Fish-eye lens, you're the baby.
以鱼眼镜头拍摄 你现在是那个婴儿
Just, "Whaa! Whaa!"
要"哇哇"大哭
You do that.
你学着这样哭一下
So there's a crowd. Eight or nine people.
旁边是人群 大约八♥九♥个人
It's the whole coven. And there's a crazy little old lady.
是女巫大集♥会♥ 然后出现一个疯狂的老妇人
What you need is a mustard plaster.
你需要的是芥子膏
And then there's this wrinkled old man.
然后出现一个满脸皱纹的老头子
You need a compress.
你需要的是绷带布
And then a Jewish neighbor lady.
然后出现了一个犹太邻居女士
How about a bowl of chicken soup?
来一碗鸡汤怎么样
Anyway, there's one more of those, maybe.
总之 或许还会出现一个类似的角色
Then they all start crowding in on you.
然后他们都朝你涌过来
And the Japanese takes a picture
然后日本人拍下了一张照片
and the flash turns it white.
闪光灯让整个画面一片白
Then you see the beautiful, radiant young mother.
然后你看见了美丽的 散发着光环的年轻母亲
You don't need anyone's help but St. Joseph's.
你不需要任何人的帮助 除了圣约瑟夫的
Usually with things like this,
通常像这样的广♥告♥
it depends on you knowing the movie.
都需要以知晓电影背景作为前提
But I think this works on its own.
但我觉得这故事本身就可以独♥立♥成型
I told you it was good.
我就跟你说很棒吧
That's a lot of people.
但需要很多演员
You need to feel the conspiracy.
那样你才能感受到聚众的阴谋
You want me to come to casting?
你们想让我监督选角工作吗
Sure, but I'm just gonna watch.
好啊 但我只会在一边旁观
It was all her.
都是她的主意
Casting's on the West Side. You should go.
选角要在曼哈顿西区 你们该出发了
That's a lot of people.
需要的演员太多了
I didn't want to dampen the enthusiasm,
我不想给他们的热情泼冷水
but the approved budget is $15,000.
但批下来的预算是1.5万美元
There's at least $35,000 in residuals alone here.
现在光是复播追加酬金就要3.5万美元
What did St. Joseph's say?
圣约瑟夫制药厂怎么说
They haven't seen the new budget.
他们还没看到新预算
So who's paying for casting?
那选角的钱谁来付
We are.
我们付
But Ted seems confident they'll be good for it.
但泰德似乎确信客户会支付这笔费用
So he wants to spring it on them at the pre-pro meeting
所以他打算等到我们预支一万以后
after we're 10 grand out of pocket?
再在提案会上告知客户吗
I don't know, Don. I don't tell him what to do.
我不知道 唐 他又不听我的
And Diplomacy Club.
还有外交俱乐部
I don't know if she told you in the interview,
我不知道她在面试中有没有提到过
but Henry thinks she can be an ambassador one day.
但亨利认为她有成为外交官的潜质
It's heartwarming to see such a proud mother.
看到你这么为女儿骄傲真让人感动
Well, Sally going away is going to be difficult,
萨丽离开家我一定会很难过
but, of course, I wanted it for myself way back when.
但当然 我曾经也渴望自己能有这种机会
And in this day and age,
如今这世道
it's overwhelming to raise a young girl,
抚养一个年轻女孩的压力很大
let alone be one.
更别提做女孩本身的压力
Beautifully put.
说得真好
Now, Sally, during your overnight
萨丽 在你今晚留宿
and tomorrow in class,
和明天上课的过程中
I want you to keep in mind, and I'm sure your mother would agree,
我希望你记得 我相信你妈妈也会同意
this is as much for you to find out about us
这是你了解我们的机会
as it is for us to find out about you.
同样也是我们了解你的机会
Carla, could you fetch Millicent Turner from study hall?
卡拉 去自习室把米丽森·特纳叫来好吗
You have fun.
玩得开心
I'll be back in the morning around--
我明早来接你
2:30 would be perfect.
2:30过来就好
Thank you again.
再次感谢
Mr. Campbell, your mother is here to see you.
坎贝尔先生 你母亲来看你了
What are you doing here, Mother?
你来这里做什么 妈妈
Josephine, you have my phone number.
乔瑟芬 你怎么不给我打电♥话♥
This doesn't concern her. I'm here for my passport.
这和她没关系 我来取我的护照
I'm planning a voyage.
我计划出去旅行
And I spoke to Manolo.
另外我和曼努诺聊过了
I forbade you to see him.
我说过不准你再见他
Well, he's very upset about the way
他对你对待他朋友鲍勃·本森的方式
you're treating his friend Bob Benson.
感到非常不满
That Spanish fly.
那个西班牙变♥态♥狂
Why are you still in contact with him?
你怎么还和他有联♥系♥
I ran into him. Where?
我偶然碰到他了 在哪里
I don't remember.
我不记得了
Tell Manolo that I almost threw you down the steps
告诉曼努诺 你对我提起他的朋友时
when you brought up his friend.
我几乎要把你推下楼梯
Peter, I am still your mother.
皮特 我怎么说也是你的妈妈
I don't have your passport.
你的护照不在我这里
I'm sure it's expired like everything else you own.
我确定它像你的其他东西一样已经过期了
Josephine!
乔瑟芬
You're endangering your position.
你再这样工作就难保了
So this used to be the living room.
这房♥间原本是客厅
And, of course, you have to walk through
当然了 要去她的房♥间
my room to get to her room,
必须先经过我的房♥间
but we switch over at Christmas.
但圣诞节时我们会换房♥间
I'd rather have my own room, too.
我也想有自己的房♥间
Oh, hello.
你好
You must be Sally.
你一定是萨丽吧
I'm Mandy. Move over.
我是曼迪 靠边点
Sally's family lives in Rye and Manhattan.
萨丽家住在拉伊和曼哈顿
Let me guess, dad's remarried,
让我猜猜 爸爸再婚了
mom's fat and sad.
妈妈又肥又颓废
No, they're both remarried,
不是 他们都再婚了
but my dad's wife is my age.
但我爸的妻子跟我年纪相当
Well, I'd like to feel sorry for you,
我挺想为你难过的
but things are about to get worse.
但你的人生正要变得更糟糕
Don't you like it here?
你们不喜欢这里吗
You're not allowed to talk anymore.
你不准再说话了
Our opinion is crucial to your acceptance.
我们的意见对你能否被录取很关键
And I can't believe no one told you
我不敢相信居然没人告诉你
that you were supposed to look after us.
你该给我们一些小甜头
You didn't bring a bottle or some cigarettes at least?
你连瓶酒或者哪怕几根烟都没带吗
I probably have some money.
我这儿可能有些钱
You think we need money?
你觉得我们需要钱吗
You should call your mother.
你该打给你妈妈
Tell her that you're useless.
告诉她你一无是处
I can get you anything you want.
你们想要什么我都可以找来
She keeps talking.
她还在说个不停
Now what do we want?
我们想要什么呢
How was casting?
选角进行得如何
It was interrupted by a phone call from St. Joseph's.
被圣约瑟夫制药厂的一通电♥话♥打断了
Did you send over a budget?
你给他们发了预算报告吗
Yes, but relax. I talked to them.
是的 但别紧张 我跟他们谈了
I played the bad guy. They'll be fine.
我主动当了坏人 他们会接受的
No, they won't be.
不 他们不会
They called me at casting to stop it.
选角时他们打给我叫我停下
Now I have to turn a no into a yes.
现在我得想办法劝他们回心转意
You were gonna have to do that anyway.
你无论如何都要那么做的
I couldn't even tell Peggy.
我甚至无法告诉佩奇
Did you tell her how expensive it was?
你告诉她花费有多高了吗
It's great work and you know it.
那个创意很好 你知道的
St. Joseph's has been doing the same ad for 20 years.
圣约瑟夫制药厂20年来都用同一条广♥告♥
They're bread and butter.
他们就追求安稳平常而已
Why did you pick them to push?
你干嘛专挑他们来挑战
They kept asking me for their "Plop plop fizz fizz."
他们总要我创作能让他们一炮而红的广♥告♥
And all of a sudden she comes up with this.
忽然间她想到了这个创意
She can smell the Clio, Don.
她有信心凭此获克里奥广♥告♥奖 唐
Remember your first big ad?
还记得你自己的第一支大广♥告♥吗
She has her heart set on it.
她一心想做好这广♥告♥
It's okay, Ted. I get it.
没事的 泰德 我明白
You're right. They're coming in tomorrow.
你说得对 他们明天过来
Just back me up on this?
支持我一下好吗
Of course.
当然
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表