听着 艾博 我不想再听什么批评意见了
And those, quote, "Workers" aren't surprised that I'm frustrated
那些所谓的员工不会为我的恼火而吃惊
because they know that they're lazy.
因为他们也知道自己很懒惰
Sorry. I didn't know what kind of abuse
抱歉 我不知道要遭受怎样的虐待
was required to get into the frat.
才能加入兄弟会
Listen to your music, kid.
继续听音乐吧 孩子
Because you laughed at him.
因为你嘲笑他
Yes, they like that.
对啊 他们喜欢这样
Hello.
你好
Where you been?
你上哪儿去了
I had some errands to run.
我去办了点事
Well, I know what somebody's getting next Christmas.
我知道下个圣诞节该给某人送什么了
Did you eat?
你吃了吗
Chicken salad.
吃了鸡肉沙拉
That's a relief, because my feet are frozen.
真舒服啊 我的脚都快冻僵了
Good morning, Mr. Draper.
早上好 德雷柏先生
Morning. How are we today?
早上好 今天如何
Fine, thank you. You're welcome.
挺好 谢谢 不客气
Seeing as how you were under the weather,
看你好像不太舒服
I just wanted to remind you
我只是想提醒你
about Jules and Terry from Sheraton later.
喜来登的朱尔斯和泰瑞过会儿要来
Cancel.
取消
Their bosses are coming back next week
他们的老板下礼拜回来
and they just sent you on a very expensive trip.
他们才送你去享受奢华的旅行
Would you get Stan in here?
你能让斯坦进来吗
Oh, listen.
听着
I got this by mistake. It belongs to some private.
我拿错了 这应该是某个大兵的
See if you can find out some way to get it to his division.
你看看能不能把这个寄到他的部队去
I will. Do you want to enclose a note?
没问题 你想捎个便条吗
Nah. I found it on a barstool.
不用了 我在高脚凳上发现的
I mean, you've got to be on my side here, right?
你得站在我这边 是吧
First my ex-wife works the body with a brutal guilt attack
先是我前妻用残忍♥的内疚感来摧残肉体
and then my daughter works the wallet like a speed bag.
然后我女儿又来摧残我的钱包
You want me on your side?
你要我站在你那边吗
You have kids? We're not talking about me.
你有孩子吗 我们不是在谈我的事
You know, I used to jump off mountains.
我以前常从山上跳下来
It never occurred to me I had this invisible parachute.
我从没想过我有隐形降落伞
My mother loved me in some completely pointless way
我母亲以一种毫无意义的方式爱我
and it's gone. So there it is.
现在也都不在了 眼下就是这样了
She gave me my last new experience.
她给了我最后一次新的体验
And now I know that all I'm going to be doing from here on
我知道从现在起我要做的事情
is losing everything.
就是失去一切
You feel loss.
你觉得很失落
Damn it, how many times do I have to say this?
该死 到底要我说多少遍
I don't feel anything.
我毫无感觉
I'm just acknowledging that life, unlike this analysis,
我现在知道 和心理诊断分♥析♥不同
will eventually end
生命终究要结束的
and somebody else will get the bill.
总有人会帮你埋单
Good morning, Ken. Good morning, Bob.
早上好 肯 早上好 鲍勃
What are you doing out here?
你在这儿做什么
You have a meeting with someone important?
跟某个重要人物会面吗
No, but are you looking for me?
没有 你是在找我吗
I'll drop everything. I just came out here to enjoy the light.
那我就撇开手头工作 我来这里享受灯光
Oh, I thought maybe you were out here
我还以为你是出来
greeting customers for your catering business.
为你的餐饮业务招揽顾客呢
What are you talking about? You know exactly.
你在说什么 你心里清楚
I'm sorry, are you cross with me?
不好意思 你是要跟我过不去吗
Someone sent a royal spread to Sterling's.
有人往斯特林家送了豪华盛宴
It had a card on it with your name.
附了一张写有你名字的卡片
Oh, that. It just seemed the thing to do.
那个啊 我觉得那样做是应该的啊
Well, it was too much.
那有点太过了吧
It was almost like you were invited, but you weren't.
就好像你被邀请了似的 但你没有
I guess I was just remembering when my father died.
我只是想起了我父亲去世时的情况
Any gesture meant something to me.
任何表示都对我很重要
There wasn't supposed to be a card.
不该只送一张卡
Okay.
好吧
Well, take your work and go back to your office.
拿着你的工作回办公室去吧
Sitting out here makes people think you have nothing to do,
坐在外面会让人以为你没事做
and I suspect you're hoping it's the opposite.
我想你也不希望这样
I guess it's time to catch up on my phone calls.
我该去看看谁给我打电♥话♥了
Look, we're sorry we had to
很抱歉 我们不得不在
squeeze in this meeting between the holidays.
节假日期间挤出时间来开这个会
We're obviously not expecting a full presentation.
我们当然不敢指望全面的创意展示
Well, I can say with all honesty that
我要老实说
Don has not stopped talking about your incredible property.
唐对你们家的酒店赞不绝口
I never stayed at the Royal,
我从没在皇家酒店住过
but I shipped out of Pearl in 1943
但我是1943年离开珍珠港的
and, I've got to say, I can still smell the gardenias.
我到现在还能闻见那栀子花香
Thank you for that. Don?
谢谢你 唐呢
So, Bob Grange and his delightful wife Patty
鲍勃·格兰治和他那聪慧过人的妻子帕蒂
saw to our every need and also missed no opportunity
照顾到了我们的所有需求 没放过任何一次
to expose us to the unique local flavor.
让我们享受当地风味的机会
Lucky Bob. I tried to get that job,
幸运的鲍勃 我想获得那份工作
but unfortunately I got promoted.
但很不幸 我被提拔了
Well, I've just come back
我刚回来
and I'm not sure how much I've talked about it,
不确定我说过什么了
but there is a feeling that's stayed with me.
但现在有种感觉一直萦绕着我
I've been in the winter.
我也在冬天的时候去过
It's quite a shock coming back.
回来之后确实有种震撼和冲击
Well put. But that could be any vacation.
说得好 但别的假期也可能有这种感觉
This was very, very different.
这次真的非常非常不同
I think we're not selling a geographical location.
我想我们不是在推销一个地方
We're selling an experience.
而是在推销一种体验
It's not just a different place,
那不只是个全新的地方
you are different.
你整个人也完全不同了
And you'd think there'd be an unsettling feeling
你原以为会有那种惶惑的不安
about something so drastically different,
毕竟接触到的是完全不同的风情
but there's something else.
同时又别有深意
You don't miss anything. You're not homesick.
你不会思念任何东西 你不会想家
It puts you in this state.
那让你完全融入进去
The air and the water
空气 水
are all the same temperature as your body.
都和你的身体一样的温度
It's sensory-- the music, the fragrance,
充分的感官享受 音乐 香气
the breeze, and the blue. Stan.
微风 蓝天 斯坦
It's just a sketch.
这只是个草稿
Hawaiian legend has it that the soul
夏威夷有个传说
can go in and out of the body,
灵魂可以出入身体
but that it usually leaves from a leeward point into the waves.
但它总是在背风点跃入海浪
"Hawaii. The jumping off point."
夏威夷 灵魂的起跳点
So what happened to him?
这个人 怎么了
He got off the plane, took a deep breath,
他下了飞机 深呼吸了一口气
shed his skin, and jumped off.
脱下外衣 跳入大海
I assume this is a photograph.
我猜会是一张照片吧
More color. That water is transparent.
多一点色彩 水是透明的
Well, I suppose it reminds me a little of the cinema.
那让我有点想到了那个电影
But mostly I see James Mason at the end of
但在我看来电影结局是
that movie walking into the sea. -
詹姆斯·梅森走进了海里
What is that movie?
什么电影
I'm not sure I know what you're taking about.
我不懂你们在说什么
He's killing himself. I don't think they show it,
他自杀了 电影没展示出来
but he's going to swim out until he can't swim back.
但他将一直游 直到再也游不回来了
That may be a personal association for you,
那可能只是你个人的联想
but that's not what this means.
但不是这个的主题
We looked at this. None of us thought of that.
我们看着这个 没人联想到你说的
"A Star is Born."
是《星海沉浮录》
The copy is all about the Hawaiian legend.
文案是关于夏威夷传说的
Aloha means hello and goodbye.
阿罗哈是问好和告别的意思
I'm sorry, but this is very poetic.
很抱歉 但这太诗意了
Thank you. Where's our hotel?
谢谢 那我们的酒店在哪里呢
Where's the Pink Palace and Diamond Head?
粉红宫殿和钻石山在哪里
You got to have Diamond Head in the shot.
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表