照片里一定要有钻石山
Anyone can do that.
那个谁都可以做到
I don't agree.
我不太赞同
Well, there's no reason we can't tilt the camera up 45 degrees
我们为什么不采取45度上仰的机位
and see the husk of our city dweller on the sand
镜头里城市居民在沙滩日光浴
and an arm of the hotel and Diamond Head in the background.
酒店露个脸 钻石山当做背景
So there would be a man in this photo
所以照片里
and he most likely would be naked?
会有一个裸男吗
Actually, my first thought is there is no man.
其实 我最初的想法是没有人
Just his footprints. What happened to him?
只有脚印 让大家自己联想他发生了什么
I think, and I think people might think,
我想 人们可能会想
that he died.
他死了
Maybe he did and he went to heaven.
有可能 然后他去了天堂
Maybe that's what this feels like.
或许 这就是那种感觉
It's a little morbid. Well, heaven's a little morbid.
有点恐怖 天堂是有点恐怖
How do you get to heaven? Something terrible has to happen.
你怎么去天堂 要发生一些非常惨的事情
We don't want that in the ad.
我们不想广♥告♥里有这些
Of course there's no doubt this concept itself
当然不可否认 这个创意本身
is merely a jumping off point.
就是一个起跳点而已
A picture of a hotel, even yours,
酒店的照片 即使是你们的豪华酒店
is easy to ignore.
也很容易被忽略
This, or some version of this, demands your attention.
这个 或其他版本 会吸引人们的注意
Well, you will continue to have our attention.
我们会继续关注你的作品的
Make no mistake, we're not afraid of provocative.
别误会 我们不怕大胆刺♥激♥的广♥告♥
So is there any time left for holiday plans for either of you?
你们还有时间度个假吗
Happy New Year, everyone. You as well.
祝大家新年快乐 你也是
What's the matter? You didn't get all your vomiting done
怎么了 你在我妈的葬礼上
at my mother's funeral?
还没吐够吗
Roger, I apologize. I had a bug.
罗杰 我道歉 我当时不舒服
Yeah, well, you didn't miss anything.
好吧 不过你也没错过什么
Does that make you think of suicide?
你们看这张图会想到自杀吗
Of course.
当然
That's what's so great about it.
那正是其精妙之处
You know, we sold actual death
我们为好彩香烟做了25年广♥告♥
for 25 years with Lucky Strike.
不知引诱了多少烟民死亡
You know how we did it? We ignored it.
你知道我们怎么做到的吗 无视之
Hold on.
等一下
Can I go to Becky's for New Year's Eve?
我能去贝奇家过新年夜吗
Talk to your mother. Can't you get a sitter?
问你妈去 你不能找个保姆吗
Have your friend come here.
叫你朋友来家里嘛
You can bang pots and pans at midnight.
你们在半夜敲锅打碗都没事
It's a party. They can't bring the whole party here.
是个派对 他们不能把整个派对都搬来
I'll stay until 9:00. I'll put them to bed.
我待到9点 我会哄他们上♥床♥
Hello.
有人吗
Ask your mother. We're in here.
问你妈 我们在这边
So?
怎么样
Anything new?
有什么变化吗
I hate it. You're ugly.
我不喜欢 你丑死了
What happened to you?
你这是怎么了
So?
怎么样
Elizabeth Taylor,
伊丽莎白·泰勒
what have you done with my wife?
你把我妻子怎么了
You're free until lunch, but I have to tell you something.
你午饭前都空闲 但我要告诉你一些事
Just a minute. What's that?
等一下 这是什么
More bad news. Giorgio died.
又是坏消息 乔治死了
His family sent over his shoeshine kit
他家人送来他的擦鞋具
because you were the only one who called about him.
因为只有你打电♥话♥找过他
What happened to him?
他怎么死的
I didn't ask.
我没问
So the secret is to rub the pot with a clove of garlic
秘诀就是用一瓣蒜头擦锅
and then add twice the kirschwasser.
然后加两次樱桃酒
How wonderful that we can just stagger downstairs.
我们都一起聚在楼下真是愉快啊
I might just get undressed in the elevator.
我可能在电梯里就脱衣服了哦
I don't know if I can make it to midnight,
我不知道能不能呆到半夜
but I do know we're not leaving here until those kids are in bed.
但那些孩子不上♥床♥ 我们绝不走
It's a beautiful fondue pot.
这个芝士火锅专用锅真漂亮
Where'd you get it? Bloomingdales.
你在哪儿买♥♥的 布鲁明代尔百货公♥司♥
The kitchen store. They have everything you could think of.
在厨具店 他们所有商品都应有尽有
Not everything. Tell the story.
不是所有 给他们讲讲那个故事
Well, there's a guy in my office.
我办公室有个人
He's very flamboyant and he got arrested there.
他是很夸张的一个人 在那儿被捕了
Shoplifting? No.
入室行窃吗 不是
But he was caught red-handed.
但他被逮了个现行
Apparently the men's room
很显然 男厕所
is a locale for a certain kind of assignation
是某种幽会场所
and the store detective's always going in there
商场保安经常去
and looking under the stall.
从隔间下面偷看
So, my regional sales manager
所以我的区域销♥售♥经理
apparently takes two shopping bags,
带了两个大购物袋
puts his feet in them
踩在上面
while the love of his life sat on the john.
偷看他此生的至爱坐在马桶上
That is clever.
那倒是挺聪明的
How the hell did he get caught?
他到底怎么被逮住的
How old are your children?
你孩子多大啦
Um, 11 and seven.
一个11岁 一个7岁
Well, I might go kiss them good night.
我都想去给他们晚安吻了
Ours is a freshman at Michigan.
我们的孩子在密歇根念大一
He didn't even come home.
他甚至都不怎么回家
Oh, I'm not ready for that.
我还没准备好接受那种情况
The house feels empty.
家里感觉空荡荡的
Then you get a phone bill.
然后你会收到超额的电♥话♥单
Well, if everybody's had enough cheese,
如果大家都吃够了奶酪的话
I'm gonna switch to chocolate.
我就去拿巧克力
But first, because it looks like it's snowing,
但是在此之前 因为外面看起来在下雪
I think it's time we all took a trip to Hawaii.
我觉得我们大家该享受一下夏威夷之旅了
We're having such a good time.
我们正聊在兴头上呢
It's all set up.
机器已经摆弄好了
I want to go to Hawaii.
我想去夏威夷
Isn't it incredible? Yeah.
很不可思议吧 嗯
Oh, let me explain.
容我解释一下
I woke up in the morning and Don was at a wedding
早晨我醒来 唐在参加一场婚礼
giving away the bride.
他将新娘交给男方
That's romantic.
好浪漫
How did that happen?
那是怎么发生的
So, of course, Kreutzer's yelling
当然啦 克鲁兹在大喊大叫
and Ginsberg says, "I'm sorry,
金斯伯格说对不起
but what the hell do I know about ham?"
不过我对火腿一窍不通
How could they let him near clients?
他们怎么能让他接近客户
Haven't they learned?
他们没吸取教训吗
Hey, do you think Joan and Roger are still sleeping together?
你觉得琼和罗杰还有一腿吗
Because his mother croaked
因为他妈妈去世了
and she completely ignored him.
她却完全无视了他
I don't know.
我不知道
We don't even know if that really ever happened.
我们甚至不知道他们是否有过一腿
I've got pictures in my head.
我脑海中可以想象那个画面
I'm gonna go grab some coffee.
我得去倒杯咖啡
You want some? Very funny.
要来一杯吗 你真逗
Hey, I'm not hanging up.
我不会挂电♥话♥的
Happy New Year.
新年快乐
Ted. What are you doing here?
泰德 你在这里做什么
I heard there were four people in the office on New Year's Eve.
我听说除夕夜还有4个人在办公室里
I figured I owed it to the team to at least stop by.
我想我至少该过来看看 慰问一下创作团队
Oh, I'm just--
我只是
there's a-- did you get my message?
有个 你收到我的消息了吗
I received them all. And I apologize,
我全收到了 我很抱歉
but it was sort of a retreat for my wife and I
因为那算是我和我妻子逃离这纷繁尘世之旅
and, well, apparently I work too much.
我 很明显我平时太投入工作了
Well, you know the problem.
你知道问题的
Yes. Any solutions?
是的 有解决方法吗
There's one.
有一个
I found this thing.
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表