不知道 一些"瑕疵"
I take the client's word for it.
我就直接引用客户的说法了
You've got to call Ted. About what?
你得给泰德打电♥话♥ 干什么
I don't even know what the problem is.
我都不知道问题何在
It's better coming from you. I've got to go.
你来说比较好 我挂了
What time is it in Colorado?
科罗拉多现在是几点
I don't know. I can't do any math right now.
不知道 我现在什么都算不来
I can't do any math at all.
完全不会算
Please, honey, don't talk.
求你了 亲爱的 别说话了
Morning.
早上好
I guess I don't say Merry Christmas to you.
我好像还没祝你圣诞快乐
Save that for Sylvia. How was Hawaii?
留着跟希维娅说 夏威夷之旅如何
Long ago and far away.
存于思念 远在天边
What's that camera you guys are selling?
你们卖♥♥的相机是什么牌的
Pentax? Leica.
宾得吗 莱卡
And which model will change my life?
哪款会改变我的生活呢
Like everybody else, I only know them by the price.
跟大家一样 我除了价格一无所知
You know what?
你知道吗
Come by.
有空过来
I got a closetful.
我有一整柜
I'll give you one.
我送你一台吧
Come on. I'll pay for it.
别这样 我会付钱的
I'd give one to Christian Barnard.
我愿意送一台给克里斯蒂·巴恩德[名医]
I might just come by.
我说不定真去
You owe me just for that comment alone.
就冲你这拍马屁的话 你也得送我一台
You can come by right now. No.
你现在就可以一起去 不行
I'm gonna be in surgery till 2:00. Maybe after.
我有个手术要做到2点 可能做完后去吧
Remember, you come by my office, I get to go to yours.
记着 你到我办公室来 我才会去你那里
Another glorious morning, Dr. Rosen.
又是一个美好的早晨 罗森医生
No good deed...
没什么好事
I don't know.
我说不清
Probably part of a deeper question.
可能涉及到一个更深层次的问题
Because, I mean, none of them are really blonde anyway, right?
因为她们没一个是真正金发的 对吧
She's 29 years old.
她29岁了
Hair darkens by that age, so she's probably a brunette.
发色随年长而变深 所以她可能是黑发女人
Maybe she does remind me of Jane.
也许她确实让我想起了简
No, I think it's more than just distraction.
不 我觉得不止是突然的好感
I think you're being hard on me.
你对我太苛刻了
You used the word "Distraction."
你刚刚用的词是"突然的好感"
Did I? Well, I need a vacation.
是吗 看来我需要休假了
I'm busy. I'm a busy man.
我很忙 非常忙
I walk around that place, people say "Good morning" to me.
我出现在那里 人们总是会跟我问好
They don't really care.
他们其实并不在乎
They don't know anything about me.
他们对我一无所知
Oh, God, Doc, what is it all about?
天呐 医生 这都是为什么
Help me.
救救我
I say-- I say that's a joke, son.
我想说这是个笑话 孩子
We discussed this. What?
我们讨论过这个 什么
I can't laugh at everything you say.
不能你随便说什么 我都得笑
Either it's funny or it's not.
要么好笑 要么不好笑
I don't know how you can control yourself.
我不知道你怎么控制自己
It's hard sometimes.
有时候是挺难的
We talked about that, too.
那个问题我们也谈过
What exactly are you joking about?
你到底在取笑什么
You're obviously not afraid that you're boring.
你明显不是在担心你很无趣
What are the events in life?
生命中最重要的事是什么
It's like you see a door.
就好比你看见一扇门
The first time you come to it you say,
你第一次碰见时说
"Oh, what's on the other side of the door?"
门另一边是什么呢
Then you open a few doors.
然后你开过几扇门之后
Then you say,
就会说
"I think I want to go over that bridge this time.
我觉得我这次还是过桥吧
I'm tired of doors."
我厌倦门了
Finally you go through one of these things
最后你穿过了这些东西
and you come out the other side
来到了所谓的另一边
and you realize that's all there are--
结果你发现那边也还是这些东西
doors and windows and bridges and gates.
门 窗 桥梁 大铁门
And they all open the same way
都朝同一个方向打开
and they all close behind you.
又在你身后关上
Look, life is supposed to be a path and you go along
听着 生命应如一条长路 你大步向前
and these things happen to you
遇到各种各样的事情
and they're supposed to change you.
那些事情会改变你
Change your direction. But it turns out that's not true.
改变你的方向 结果发现根本不是这样
It turns out the experiences are nothing.
那些经历根本屁都不是
They're just some pennies you pick up off the floor,
而只是你沿途从地上捡起来
stick in your pocket,
收入囊中的硬币
and you're just going in a straight line to you-know-where.
而你其实一路笔直地通向终点
You sound afraid.
你听起来很害怕
More like irritated.
其实是恼怒
And what do you think is causing that?
你觉得是什么原因导致的
Top of the list, New Year's.
最大的原因 新年
It's like an extra birthday.
就像多出了个生日
You're supposed to blow out the candle and wish for something.
你得吹灭蜡烛 许下心愿
I don't even know what it is.
我都不知道这是搞什么
How was your Christmas?
你的圣诞过得怎么样
Same as the last five-- ruined by work.
跟过去五年一样 被工作毁了
How was yours? I'm a widower, Peggy.
你过得如何 我是鳏夫 佩奇
Oh. I'm sorry.
抱歉
Apparently there was a bunch of jokes on the "Tonight Show,"
显然《今夜秀》有很多笑话
in question, about soldiers cutting off ears in Vietnam.
关于士兵们在越南割耳朵一事
And obviously we are gonna have to go in another direction.
所以我们得另辟蹊径了
What did they say?
他们说什么了
Well, I wasn't able to obtain a copy or a transcript,
我没拿到复件或抄本
but Lawrence here is a devout viewer.
但这位劳伦斯是一位热心观众
I don't know if I can do it justice.
我不知道能不能做好
Just shut up and do it.
闭嘴 开始吧
Well, he came out and started talking about
他出来后开始说
how that surgeon in South Africa
南非的外科医生
transplanted a heart.
移植心脏的事情
And he says,
他说
"Now I know what I'm getting President Johnson for Christmas."
我知道该给约翰逊总统送什么圣诞礼物了
Who is this guy? I'm Lawrence.
那人是谁 我是劳伦斯
No, the comedian.
不是 我是说那个喜剧演员
We're finding that out.
我们正在查
You have no information.
你什么信息都没有
We know the host was Phyllis Diller.
我们知道主持人是菲丽丝·迪勒
Get to the ears.
继续说耳朵的事
Well, I don't remember how he got to it,
我不记得他是怎么说到那事的
but it was something about
但好像说的是什么
how the first transplants they did were with dogs.
第一例移植手术是在狗身上做实验的
So obviously there could be some sort of mix-up or something.
所以肯定是混到一起了什么的
Dad's better,
老爸要好一些
but he goes nuts every time we run the can opener.
但我们每次用开罐器 他都会抓狂
He hates the mailman or something.
他很讨厌邮差什么的
And, oh, he keeps ruining the carpet.
他不断把地毯弄脏
Only thing that stops him
唯一能阻止他的
is hitting him on the nose with a rolled-up newspaper.
就是把报纸卷起来敲打他的鼻子
Do you remember the ear joke or not?
你到底还记不记得关于耳朵的那个笑话
Well, he went back to Christmas.
他又说回到圣诞节一事上
Did you hear about how there are these GIs
你听说过那些美国兵
with interesting decorations?
发明了一种有趣的装饰品吗
'Cause they cut off the Vietcong's ears
他们割下越共分子的耳朵
and wore them on a string around their neck like a trophy.
串成一圈 像战利品一样挂在脖子上
They really did that?
他们真那样做了吗
There's a court-martial.
不要忘了军事法庭的存在
Did he actually say "Vietcong" on Carson?
他在卡森的节目上真用了越共这个词吗
I don't remember. This is the best I can do.
我不记得了 我已经尽全力了
I think you're very good.
我觉得你表现得很不错
You think so?
你真这么认为吗
So, was that it?
所以 就这样吗
No. The big laugh
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表