Good morning, Mr. Draper.
早上好 德雷柏先生
Mr. Sterling's inside.
斯特林先生在里面等你
Do you want ice? Coffee.
要冰吗 要咖啡
It's one thing to be near the bar,
倚靠着吧台是一回事
it's another thing to be under it.
钻到吧台下面就是另一回事了
Sunkist sent us a crate.
新奇士送了我们一箱桔子
I've seen blind people juggle,
我甚至见过盲人玩杂耍
but somehow it seems to be beyond me.
但我自己却怎么也学不来
Why don't you just close your eyes?
闭上眼睛不就行了
That's what you did in the meeting.
你开会时不就一直闭目养神吗
Whatever I did, it worked.
无论我做了什么 反正奏效了
We're in it. That's good news.
我们成功了 好消息啊
Step 1, I send it to research.
第一步 我让他们开始做市场调研
Step 2, you'll need to get that little idea factory working.
第二步 你得好好开动脑筋想创意了
There's only one angle.
只有一个角度
An orange-- that's orange on TV.
桔子 关于桔子的电视广♥告♥
I thought they were pretty clear
我觉得他们也很清楚
they're too cheap to get out of print.
自己的身价只能做做纸质印刷广♥告♥
So talk 'em out of it, or into it.
那就劝他们放弃 或者叫他们妥协
I'd love to, but I think it demands a media strategy.
我也想 但这需要媒体策略
Forget research. Put Harry Crane on it.
别管什么市场调研了 让哈里·克雷恩来办
Look at you. See?
你行啊 是吧
Not all surprises are bad.
不是所有惊喜都很糟嘛
The ants, they look like peoples.
那些蚂蚁 就像人一样
He should be right out. Is there anything I can get you?
他马上就会出来 你们要先喝点什么吗
I think she would like a cup of tea.
我想她会想要一杯茶
In a teacup. I'd be more excited
要用茶杯装 我更希望
if we didn't have to go in Ted's plane to present.
我们不用坐泰德的飞机去做创意展示
Hello, Mother. Hello, Peter.
你好 妈妈 你好 皮特
Manolo, may I speak with you a moment?
曼努诺 我能和你聊一下吗
Of course, Mr. Campbell.
没问题 坎贝尔先生
Your tea is coming.
你的茶马上就来
I'll be fine. I'm not a child.
我没事的 我又不是小孩子
Peggy, would you mind?
佩奇 麻烦你
Mrs. Campbell, nice to meet you.
坎贝尔太太 见到你真高兴
There's no reason for you to be so formal, dear.
你不用这么客套 亲爱的
Sit with me.
来挨着我坐
How are you today?
你今天如何
I can't tell you
我真是无法形容
how much it relieves me to see you and Peter reunited.
看到你和皮特再度结合 我有多开心
Well, it was really a by-product of the merger.
也就是 公♥司♥合并造成的结果之一吧
I'm glad you both swallowed your pride.
我很欣慰你们愿意各让一步
If nothing else but for the good of the child you have together.
不管怎样 至少也是为你们的孩子好
Excuse me?
你说什么
Oh, I've embarrassed you.
我让你窘迫了
Your son and I are not together that way.
你儿子和我不是那种关系
Trudy, dear, don't deny him.
特鲁迪 亲爱的 别拒绝他
Don't reject his caresses.
别拒绝他的爱怜
Mrs. Campbell--
坎贝尔太太
I hope you two can someday find
我希望你们终有一日能达到
what Manolo and I have found.
曼努诺和我这样的境界
I waited long enough
我已经很久没有
to experience the physical satisfactions of love.
体验过肉体上的欢爱了
Did she go to China for that tea?
她是去中国采茶了吗
Thank you for driving her out to Bud's.
谢谢你开车送她去布德那里
I've paid you for the extra day.
我多付了你一天的工资
I know you don't drive.
我知道你不开车
Well, I do, but not to her satisfaction.
我是开车的 只不过不为她所用罢了
Bob Benson was right about you. You're worth every penny.
鲍勃·本森对你的评价很中肯 你确实很能干
Bob is a wonderful salesman.
鲍勃是个出色的销♥售♥员
Still, I want you to have a little something off the books.
不过我还想另外给你点东西
Mr. Campbell, I refuse.
坎贝尔先生 我不能收
It's important to me that you treat my mother well,
你虽然应当竭尽全力把我妈妈照顾好
but also that you treat yourself.
但你也要"善待"自己
The pleasure is all mine.
照顾她是我的荣幸
I know that isn't true.
我知道你在说违心话
Sally, get in here.
萨丽 过来
Hello.
我回来了
What?
怎么了
Julie's mother called and told me
朱莉的妈妈打给我说
you were the only two girls on the trip. So?
此次旅行只有你和朱莉是女孩 那又怎样
You're not staying in a Midtown hotel with all those boys.
你不能和那群男孩一起住酒店
Miss O'Shea is gonna be there.
奥希小姐到时会在的
She's 25.
她才25岁
What's the point of having a mansion
你们一直挤在这儿
if you're gonna spend all your time in here?
那住别♥墅♥的意义何在呢
Fine, I won't do the Model UN.
好吧 我不去参加模拟联♥合♥国♥活动了
It was his idea. Fine, you're not going.
是他让我去的 好 你别去了
Can't we stay with Daddy? You mean with no one.
我们不能和爸爸一起吗 你是说没人管吗
You hate that Daddy supports my dreams.
你很不爽爸爸愿意支持我的梦想
He doesn't think I'm just a pain in the ass.
他可不觉得我是个麻烦鬼
Your father is a hero.
你老爸是个英雄 行了吧
Like everything else in this country,
就和这个国家的其他东西一样
Diplomacy Club's just another excuse to make out.
外交聚会无非是另一种出门寻欢的手段
I thought she should join the Student Congress.
我认为她该加入学生会
The UN's a joke.
模拟联♥合♥国♥太白♥痴♥了
Oh, you're home. Who's this?
你回来了 这位是谁
This is Mitchell, Sylvia and Arnold's son.
这是米奇 希维娅和阿诺德的儿子
Nice to finally meet you, Mitchell. I'm Don.
终于亲自见到你了 米奇 我是唐
Thanks again, Megan.
再次感谢你了 梅根
What did he want?
他想干什么
I'm sworn to secrecy, but he's in a lot of trouble.
我发誓要保密的 但他陷入了很大的麻烦
What happened? He's 1A.
出什么事了 他被编入军队了
But he's in school.
但他还在读书呢
He sent back his draft card in protest.
他把自己的征兵卡寄回去了 以表抗♥议♥
They reclassified him.
他们把他重新编排了
What did he think was gonna happen?
不然他以为会怎么样呢
Stupid kid.
蠢孩子
Don, he knows he screwed up.
唐 他知道自己惹祸了
He wants to run.
他想逃跑
You know, to Canada.
就是 躲到加拿大去
I suppose I could call my brother-in-law,
我觉得或许我可以打电♥话♥给我姐夫求助
but I can't do that to Sylvia and Arnold.
但我不能这样对希维娅和阿诺德
Can I? Just leave it alone.
我可以吗 别管这事儿了
He's so scared. He should be.
他十分害怕 他确该如此
He can't spend the rest of his life on the run.
他不能把余生都用来逃亡
I know how you feel,
我知道你是什么感觉
but you don't want him to go to Vietnam.
但你也不希望他被送上越南战场吧
Megan, it's not our problem.
梅根 这不是我们该操心的问题
Could you get me another whiskey sour?
你能再给我叫一杯酸威士忌吗
Sure. Maybe I'll switch to whiskey sours.
好啊 或许我也该改喝酸威士忌
How about a Shirley Temple, then?
不如来一杯秀兰·邓波鸡尾酒吧[无酒精]
I don't think Dramamine and booze go together.
我觉得晕海宁和酒精不该同时服用
I don't think Dramamine and cranberry juice go together, either.
我觉得晕海宁和红莓汁也挺不搭的
But I thought we'd be back on your little plane,
我以为我们已经搭乘你的小飞机回去了呢
not having a romantic dinner.
而不是在此共享浪漫晚餐
Don't you want to celebrate?
你不想好好庆祝一下吗
I want to live, Ted.
我想好好活着 泰德
What?
什么
He doesn't like flying.
他不喜欢乘飞机
Well, you've seen how simple it is now.
你也看到开飞机有多简单了
There's nothing to be afraid of.
根本没什么好怕的
My father died in a plane... crash.
我父亲就死于飞机 失事
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
我很遗憾发生这样的事
Was he a pilot?
他是个飞行员吗
Ha! No.
哈 当然不是
Passenger.
只是个乘客罢了
Look, you're driving.
听着 反正是你驾驶
Can we please, please have another round?
求你了 让我们能再喝一轮好吗
You still have to get home from White Plains.
你还是得从白原市赶回家的啊
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表