Good girl.
乖女孩
Randall Walsh, you remember Don.
兰道尔·沃什 你记得唐吧
This is Stan Rizzo and Michael Ginsberg.
这是斯坦·瑞兹和迈克·金斯伯格
Randall, would you like a drink?
兰道尔 要来一杯吗
Never. I really don't even want to talk.
不了 我都不想说话
I was trying to communicate without words, but it's not working.
我之前试图不用语言交流 但没奏效
Randy, it never works.
兰迪 那不可能奏效的
Randall has an idea and the ad director won't take a chance.
兰道尔有个点子 但广♥告♥导演不愿冒险
You're in the property insurance business.
你做的是财产保险行业
I'll bet you're about to get hit pretty hard.
我打赌你会受到沉重的打击
Forget about that.
别提了
This is about a no bullshit approach
这事毫不夸张的说
to why I got into this business.
正是我投身这个行业的初衷
People say they care.
人们说他们在乎
I really care.
我是真的在乎
We're waiting for you, Randall.
我们在等你说呢 兰道尔
All I see when I close my eyes
我闭上眼睛后看到的只有
is our name and a Molotov cocktail
我们的名字和莫洛托夫鸡尾酒
being lit with a match.
被火柴点燃
And then a coupon at the bottom.
底下是一张优♥惠♥券
The ad sales guy didn't like that?
广♥告♥销♥售♥人不喜欢那个创意吗
I know what it looks like-- fearmongering.
我知道那看起来像是什么 在散布恐惧
But this is the opposite.
但是这刚好相反
This is a coded message that came to me
这是昨晚金博士的灵魂在梦中
when I was visited by the spirit of Dr. King last night.
拜访我时给我的加密信息
He said that I should question the whole property thing, man.
他说我应该质疑所有财产方面的事
It makes you happy, right?
那让你很高兴 对吧
No, I think it was
不 我认为这
his end will always be in poor taste.
利用他做广♥告♥很不光彩
'Cause you'd rather not think about it.
因为你宁愿不去想它
But there is a tear, and in that tear
但是有一滴泪 在那滴泪中
are all the tears in the world,
包含着世上所有的泪
all the animals crying.
所有的动物都在哭泣
You're right-- I don't want to think about it.
你说对了 我不愿去想它
What Don's saying is despite what we believe
唐的意思是尽管我们相信
to be good intentions,
你的初衷是好的
you're allowing the emotions of the day,
你让你今日的感情
and whatever else you got in your system,
和你体内不知道什么东西
to influence your judgment.
影响了你的判断
Are you forgetting what Tecumseh said?
你忘了特库姆塞说过的话了吗
Heya howa howa hoya.
麻利麻利哄
Heya howa howa. I had forgotten that.
麻利麻利哄 我是忘了
We'll think about it.
我们会考虑的
This is an opportunity.
这是个机会
The heavens are telling us to change.
上天告诉我们要改变
You talked to Dr. King's ghost?
你跟金博士的鬼魂对话了
Make sure Randy doesn't get lost.
别让兰迪在我们公♥司♥迷路了[迷失]
I had to wait around for that? I don't know.
我等半天就为了听这个吗 我不知道
He was very emotional. He talked me off a roof once.
他很情绪化 他有一次成功劝服我不要跳楼
I kind of owed him. You want a drink?
我这条命都是欠他的 你想喝一杯吗
I just want to go home.
我现在只想回家
Someone's gonna do that idea, you know.
肯定有人把那个创意付诸实践的
Not us.
但不是我们
Three deaths have been reported in the Washington rioting so far.
目前华盛顿暴♥乱♥中已死亡3人
There are no details yet on the circumstances surrounding them.
现在尚不知相关的具体细节
More than 350 persons have been treated for injuries.
已有350人因受伤入院治疗
Among them, several policemen and firemen.
其中 有一些是警♥察♥和消防员
Firefighting was hampered if for no other reason
但灭火工作因为持续不断的警报
by the sheer volume of the alarms.
受到相当大程度的束缚
But still, some persons were injured and...
但是 仍然有人受伤
It's Betty. You're supposed to pick up the kids.
是贝蒂 你今天该去接孩子们来的
Oh, shit.
该死
Got it. Hello.
我接了 喂
I knew you would forget.
我就知道你会忘记
You really want them down here?
你真想让他们来这里吗
I know you don't.
我知道你不想
You get out of every opportunity to see them.
你抓住一切可能的机会避免见他们
You don't even know how strange they're acting.
你都不知道他们现在表现得多奇怪
The news is very upsetting.
新闻令人很不安
I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact
我想那一定跟他们的父亲
that their father forgot about them.
将他们抛之脑后这件事"无关"
You want me to come up there and get them,
你想让我过来接他们
drive right through everything after dark?
在黑夜里开车经过各种混乱街区
Well, of course, Henry thinks it's fine,
当然了 亨利觉得没事
but he's not as concerned about their safety as you are.
但他"没有"你那么关心他们的安全
Well, Henry would know.
亨利当然知道了
I guarantee you'd go to Canada on your knees
我敢保证让你跪着爬去加拿大
to pick up your girlfriend.
接你的女友你都愿意
I don't believe this.
我真觉得难以置信
I'm going to get the kids.
我要去接孩子们了
Really?
不是吧
They called in the troops in Washington,
华盛顿那边已经出动军队了
but Henry says we're fine here.
但亨利说我们这边没事
She's a piece of work.
她可真有能耐
Looting spread to the downtown shopping section of the city
洗劫扩散到市中心的购物区
and as darkness fell, arrests increased.
随着夜幕降临 逮捕的人数也越来越多
You finished with that? You can walk me to work.
你弄完了吗 你可以送我去上班
I'm already at work.
我已经在工作了
Since when are you going in on Saturday?
你从什么时候起周六也要上班了
Since I don't want to be in front of the TV set.
从我不想再坐在电视机前起
Good as new.
复旧如新
This?
就这样
This is a mess.
一塌糊涂
You can't sew, you can't cook, you can't clean.
你不会缝补 不会做饭 不会打扫卫生
You don't think there's a reason you have all these flaws?
你不觉得你存在这些缺点是有原因的吗
You need a girl.
你得找个女人
But maybe you don't like 'em.
不过可能你不喜欢女人
I like girls, Dad.
我喜欢女人 老爸
If that was true, you'd be in bed with her right now.
要真如此 你现在该跟她躺床上呢
I don't think anybody's in the mood.
我不觉得现在有谁会有这心情
It's quite the opposite.
恰恰相反
Now's the time when a man and a woman
就是在这种时候 男人和女人
need to be together the most.
才更需要待在一起
In a catastrophe.
患难与共
In the flood, the animals went two by two.
洪水来袭 动物都是成双成对上船的
You, you're gonna get on the ark with your father.
而你 只能跟你老爸一起上诺亚方舟了
I can find my own girls, okay?
我自己能找到女朋友 好吗
Okay.
好吧
I'll bring you a sandwich.
我给你带个三明治
I'm glad you finally slept.
真高兴你终于睡了一觉
What's going on?
发生什么事了
We're going to a vigil in the park.
我们去公园守夜
You're not supposed to be watching TV. I'm not.
你不能看电视 我没看
You are, and Mom said you can't.
你在看 妈妈不许你看的
Sally, stop it.
萨丽 别这样
Troy and Bridget called.
特洛伊和布丽吉特打电♥话♥来了
They're gonna meet us there.
他们会在那跟我们碰头
We'll be back in a couple of hours.
我们几小时后就回来
I don't feel well.
我感觉不舒服
You go on ahead. I'll watch him.
你们去吧 我来照看他
Come on.
来吧
Look, I just can't sit around in the apartment anymore.
我不能再这样窝在家里了
I feel like I have to do something.
我觉得必须得做些什么
I understand.
我明白
I knew you wouldn't go.
我就知道你不会去
You want some aspirin?
你要吃点阿司匹林吗
Turn it off.
给我关了
Tell me exactly what your mother said.
告诉我 你妈到底是怎么说的
I'm not allowed to watch TV for a week.
我一周内不准看电视
Man has no understanding.
人类没有理解能力
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表