I'm so, so sorry to hear that.
对你的事我非常遗憾
I've had loss in my life.
我也曾失去过至亲
You have to let yourself feel it.
你要学会冷静地去面对
You can't dampen it with drugs and sex.
你不能沉沦于药物和性♥爱♥之中
It won't get you through.
放任自流并不会让你好受些
Maybe we're different.
可能我们不同
Why don't you go home?
你不如回家歇着吧
'Cause I can't stand up right now.
因为我现在根本站不起来
That's from the shot.
那是药物作用
You've got a great ass.
你屁♥股♥可真翘
Thank you.
谢谢
Hello?
你好
You startled me.
你吓死我了
I didn't know anybody was home.
我以为家里没人呢
What are you doing?
你在干什么呢
Go back to sleep.
快回房♥睡去
What are you doing here?
你到这儿来干什么
I'm visiting. Didn't nobody tell you?
做客啊 没人告诉你吗
No. Who are you?
没 你是谁
I'm your grandma.
我是你奶奶
That's impossible.
不可能
Now, why is that impossible?
怎么就不可能呢
Okay, I know.
我知道了
But I raised your daddy.
是我把你♥爸♥拉扯大的
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
I was just looking for a serving plate.
我在找个餐盘呢
I was gonna make your daddy's favorite.
我准备给你♥爸♥做他最爱吃的
You know, he loves fried chicken.
你知道的 他爱吃炸鸡
I bet you do, too.
我猜你也是
Ooh, you sure look like him.
你跟你♥爸♥长得可真像
No one said you were coming.
没人跟我说你要来
Well, I think I was supposed to be a surprise for you.
我想应该是想给你个惊喜吧
And your daddy said I could visit
你♥爸♥说我可以随时来玩
and he gave me a key.
就把门钥匙给我了
I thought nobody was home.
我还以为家里没人呢
Come over here and give a hug to your Grandma Ida.
赶紧过来抱抱你的艾达奶奶
Now don't you be rude to me.
你可别对我无礼
Is that how you was raised to speak to your betters?
你父母就是这么教你跟长辈说话的吗
No.
不是
I'm gonna fix you some eggs.
我去给你做几个蛋
And you're gonna sit down and you're gonna eat 'em.
你要乖乖地坐在那 乖乖地吃完
But first, you're gonna tell me who else in the house.
不过首先 告诉我家里现在还有谁
How come you don't know?
你怎么会不知道呢
I haven't talked to your daddy in a long time.
我跟你♥爸♥已经好久没聊过了
And he want to surprise me, too.
他也想给我个惊喜
I've never heard of you.
我从来就没听说过你
Your daddy Mr. Donald Draper or not?
你♥爸♥是不是唐纳德·德雷柏先生
You come over here and give me some sugar.
还不快过来给奶奶抱一抱
Now I know you ain't here all by yourself.
你肯定不是一个人在家吧
My little brothers are here.
我两个弟弟也在这
Well, there's no need to wake them.
那就没必要把他们吵醒了
Just be us.
就我们俩
Okay, let's go and make you some eggs.
好了 我给你做♥鸡♥蛋去
I bet you like them scrambled.
我猜你喜欢吃炒鸡蛋吧
I can make them.
我自己能做
And burn yourself on the stove?
你是想让炉子给烫着吗
When you think they're gonna be home?
你父母大概什么时候能回来
I don't know.
我不知道
When's the last time you saw my dad?
你上次见到我爸是什么时候
Years ago.
几年前了
I doubt he's changed. He still handsome?
他一定没变样吧 依旧帅气吗
Yes.
是的
Your mama still a piece of work?
你妈还是那个烦人精
Yes.
是的
Now what do they call you?
他们都怎么叫你
Sally.
萨丽
Your fever broke.
你烧退了
Yes, Miss Swenson. Call me Amy.
是的 斯文森小姐 叫我艾米就好
It's not really Aimee. I just liked the way it was spelled.
其实也不是艾妹 不过我就喜欢那么拼
It's got two Es and an accent.
结尾两个e 再加点口音
It's a nice name.
不错的名字
You are better.
看来你确实好多了
Do you like this?
你喜欢这颗痣吗
I do.
喜欢
Do you like girls?
你喜欢女人吗
You don't even know what to do right now, do you?
你现在手足无措 是不是
But you like it.
但你喜欢着呢
Stop it.
住手
You like my bosom.
喜欢我的酥胸吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Don't you want to know what all the fuss is about?
你不想知道男欢女爱到底是怎么回事吗
No.
不想
It's okay. I'll do everything.
没关系 我来主动
What are you looking for?
你在找什么
Now you stop asking questions
你要是再不停问我问题
or I'm not gonna let you eat in your nice living room.
就别想坐在客厅吃东西了
Maybe I know where it is.
我或许能帮你找到
I'm just looking for some place
我就是找些地方
to hide my presents I bought y'all.
把我给你们买♥♥的礼物藏好
My, that TV's in here good!
天啊 这电视机装的真牢
Who's she?
她是谁
Is that little Bobby?
这不是小博比嘛
My, you have grown up big!
真是长成大小伙子了
Who are you? That's Grandma Ida.
你是谁 是艾达奶奶
We don't have a grandma.
我们没有奶奶
You do now.
现在有了
And you're gonna get all the candy and toys
到了早上 你会拿到
and good stuff your grandma bought you
奶奶给你带的
when you wake up in the morning.
糖果 玩具和其他好东西
But right now, you go back to sleep.
但现在 快回去睡觉
I'm not tired.
我不困
Now, Sally don't remember,
萨丽不记得了
but I gave your daddy a watch,
但我曾给过你父亲一块表
gold watch.
金表
And I got a new band for it
我拿了一条新表带
and I wanna fix it up before he come back.
希望在他回来前换好
You seen it?
你见过那表吗
He has four watches.
他有4块表
I'll know it when I see it.
我一看就知道是哪块了
They're in the drawer by his bed.
就在他床头柜里
Are we allowed to watch TV?
我们能看电视吗
I think she's lying.
我觉得她在撒谎
Are we Negroes?
我们是黑人吗
Will you put me through to the police?
请接警局
It's an emergency.
紧急情况
I'm at 783 Park Avenue
我在公园大道783号♥
and there's a stranger in our apartment.
我们公♥寓♥里有个陌生人
What?
什么
No, I'm 14.
不 我14岁
My name is Sally Draper.
我叫萨丽·德雷柏
Hello?
您好
Yes, sir.
是的 警官
These children ought to be in bed
孩子们本该上♥床♥睡觉
and they ain't too well behaved.
但他们不太乖
Yes, sir. They played a joke on both of us.
是的 警官 他们把你我都耍了
Good night.
晚安
Now why'd you do something like that?
你为什么要这样做
You hurt my feelings.
你伤我心了
I'm gonna go out and get some air.
我去外面透透气
When I come back, you best be sleeping.
等我回来 你们最好在睡觉
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表