What the hell is this?
这是什么
I guess Avon's serious.
雅芳应该是认真的吧
Oh, they're serious.
是吗 他们是认真的
When the hell did you have a "Productive breakfast"?
你们什么时候"趁早餐加深了解"的
You and Peggy ditched me.
你和佩奇丢下我自己去了
Peggy didn't know.
佩奇事先并不知情
There was some confusion and then it was too late
情况有点混乱 又实在太晚了
and I thought since I mixed things up--
我就想既然这事是我牵的头
There was no confusion.
没什么混乱的
Oh, I'm sorry. I bet you are.
抱歉 我想也是
Were you coming in here to celebrate what a fool I am?
你是进来庆祝我成了个大傻子吗
You upset the girls. They have nothing to do with this.
你把姑娘们吓到了 她们跟这事无关
So, you opening up your own agency?
你要自己开公♥司♥吗
Ted assigned her.
泰德派她去的
Isn't the point that Avon's happy?
雅芳满意不才是重点吗
Oh, I bet you're making him very happy.
我敢说你一定让他非常"满意"吧
Because it's better than being screwed by you.
因为这总比被你搞砸了好
We'll see what Ted has to say about this.
我们看看泰德怎么说
Let me handle Ted.
我去跟泰德谈
It's too late for that.
已经太迟了
Ask her.
你问她
Did you meet with Avon and not invite Pete?
你是没带皮特就跟雅芳的人见面吗
It was very last-minute.
当时时间紧迫
Peggy, this doesn't concern you.
佩奇 这跟你无关
This is unacceptable
这事太让人无法容忍♥了
and I'd like to know what you have to say for yourself.
我想知道你要怎么为自己辩解
Does this color look good on me?
我穿这颜色好看吗
What would you like for me to say?
你们想听我说什么
Joan, you of all people can't plead ignorance.
琼 你最不该在这个时候装无知
She's going to say something about her client
她一定会说什么她的客户
and her connection.
以及她的关系
And, honestly, I take no issue with that.
说真的 我对这些没意见
But what we have here
但现在的情况是
is a breach of the fundamental rules of this business.
你对行业最基本规则的破坏
An account executive signs business
由业务总管负责签署业务
and they send their junior to maintain it.
然后派低一级的业务员跟进维护
To maintain their boss's relationship.
维护他们老板的关系
The entire thing falls apart
我派你去店里取蛋糕
if I send you to the store to get cake
你却在回家路上偷偷吃了
and you eat it on the way home.
那一切就都毁了
Did you really try to squeeze him out?
你真的曾试图把他排除在外吗
You have nothing to say for yourself?
你没什么想为自己辩解的吗
It's a revolt.
你这是造♥反♥
Excuse me. Meredith, not now.
打扰一下 梅瑞迪斯 现在不是时候
"Joan, Andrew Hayes from Avon
"琼 雅芳的安德鲁·海耶斯
is on the phone for you."
正打电♥话♥找你"
Oh, it just gets better.
真是越来越精彩了
What are you waiting for? Go take it.
你还在等什么 去接啊
That's it?
就这样吗
Possession is nine-tenths of the law.
她已经抢先占有了 就归她了
Only where there is no law.
那是在没有规矩定夺的情况下
Pete, we're all working together.
皮特 我们一起共事
All agency business is your business.
所有的公♥司♥业务都是你的业务
Thank you.
谢谢
You better hope he really calls.
你还是指望他真的打电♥话♥来吧
Welcome back. How was your trip?
欢迎回来 旅途如何
If you don't mind, this is urgent.
你不介意的话 我们要先谈紧急的事
Aren't you glad you didn't go straight home?
你一定很"高兴"没直接回家吧
I have to tell you that in your absence,
我必须告诉你们 你们不在的时候
things have become quite dire.
情况变得极其可怕
Mr. Draper, the partners are here.
德雷柏先生 合伙人们要求见你
Come in.
请进
Welcome back. How was California?
欢迎回来 加州怎么样
It was a series of busts
一系列的失败[酒宴/胸像]
and not the kind I like.
不过不是我喜欢的那个意思
Well, we have a bit of news concerning the firm.
我们还有很多关于公♥司♥的消息
We should get Joan. No.
我们该把琼找来 不行
Anyone else? No, thank you.
还有人要吗 不用了 谢谢
My visit to Detroit was a success.
我的底特律之旅非常成功
They finally signed off on the strategy.
他们终于在方案上签字了
Even showed me a model of the car.
甚至向我展示了那款车的模型
That's a relief. Good work.
真让人松了口气 好样的
Also, Joan's at the five-yard line with Avon Cosmetics.
而且 琼正极力争取雅芳公♥司♥
Joan?
琼吗
Well, well, well. While the cat's away...
好呀好呀 趁老板们不在...
Unfortunately, Manischewitz has put us in review.
不幸的是 曼尼舍维要暂缓与我们的合作
Ah, it's been coming for months.
这个几个月前就料到了
But that's not what we're here to talk about.
但这不是我们现在要谈的
We thought long and hard about
我们仔细考虑了很久
what it's gonna take to make this agency stable.
要如何让本公♥司♥稳定发展
I'd like to offer what we believe to be a deferential solution.
我要说说我们所认为较恭敬的解决方法
They want to call the agency Sterling Cooper & Partners.
他们想把公♥司♥命名为斯特林&库珀&合伙人公♥司♥
Well, we know you like it.
我们知道你肯定喜欢
It would depend on Don, Jim, and me all sharing the blow.
就看唐 吉姆和我肯不肯被缩略在合伙人里了
You're willing to do that?
你愿意这样吗
It's the only thing that's equally offensive to all.
只有这样对大家的不敬才是同等程度的
SC ampersand P.
SC&P
I can swallow it if you can.
你能忍♥我就能忍♥
I don't think I should weigh in on this.
我想这事我不应该参与讨论
Good. Then it's settled.
很好 那就定了
I'll get the art department on a logo.
我去请美术部设计个新的公♥司♥标识
Nice work. I had nothing to do with it.
干得好啊 我跟这没关系
Have a good weekend.
周末愉快
You have no problems with this?
你对这没意见吗
Pete, we're in the same boat
皮特 我们现在是一条船上的人
and I'm fine with it.
我完全能接受
Trust me, that name is a consolation prize.
相信我 这名字本身就只是个安慰奖
It's a gravestone to our resistance.
纪念我们所作出的反抗
You have no idea what's going on out there.
你完全不知道外面是什么情况
This is not the same business anymore.
这一行跟以前大不一样了
If you don't like it, maybe it's time to get out of the business.
如果你不喜欢 现在或许就该离开这一行
Dawn, could you get my wife on the phone?
唐恩 你能帮我打电♥话♥给我老婆吗
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Working.
工作
Give me that.
给我
**Come on, come on*
*拜托 拜托
**Come on, come on*
*拜托 拜托
**Didn't I make you feel*
*我难道没有让你觉得
**like you were the only man*
*你是那特别存在的唯一
**Yeah, didn't I give you*
*我难道没有给你
**nearly everything that a woman possibly can*
*一个女人可以给与的一切吗
**Honey, you know I did*
*亲爱的 你知道我已这样做
**and each time I tell myself that I*
*每次当我告诉自己
**Well, I think I've had enough*
*我觉得自己已经受够了
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表