只有一个场景
I take somebody's coat and offer them a drink.
我帮人拿大衣 给他们端饮料
You're the maid. It's more than ours does.
你演的是女仆 那可比我们家女仆干得活多
One scene, Don. They send me to pack suitcases.
就一个场景 唐 他们让我去打包行李
Yours or theirs?
你的还是他们的
Victor's.
维克多的
Then I'd be worried if I was Victor.
如果我是维克多的话我就该担心了
I shouldn't have gone on vacation.
我就不该去度假
What are you doing up?
你大半夜不睡在干什么
I couldn't sleep. I didn't want to wake Sally,
我睡不着 我不想吵醒萨丽
although you have the creakiest floor.
虽然地板总是咯吱作响
It's an old house. At least turn on a light.
老房♥子了 你至少该把灯打开
Are you hungry?
你饿了吗
Are you gonna have something?
你准备做东西吃吗
Yes,
是的
but I really have to be careful this time of year.
但我现在这个时节得悠着点
Why?
为什么
I'm trying to reduce.
我在减肥
Why don't you just be the way you are? You're beautiful.
你何不保持真我的风采 你很漂亮
That's charming and you know it.
你的小嘴可真甜
My mother wore a girdle all the time
我妈妈总是穿着紧身褡
and she always had a stomachache and I always thought,
导致她经常胃痛 我就想
"You'd rather have a stomachache just so Dad will like you?"
"你为了讨老爸欢心 宁愿忍♥受胃痛吗"
Sandy,
桑迪
my mother passed away a few years ago
我妈妈几年前去世了
and I understand.
我理解你的心情
This time of year is the hardest.
这段时间是最难熬的
Oh, dear.
亲爱的
We're happy to include you in our family.
我们家很高兴接纳你
I can't go to Juilliard.
我不能去朱利亚德艺术学院
I know how you're feeling.
我知道你的感受
I was older than you,
我当时年纪比你大一些
but I remember when I went to Bryn Mawr,
可我还记得我去上布林茅尔女院时
I was terrified.
心里害怕极了
But then the minute I No.
可当我... 不
I didn't get in.
我根本就进不去
They rejected me.
我的申请被拒绝了
Of course you'd lie about that.
我能理解你为什么说谎
So you'll try again next year.
你明年还可以再试一次
Tell everyone you wanted to finish high school.
跟大家说你想要先完成高中学业
It's incredible how fast some people come up with lies.
某些人编谎的速度可真快啊
Please don't do that.
别这么刻薄
I'm old for a violinist.
我已经错过了黄金年龄
At least for one as good as I am.
至少像我这样的资质已经太老了
I don't care. All I wanted to do was go to New York.
我不管 我只想去纽约
In a few years.
几年之后就行了
But it'll be too late.
可那就太晚了
My feet are already in wet cement.
我的心已经陷进去了
Plenty of girls do just fine without Juilliard.
很多姑娘没去朱利亚德学院也很出色
Sure, you go to college,
是啊 你去上大学
you meet a boy, you drop out,
遇到个男孩 辍了学
you get married,
结了婚
struggle for a year in New York while he learns to tie a tie,
当他初涉社会时 你在纽约苦撑了一年
and then move to the country
然后搬到了乡下
and just start the whole disaster over.
又将这场灾难重新来过
That's an arrogant exaggeration.
你这说法太夸张了
You have so much.
你拥有很多东西
I didn't ask for it and I don't need it.
我没乞求这些 也不需要这些
You don't need it?
你不需要吗
Do you know what it's like to have nothing?
你尝过一无所有的滋味吗
Do you? Why do you keep insulting me?
你尝过吗 你为何总是侮辱我
I'm trying to help.
我只是想帮你
No, aren't you curious?
不 你难道不好奇吗
There are people in the Village.
格林尼治村里的那些人
I read about it and I even visited them.
我读到过 我甚至拜访过他们
You went to the city alone? Did Sally go with you?
你独自去城里了吗 萨丽也去了吗
No.
没
But she told me you went.
但她说你去过
That you were a model.
说你曾经当过模特
Yes.
没错
And I lived with five girls in two rooms
我和另外5个姑娘住在两间房♥里
and ate soup out of cans.
喝着罐头汤
It's not glamorous.
一点都不光鲜
But I bet it was great.
但那种生活一定很棒
It was different back then.
那时候跟现在不一样
There weren't all the riots and robberies.
那时没有骚乱与强盗
Do you watch the news?
你看新闻吗
I visited this building
我参观了一幢大厦
right off St. Mark's Place.
就坐落在圣马可大街上
And the kids are just living and it's beautiful.
孩子们自♥由♥自在地活着 那很美好
You know?
你明白吗
People are naturally democratic if you give them a chance.
只要有机会 人自然就保持着民♥主♥作风
Are you on dope?
你吸毒了吗
No.
没
But But...
可... 可
you're going to wait until you're old enough to live on your own.
你得等到成年才能去过自在的生活
It's two years.
那得等两年
Hardly a jail sentence.
那可算不上坐牢
You know, you're not my child,
你不是我的亲骨肉
so there's no reason for me to say this,
所以我本没必要跟你说这些
but I go to the symphony quite a bit,
可我经常去听交响乐
whether I like it or not,
不管我喜欢与否
and I am certain that you are talented.
但我很肯定你有那个天分
And on the bright side,
往好的方面想
Sally was crushed you were going away.
如果你走了 萨丽会心碎的
Want to use the bathroom?
你想去卫生间吗
I think I'm feeling better. I'm not.
我感觉好多了 可我还没
There's Pepto-Bismol.
家里有胃药
I think it's too late.
来不及了
I don't like vegetarian food.
我不喜欢素食
Reminds me of Lent.
让我想起了大斋节
Exactly. It's a punishment.
没错 那简直就是惩罚
Hello? Peggy Olson, please.
喂 我找佩奇·奥尔森
This is Peggy. Who is this?
我就是佩奇 你是哪位
Did you watch Carson?
你看了卡森的节目吗
Who is this?
你到底是谁
It's Burt. Burt Peterson.
我是伯特 伯特·彼得森
Is everything okay?
有什么事吗
I'm calling you at midnight. We're screwed, Peggy.
我大半夜给你打电♥话♥ 我们完了 佩奇
We're at DEFCON 3. We're about to go to DEFCON 4.
我们现在处于三♥级♥戒备状态 快要升到四级了
DEFCON 4 is better than DEFCON 3.
四级不如三♥级♥严重
I've told you that. One is the worst.
我跟你说过了 一级才是最危急的状况
Then we're at zero. There is no zero.
那我们就是零级状态 没有零级
Some comicon Carson was breaking everybody up
卡森提到的一件事让大家
with this routine about the war.
都了解到战争中的残酷
Burt, it's very late
伯特 现在很晚了
and you sound a little under the weather
听你的声音好像不太舒服
and there's such a thing as free speech in this country.
而且这个国家是有言论自♥由♥的
I could give a hoot.
我会注意的
Koss Headphones wants to pull our Super Bowl spot.
高斯耳机想撤了我们的超级碗广♥告♥时段
He hates the line now.
他不喜欢现在的文案
"Lend me your ears"? It's Shakespeare.
"借我你的耳朵"吗 那是莎士比亚的台词
Well, it's somehow related to something.
反正那跟某事件扯上了关系
The president. I don't know. I didn't see it.
总统 我不知道 我没看那节目
You there?
你在听吗
Yes.
在
So you got to change your ad.
你得把你的广♥告♥改改
Now it's my ad?
现在成我的广♥告♥了吗
He wants to meet for a discussion.
他想见面商量一下
About what?
商量什么
I don't know. Something bad.
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表