I'm going.
我要走了
Don't make me hang up on you.
别让我对你余情未了
I'm hanging up.
我挂了
Mr. Draper?
德雷柏先生
Mr. Draper?
德雷柏先生
I'm gonna go in there.
我要进去
Yes? Is everything okay?
什么 你还好吗
Yes, I'm fine.
我很好
I'm gonna...
我要
I'm tired. I'm just gonna take a nap.
我累了 要睡会儿
You do that.
好的
You girls should back away.
你们这些姑娘们该离他远点
Does he have a fever?
他发烧了吗
You get your bedroll.
你去卷好铺盖
You stay in here, you'll get everybody sick.
你继续呆这里 大家都会被你传染
You sleep in the cellar. Yes, ma'am.
你去地下室睡 好的
If the fever doesn't break, we'll call a doctor.
如果持续高烧不退 我们就给你找医生
Better for you than for everyone.
免得我们都得去看医生
Aimee, did you leave that plate in the lounge?
艾妹 客厅里的盘子是你留在那儿的吗
Mr. Draper?
德雷柏先生
Yes, what is it?
什么事
Do you need some water?
你需要水吗
No, I'm fine.
不用了 我没事
Bobby, go get your suitcase.
博比 去拿你的箱子
That's mine. What about Gene's?
那个就是我的 吉恩的呢
I'm not going to pack his suitcase.
我才不帮他收拾箱子
I already did it. You just have to get it.
我已经收好了 你拿下来就行
Go get it, Geenie.
吉恩 快去拿
Go up there and get Pinocchio and bring it down.
快上去把匹诺曹箱子拿下来
I have to do everything.
什么都得我做
Where's Daddy? We're ready to go. I'm taking you.
爸爸呢 我们准备好了 我送你们去
Were you sitting under the hair dryer and just remembered that?
是你吹头发的时候突然想起来的吗
Where did you get that skirt?
你的短裙哪来的
I bought it.
我买♥♥的
You mean Megan bought it for you.
你是说梅根给你买♥♥的吧
I earned it. On what street corner?
我赚来的 你在哪儿站街赚来的
She pays me to babysit.
她付钱让我照顾孩子
You're not a hired hand, you're their sister.
你又不是佣人 你是他们的姐姐
Boys, let's go.
孩子们 走了
I'm sorry to bother you,
我很抱歉打扰你
but Mr. Cutler wants to see you.
但是卡特勒先生想见你
It's been two and a half hours.
你已经睡了两个半小时了
Do you want to rest some more?
你想再睡一会儿吗
No.
不用
May I clean that up?
需要我收拾一下吗
Please.
麻烦了
Put the Chevy materials on the coffee table.
把雪佛兰的资料放在咖啡桌上
The funeral will be tomorrow.
葬礼将在明天举♥行♥
Frank's family has asked that in lieu of flowers
弗兰克的家人希望大家不要买♥♥花
a donation be made to the American Cancer Society.
把钱捐给美国癌症协会
Frank Gleason was a great artist
弗兰克·格里森是个伟大的艺术家
and a great friend.
同时也是我的知己
And he made our company whole.
有了他 我们的公♥司♥才算完整
I'm not gonna be able to work with you through the weekend.
我周末不能和你们一起加班了
I apologize, but I'm afraid this takes precedence.
我很抱歉 但我必须把这件事摆在第一位
I'll attend the funeral if that's all right.
如果可以的话我也想参加
But I can still make myself available for Chevy.
但我还是能为雪佛兰腾出时间
That's helpful.
那是最好
I'm sorry for your loss.
请节哀顺变
He's a piece that cannot be replaced.
他是我们不可或缺的一部分
The doctor's here and I want you to see him.
医生来了 我想你去见见他
I don't know. No, he's gonna fix you up.
我觉得不必了吧 不 他会治好你的
That's an order.
这是命令
Can I see him, too? I did it last time.
能让我也见见他吗 上次我都见了
We're a team. If he does it, I do it.
我们一组的 他要看 我也得看
Age before beauty.
长者先行
How old was he?
他多少岁了
Older than you, younger than me.
比你大 比我小
You either get used to it or stop thinking about it.
你要么习惯这事儿 要么别去想
Sorry about your friend.
节哀顺变
Yeah, it's tragic.
是啊 真不幸
I hope we don't lose Ted for too long.
我只希望泰德不要离开太久
He doesn't know how to deal with these things.
他不知道如何处理这种事
Do you feel anything? 'Cause I don't.
你有什么感觉吗 我什么感觉都没有
He said it takes a minute.
他说要过会才见效
Well, maybe I need another. I'm next.
也许我得再来一下 下个是我
Actually, Roger, I think Don should go next.
罗杰 事实上我觉得下个该唐了
Pleasure to meet you. Dr. Hecht.
很高兴见到你 我是海特医生
Don Draper. Where do you want me?
唐·德雷柏 我需要怎么做
Anything in your medical history you want to alert me to?
你有什么病史需要提醒我注意的吗
No, I'm just--
没有 只是
hell, I don't even know what I'm doing here.
见鬼 我都不知道我来这干什么
You're exhausted.
你十分疲惫
I'll need you to turn around and drop your pants.
转过身把裤子脱掉
This goes in the gluteus. What is it?
这是打在屁♥股♥上的 是什么东西
It's an energy serum.
一种能量血清
Oh? What's in it?
是吗 有哪些成分
It's proprietary. But all you need to know
这是独家秘方 你只要知道
is it's a complex vitamin superdose.
这是种强力复合维他命就行了
It's basically my own combination
那是我自己的发明
of B vitamins and a mild stimulant.
内含维他命B和一种温和的兴♥奋♥剂♥
You have a heart condition?
你有心脏病吗
No. I thought you said it was mild. What does it do?
没有 你不是说温和的吗 这有何功效
Well, a lot of things. But I think it'll give you
功效多多 不过我想它会给你
what Jim Cutler says you need.
吉姆·卡特勒声称你所需要的东西
24 to 72 hours
药效持续24到72小时
of uninterrupted creative focus, energy, and confidence.
让你拥有不间断的创意专注 活力和自信
Really? Really.
真的吗 是啊
No one told you about this?
没人跟你说过这个吗
I've visited some agencies lately.
我最近拜访了一些公♥司♥
You've got a great outfit here. Thank you.
你们这公♥司♥真不错 谢谢
All anybody wants to know is what are you gonna call this place?
大家只想知道你们会怎么命名这公♥司♥
Can you tug your drawers down a little?
能把你内♥裤♥再往下拉一点吗
"SCDPCGC"? That's a mouthful.
"斯库德普卡格赵" 好绕口
Stan again.
斯坦又赢了
What do you say, Don? You think you can beat me?
唐 怎么样 你觉得自己能跑赢我吗
I want another chance. You changed course.
我要再比一次 你改道了
Who's next? That'd be me.
下一位是谁 到我啦
And I have a heart condition. Don't worry about it.
我有心脏病 别担心
Come on, let's go. Best two out of three.
来 跟我比 三局两胜
You can beat me any day. Let me see the doctor first.
你随便哪天都能赢我 等我看了医生再说
We'll do before and after.
我们先来一局 看完再来一局
Hey, kid. Where you going?
孩子 你去哪儿
Come in here.
进来
Sit down.
坐下
Breathe deep.
深呼吸
Is that you?
那是你吗
No.
不是
It's a chest cold. I've seen plenty of consumption.
是支气管炎 肺痨病人我见的多了
You don't have it.
你不是
Lay down here.
躺下来
Your mama don't know how to take care of nobody.
你妈还真不会照顾人
She ain't my mother.
她不是我妈
Can I help you?
需要帮忙吗
Do we know each other?
我们认识吗
I'd like to think so.
我倒希望如此
Can I help you?
需要帮忙吗
I meant from somewhere other than from this moment.
我是说我们以前在哪里见过吗
I don't think so.
我想没有
Where's Ed? He said his heart stopped.
埃德在哪儿 他说他心脏停止了
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表