我找到了个东西
What is this? It's an outtake.
什么东西 是个剪剩下的片段
He had his headset on and was clowning around.
他待着耳机 干着傻事
There's two minutes of it.
时长为两分钟
Look at this guy. What a pain in the ass.
看看这家伙 多令人讨厌啊
I was irritated about it on the day,
我那天还觉得很恼火
but now I'm a little excited.
不过现在我觉得很开心
I think you can show him making these faces,
我觉得你可以让他做不同的鬼脸
with no music, and say something like,
不要音乐 文案就说
"Koss Headphones sound so sharp and clear,
高斯耳机 音质如此锐利清晰
you can actually see it."
你肉眼即可见
It always takes a crisis to sell work this good.
推销这么好的作品总是有风险的
You think it's good?
你认为这不错吗
Makes me smile more than the original.
比原来的版本更让我开怀大笑
Do you want to see the new voiceover? No.
你想看新的画外音吗 不了
Well, I hope I didn't ruin your evening.
希望我没搅了你的除夕夜
Not mine, but there's people working out there,
没搅我的 但外面还有人在工作
Peggy. It's New Year's Eve.
佩奇 今天是除夕夜
If you knew you had something,
如果你已经有好创意的话
you should have let them go.
你就该放他们走
They know they can go. No, they don't.
他们知道可以走的 不 他们不知道
You're good in a crisis.
你在危机中表现得很出色
Thank you.
谢谢你
Happy New Year.
新年快乐
He likes you.
他喜欢你
What did you hear?
你都听到什么了
All of it.
全部
This is Galliano.
这是加利安努酒
It's from Jonesy.
乔纳西送的
I'm glad he's giving presents to someone else.
我很高兴他还给别人送礼物
I can't stand the constant bootlicking.
我不能忍♥受他一直拍我马屁
He's grateful.
他那是感激你
Cent'anni. What does that mean?
百年 什么意思
It's Italian for l'chaim.
意大利语的干杯
It means "100 years."
意思是一百年
What do you think Dave paid for their place?
你觉得达夫的房♥子多少钱
Arnold, don't.
阿诺德 别
Fine. Don, what did you pay?
好吧 唐 你交了多少钱
75.
Well, you're a floor higher than us.
你比我们"高一层"
Jesus. Syl, did you hear that?
天呐 小希 你听到了吗
Happy New Year.
新年快乐
We missed midnight. It's 1:00.
我们错过子时了 都一点了
We missed it.
我们错过了
It's probably my mother.
估计是我母亲
Or Dave and Cathy.
或者是达夫和凯西
Face down in the hall.
脸朝下倒在了走廊里
Hello?
喂
Um, Arnie, it's the service.
阿诺 是医院打来的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hello?
喂
Okay.
好的
All right, tell them I'm on my way.
没问题 告诉他们我这就来
I've got to go.
我得走了
I need cigarettes. I'll walk you down.
我得去抽根烟 我陪你下楼
It's 1 a.m, in a snowstorm
现在是凌晨1点 暴风雪天气
on a holiday on a Sunday.
是周末 又恰逢节日
You are never gonna get a cab.
你打不到出租的
Don't even try to talk him out of it.
你就别试着劝他了
These them? Yeah, you see the boots?
是这对吗 嗯 你看见雪靴了吗
What is it like to have someone's life in your hands?
把别人的生命掌握在自己手中感觉如何
Well, it's a privilege and an honor
能被赋予这种责任感
to be trusted with that responsibility.
既荣幸又光荣
There they are.
鞋在那
Look at that.
看看这景象
Time to quit smoking.
该是戒烟的时候了
It's a good resolution.
是个好的新年决心
That's one lucky patient.
那是个幸运的病人
Honestly, Don, the whole life-and-death thing,
说实话吧 唐 生与死这种事
it doesn't bother me. It never has.
我不在乎 我从没在乎过
Guys like us, that's why we get paid.
像我们这种人 正因此才能赚钱
Us? Fine. You get paid
我们 好吧 别人付钱给你
to think about things they don't want to think about
让你去想他们不愿意想的事
and I get paid to not think about them.
别人掏钱给我 让我别去多想
People will do anything to alleviate their anxiety.
人们会用各种手段缓解焦虑
Did you read my Dante?
你读了我的但丁著作吗
It made me think of you.
它我想起来了你
I don't know how to take that.
我不知道该怎么理解这句话
It's beautiful.
它很美
What do you want for this year?
你今年想要什么
I want to stop doing this.
我不想再继续这样下去了
I know.
我知道
Happy New Year.
新年快乐
Happy New Year.
新年快乐
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表