I was waiting up.
我昨晚一直在等你回家
I didn't want to wake you.
我不想吵醒你
Don.
唐
What?
怎么了
I don't know what's going on,
我不知道最近是怎么回事
but you have to pull back on the throttle a little, honey.
但你不能再这么拼命了 亲爱的
Don, turn off the range.
唐 把火关了
Sorry, I forgot about them.
不好意思 我给忘了
It's fine.
没事的
I want to make you a real breakfast.
我想给你做一顿丰盛的早餐
You look terrible.
你看起来糟透了
So do you.
你也一样
Just stay home today.
今天就待在家里吧
Can you do that for me?
能听我的话吗
Please try and sleep it off.
试着睡一会儿 好好调养
You want to quit in front of Kenny?
你想在肯尼面前放弃吗
He hasn't fired a shot.
他一枪都没开
Whatever you fellas want.
我悉听尊便
Kenny, you need to discharge that weapon
肯尼 你得开枪捕猎
before Ray turns us into the Bataan Death March.
省的雷让我们此行变成巴丹死亡行军
You see that tree over there?
你看见那边那棵树了吗
Pretend it's Ralph Nader and let's go get a drink.
假装它是拉尔夫·纳德 我们去喝一杯
Wait!
等等
Oh, shit.
见鬼
In recent years, crime in this country
近几年 本国的犯罪率
has grown nine times as fast as population.
是人口增长速度的9倍
At the current rate, the crimes of violence in America
以现在的速率 美国的暴♥力♥犯罪数量
will double by 1972.
将在1972年翻倍
We cannot accept that kind of future for America.
我们不能接受美国的这种未来
We owe it to the decent and law-abiding citizens of America
为了美国所有遵纪守法的公民
to take the offensive against the criminal forces that
我们应对那些威胁到公民人身安全的
threaten their peace and their security
犯罪势力做出严惩
and to rebuild respect for law across this country.
并重建我国法律系统的威严
I pledge to you, the wave of crime
我向你们保证 犯罪狂潮
is not going to be the wave of the future in America.
绝不是美国未来的风向标
I suppose I'm supposed to believe
难道你要让我相信
that you didn't know that she wasn't me
你带她去船屋为所欲为时
when you took her to the boathouse and you had your way.
并不知道她不是我
I'm talking to you.
我跟你说话呢
Don't you dare ignore me.
别装作没听见
A lot of people laugh at the idea of a girl playing the tuba.
许多人都觉得女孩子吹大号♥很好笑
Hello? It's me.
喂 是我
Your girl said you were home.
你的秘书说你在家
I am.
我是在家
If you're too sick to talk, it can wait.
你要是没力气说话 就下次再说
I can talk.
我可以说话的
It concerns Sally.
是萨丽的事
What about her?
她怎么了
She's not coming this weekend either.
她这周末也不去你那边了
That's too bad.
那太可惜了
Although you should tell her if she does come,
不过你该跟她说 如果她要来
I'm gonna be working all weekend.
我整个周末都会在公♥司♥加班
Why would I tell her that?
我为什么要跟她说这个
It could have been being held hostage by that burglar
可能是因为那个贼把她当做人♥质♥
or the fight she had with her friend after Model UN,
也可能是因为模拟联♥合♥国♥活动后和朋友吵架
but she says she's not going again.
总之她说她再也不去了
What do you want me to do about it?
你想让我怎么做
I don't know that it's a good thing or a bad thing,
我不知道这是好事还是坏事
but she wants to go away to a boarding school.
她想去寄宿学校读书
I'll pay for all of it.
费用我全包
She has to get in, of course.
她先得进得去才行啊
How much does that cost?
那得花多少钱
Eleanor, Henry's daughter,
亨利的女儿埃莉诺
went there and I think she'll interview well.
就是去的那里 我觉得她能通过面试
She has good manners with everyone but me.
她对任何人都很有礼貌 除了对我
She'll get in.
她能进去的
I don't know, Don. It is Miss Porter's.
唐 那可是波特中学 我不确定
Jackie Kennedy went there.
杰姬·肯尼迪就是那里毕业的
You mean Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
你说的是杰奎琳·肯尼迪·欧纳西斯吧
What kind of medicine are you taking for this cold?
你这场感冒到底吃了什么药
Formula 44.
维克斯伤风药
Yeah, I bet.
我猜也是
Jackie did well twice.
杰姬两次都嫁了个好男人
So did you.
你也是啊
I'm going to go. Betts...
我得挂了 贝蒂
will you tell her that Megan...
请你帮我转达她 梅根
that we both miss her?
我们都很想她
Of course.
没问题
Cranberry, Cran-Apple,
蔓越莓 苹果莓
Grape-berry, that would be Cran-Prune.
葡萄莓 混在一起就是果莓
Don't let the name fool you.
可别被名字吓坏了
They're all delicious, my friend.
它们可都很美味 我的朋友
Is that the line?
你这是广♥告♥词吗
They are one dried
那是一种干果
and one fresh fruit for a new generation.
和一种水果混在一起的新生代饮品
You want to use Vaughn Meader?
你们要用范恩·米德
I thought they buried that guy with JFK.
我还以为肯尼迪死后他就销声匿迹了呢
No, there was this old salt who took us around the plant.
不 有个老哥们会带我们去看果园
He had a heavy accent and a red shirt.
他口音很重 穿件红色上衣
Ted called him Rose Kennedy.
泰德管他叫红玫瑰罗丝·肯尼迪
During all this levity,
在这些轻浮的谈笑间
did you mention that Cran-Prune sounds like a glass of diarrhea?
你有提过"果莓"听上去像是泻药吗
When we agreed to take the blends,
既然能接受将它们混在一起
we agreed to take the names.
就要连名字一起接受
It's got less pucker than the Cranberry,
它不像蔓越莓那么涩
but it's heavier than the Cran-Apple.
但味道比苹果莓重
That means Cran-Apple is light.
那说明苹果莓比较淡
Light.
淡
And Cranberry is... Sour?
而蔓越莓很 酸
Bitter? Makes your teeth feel weird?
苦 让你的牙齿感觉很怪
It's tart.
是酸涩
That's all they keep saying about the berries.
他们就是这么形容浆果的
Yes, they do.
没错
You know, I hate to say this again,
我很抱歉又得打断你们
but I got to take a leak.
但我真得去上个厕所
Great idea. Peggy.
好主意 佩奇
You want to get some chowdah?
想去喝点"赵"打水吗
Thought you had to pee.
你不是要去撒尿吗
No, just wanted to see if I could get him
不 我就想试试他对于
to respond to an idea that wasn't hers.
除佩奇以外人的话还有没有反应
You look better.
你看起来好多了
Hello?
喂
I can barely hear you.
我听不清你在说什么
Oh, hello, Harry.
你好 哈里
What?
什么事
Listen, I wouldn't bother you at home.
我也不想打去家里烦你
Obviously I'm on the Coast, but I've got good news.
我现在还在西海岸 但我有好消息
You finally found a hooker who will take traveler's checks?
你终于找到肯收旅行支票的妓♥女♥了吗
Why did I tell you that?
我真后悔告诉你这件事
I got a packet at the desk
我收到新奇士寄过来的东西
and then a phone call from Sunkist.
后来又接到他们的电♥话♥
I told you to drop that.
我不是让你放弃他们吗
Well, Jeffrey, the fat one,
杰夫瑞 胖的那个
he finally got a look at the media plan
他终于看了媒体计划
and suddenly they're interested in TV.
然后突然对电视广♥告♥感兴趣了
They've called a meeting with Sanford,
他们要和桑福德开会
who I think is a decider.
他应该是个做决策的人
Don't do that.
别这样
Don, they're talking about two and a half times the print budget.
唐 那预算可是纸质印刷广♥告♥的2.5倍
We can't.
我们不能接
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表