried to last night,
我昨晚就试着告诉你
but you'd rather have dinner with Herb Rennet.
但你宁愿和赫布·雷尼特一起吃饭
Well, I have some good news and some bad news.
我有些好消息和坏消息
Where the hell have you been? Don fired Jaguar.
你去哪儿了 唐把捷豹扫地出门了
What?
什么
Then I just have good news.
那我这儿只有好消息了
We're giving a presentation this Friday
我们这周五要做个创意展示
on Chevy's top secret new car.
对象是雪佛兰绝密新款车
What? Friday?
什么 周五
Come on, you've been thinking about Chevy your whole life.
别装了 你一辈子都希望将雪佛兰收为客户
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
And I have this check for $10,000
我现在有张1万美元的支票
because I close, Pete. I close things.
因为 皮特 我能搞定事情
Did I mention I was in Detroit
我提过我去了底特律吗
where my friend Mikey O'Brien-- look him up--
我朋友麦奇·奥布莱恩 去查下此人吧
said he was looking for something cutting-edge,
他需要新颖大胆的创意
but none of the agencies had it?
但其他广♥告♥公♥司♥都做不来
So he had a great idea. Bring us in.
所以他想了个好主意 让我们入伙
We're not afraid of a deadline.
我们又不怕时间匆忙
Holy crap. Chevy.
老天啊 雪佛兰
You want to go public?
你不是想上市吗
How much better is it when we have Chevy?
拿下雪佛兰岂不是更胜一筹
Don't act like you had a plan.
别装得好像这是你计划好的
You're Tarzan swinging from vine to vine.
你就是摇摆在藤蔓间的泰山
Roger, I want to know everything.
罗杰 告诉我所有细节
Pete, go box up Jaguar.
皮特 去把捷豹打发掉
Make sure they have all their files today.
确保他们在今天内准备好所有文件
Joan, get the creatives in my office.
琼 把创意人员叫到我办公室来
Get them yourself.
你自己去叫吧
Don't you feel 300 pounds lighter?
难道你不觉得如释重负吗
I don't.
我不觉得
Honestly, Don, if I could deal with him,
说真的 唐 如果我都能忍♥受他
you could deal with him.
你就也该忍♥受他
And what now?
现在呢
I went through all of that for nothing?
我所做的牺牲都白白浪费了吗
Joan, don't worry. I will win this.
琼 别担心 这次我能赢的
Just once
哪怕一次也好
I would like to hear you use the word "We."
我希望听到你用"我们"这个词
Because we're all rooting for you from the sidelines,
因为我们都在一旁支持着你
hoping that you'll decide
祈祷你能做出
whatever you think is right for our lives.
你自认为对我们都有好处的决定
In my office, all of you.
你们几个 到我办公室来
Should we go in there?
我们该进去吗
I don't care.
我才懒得管
Xp-887.
Xp-887
So we get to name it? Possibly.
我们可以给它取名吗 也许可以
For now it's all cloak-and-dagger.
目前都还处于保密阶段
They've got a room full of R&D on this.
他们为此请了一整个办公室的研发人员
But it boils down to Chevrolet's top brass
但简言之就是雪佛兰的大老板
trying to build the perfect car.
想要制♥造♥出完美的汽车
They designed it with a computer.
他们是用电脑设计的
So they're scared.
所以他们是害怕了
They run another agency in at the one-yard line.
他们在最后关头又请了一家广♥告♥公♥司♥
They're terrified.
他们怕极了
So who else is in it?
还有哪些公♥司♥参与
Well, the guest list limping in is as follows--
被邀请的公♥司♥如下
Campbell-Ewald.
坎贝尔-爱华德公♥司♥
Chevy's right arm.
雪佛兰的得力助手
They got 200 people in Detroit.
他们在底特律有两百名员工
Dancer Fitzgerald Sample
丹斯&菲茨杰拉德&山波广♥告♥公♥司♥
and Cutler Gleason and Chaough.
以及CGC广♥告♥公♥司♥
Ha, fantastic.
太好了
Two steamships and a rowboat.
两只业界大鳄和一条小鱼
You had to write that down?
就三家公♥司♥你也非得记下来吗
There's no pictures. It's a GM car.
没有照片 就是辆通用汽车
It's got four wheels and an engine.
四个轮子 一台发动机
No, it's totally new.
不 这是全新的汽车
I want you to go to the library
你去图书馆
and get me everything you can on Mustang.
给我找出所有关于野马车的资料
And Chevy. No, forget that.
还有雪佛兰 不 别管那个了
They know there's been nothing before Mustang
他们知道野马之前的车都称不上车
and nothing after it,
之后也再无创新
but they're hoping it's this.
但他们希望这能成为突破
No one and nothing leaves my office.
不要向任何人透露任何事
How about that?
感觉如何
How 'bout it?
你说呢
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I just wanted to watch "Hazel,"
我就是想看《海泽尔》
but I can't get any reception.
但收不到讯号♥
I think you should go home.
我觉得你该回家了
I love how you work every account like it's make or break.
我很欣赏你对每个客户都破釜沉舟的劲头
I need some of that right now.
我现在正需要那种精神
You've been working plenty.
你做得已经够多了
I have a new way to go.
我想到了一个新方案
I'd show it to you,
我想拿给你看
but it's top secret and it may be terrible.
但那是机密而且可能很糟糕
Maybe Frank's right.
也许弗兰克是对的
We should have never dumped Alfa.
我们不该放弃阿尔法的
It's one thing to want something,
想要某种东西是一回事
it's another to need it.
需要就是另一回事了
This is your agency.
这是你的公♥司♥
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表