第一集~第二集
That's it.
就是这样
That's it, hang in there. Oh, my God!
就是这样 坚持住 天啊
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
"Midway in our life's journey,
"在我们人生的旅途中
I went astray from the straight road
我偏离了笔直的大道
and woke to find myself alone
醒来发现自己孤单单一个人
in a dark wood."
身处黑暗的森林中"
Mahalo.
谢谢
It's still suite 282.
继续记在282套房♥的账上
How long has it been?
我们晒了多久了
Can't get too suntanned, they'll fire me.
我不能晒得太黑 他们会解雇我的
Oh, you must have gotten it wet.
你一定是弄进水了
Let me see.
我看看
You know what? Who cares what time it is?
算了 谁在乎现在是几点
You would not have liked that.
你肯定不会喜欢那样的
You wouldn't have liked it at all.
你绝对不会喜欢那样的
I had to walk down the beach away from the crowds
我沿着沙滩一直走 远离人群
to this surf shop
到达一个冲浪用品店
and knock on a door with a closed sign.
去敲一个挂着停业牌的门
It was so seedy down there.
那边实在是太破了
Plus, I had to get my money from here.
而且 我得从这里拿钱出来
Come on.
来吧
I know you've tried it,
我知道你抽过
but you haven't had sex high.
但你没有在抽嗨了以后做♥爱♥
It makes it so much more intense.
那样会痛快强烈得多
Everything you see on your plate is
你们盘中的一切食物
what you would find in a royal Hawaiian feast.
都是能上台面的皇家夏威夷盛宴
That purple pudding is poi.
那个紫色的布丁是芋泥饼
It's strange, but satisfying.
虽然很奇怪 但绝对美味哦
And we Hawaiians say that it's ono,
我们夏威夷人称之为"奥布"
which means tasty.
意思就是很好吃
But you might just say, "Ono, I'm not eating that."
但你们或许会说 "噢不 我不要吃那个"
This is real Hawaiian food.
这是正宗的夏威夷食物
Even the macaroni salad.
那个通心粉沙拉也是
But, of course, at the Royal Hawaiian,
不过 当然了 在皇家夏威夷酒店
we try to treat every guest like they're--
我们把每个顾客都当做...
Well, everything is better here.
这边什么都要好一些
I'm sure it is.
我想也是
It must take a lot of work to stand out in paradise.
要在天堂之地脱颖而出一定花了不少心思
Don, you have to try this.
唐 你真得尝尝这个
Oh, don't bother. It's wallpaper paste.
不用了 那简直是贴墙纸的浆糊
Just eat the pig.
吃那个猪肉吧
Now, while you stay with us at the lovely,
当你们停歇在这迷人的
beautiful Royal Hawaiian,
美丽的皇家夏威夷酒店时
make sure you see enchanted Diamond Head
请务必乘车或乘船去观赏风光秀丽的钻石山
and all of the natural wonders of the island by bus or by boat.
以及夏威夷群岛的其他自然景观
It's easy if you book one of our guided tours in the lobby.
去大厅预订我们导游带队的路线会更省心
Aloha.
阿罗哈[问候语]
Come. Come dance.
来 来跳舞吧
I've got nothing to do with this.
绝对不是我安排的
Go ahead, Don.
去嘛 唐
Leave him alone, honey.
别勉强他了 亲爱的
I want to do it.
我想去跳
No, you have to do it like this.
不 你得这样跳
You have to relax.
你必须完全放松
Get in the spirit of the islands.
感受小岛轻松的氛围
They call me the Hawaiian Elvis.
大家都叫我 夏威夷猫王
Gentlemen, I remind you,
先生们 容我提醒一下
this is my job.
这是我的工作而已
Stop laughing or I'll make them come back for you.
别笑了 不然我让她们再来邀请你
Excuse me, Corinne. I hate to bother you.
不好意思 凯琳 我冒昧打扰了
I mean, I know your name's not Corinne.
我知道你的名字不是凯琳
No, It's Megan.
不 我叫梅根
Oh, my goodness. I'm really bothering you.
天啊 我真的打扰到你了
No, not at all.
不 真没有
You're so much trimmer than you are on TV.
你比电视上苗条显瘦得多
Do people tell you that?
有人跟你说过这一点吗
I-- no.
我 没有
"To Have and to Hold" is my favorite.
《相爱相扶》是我最爱的剧
I mean, I watch a few, and you're obviously on vacation.
我看过一些 你显然是来度假的
It's okay.
没关系的
Well, I know you're new to "Berkshire Falls,"
我知道你才加入《伯克希尔瀑布》
but I can tell you-- you just have a way.
但我可以告诉你 你有演戏的天赋
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Would you mind signing an autograph to my niece?
你能给我侄女签个名吗
She's a bigger fan than I am.
她比我更迷你呢
I'd be delighted.
我很乐意
What's her name? Karen.
她叫什么名字 凯伦
It's like Corinne.
跟凯琳很像
I can't believe Victor won't acknowledge you.
我真不敢相信维克多不肯公开承认你
Well, we'll see what happens.
我们静待剧情的后续发展吧
Enjoy your stay.
祝您玩得愉快
Those women really knew me.
那些女人真的认出我了
One of them was from Minnesota.
其中一个来自明尼苏达州
I didn't even know they had the show there.
我都不知道那边也在播我演的剧
I love it here.
我爱这里
Hey, Galloway, you want another?
格洛威 你想再来一杯吗
Can I get a tall beer? Chop chop.
给我一大杯的啤酒 快点
So, mister, has he moved at all?
先生 你有看到他动过吗
Well, you're either dead or you've got great balance.
你要么是死了 要么就是平衡感超好
Hey, were you in the service?
你服过役吗
I got the same one.
我也有个一样的
What branch? Army.
你是哪个部队的 陆军
You can say that again.
你说得太好了
Korea? Briefly.
朝鲜战场吗 待过一阵
Was Korea like this?
朝鲜跟这里一样吗
'Cause I'll tell you,
我告诉你
they offer you R&R in Honolulu
军队让你在火奴鲁鲁享受休假调整
and you think, "Did anybody notice it's the same place?"
你会想 有谁注意到这地方也没什么不同吗
But I'm glad to be here, I can tell you that.
但我可以说 我很高兴能来这里
You on your anniversary?
你是趁结婚纪念日来玩的吗
Folks have been pretty friendly.
现在的人都很友善
After all the shit that went on last summer Stateside,
经过去年夏天在本土发生的那一堆烂事
I was looking for a fight.
我原本还想找人打架呢
That'd be classy-- showing up with a black eye.
那就太帅气了 戴着淤黑的眼眶上场
This is my bachelor party.
这是我的"告别单身"派对
I'm getting married tomorrow.
我明天就要结婚了
Congratulations. Let me buy you a drink.
恭喜了 我请你喝杯酒吧
Nah, I got a shitload of combat pay.
不用了 我获得了一大笔参战补贴
Let me buy you one.
还是我请你吧
You some kind of astronaut?
你是宇航员吗
I'm in advertising.
我是做广♥告♥的
We got this .50 caliber machine gun.
我们有一种点50的机关枪
The M2.
勃朗宁M2
You should see what it does to a water buffalo.
你真该看看它是怎么打死一头水牛的
Oh, my Lord. I could paint this place red.
老天 血都能把这地方染红了
How long do you have left?
你还剩多少时间
Ceremony's at 0800.
婚礼是明早8点
Four hours or so.
大约4个小时吧
No, in Vietnam.
不 我是说去越南
Eight months.
8个月
Someone told her married guys live longer
有人告诉她 结了婚的男人命大些
'cause they got something to live for.
因为他们有活下去的动力
She's from San Diego.
她来自圣地亚哥
She's Mexican.
是个墨西哥人
She met me halfway in Hawaii.
她在夏威夷之旅的途中认识了我
I met her halfway by getting married.
我为了哄她开心 勉强答应结婚
Were you married when you were in Korea?
你在朝鲜服役的时候结婚了吗
No.
没有
And you made it.
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表