"This may be hard to believe,
"这也许很难相信
but the history can't be ignored.
但往日回忆不能被忽视
The history should not be ignored.
往日回忆不应被忽视
Look, I don't want to waste your time, with..."
听着 我不想浪费你的时间..."
Peggy!
佩奇
"I don't want you to shut this door.
"别关上这扇门
Just let me say a few things.
就听我说几句
You and I both know--"
我们都知道..."
Did you want us?
你要见我们吗
Yes. Get everyone.
是的 叫所有人来
No, wait.
不 等等
Just listen. I've got it.
听好 我想到了
Great.
很好
Remember this work?
记得这件作品吗
I've never seen it before.
我从没见过
Well, it says it all. It really does.
上面阐明了一切 真的
Okay, I've got this great message
好的 我想到一条重要的讯息
and it has to do with what holds people together.
跟人们如何维系情感有关
What is that thing that draws them?
是什么让他们相互吸引
It's a history.
是往日回忆
And it may not even be with that person, but it's...
虽然不一定是跟那个人 但...
it's like a...
这就像...
well, it's bigger than that.
比那还重要
And that makes them buy a car?
人们会因此买♥♥车吗
If this strategy is successful, it's way bigger than a car.
如果此方案奏效 就不仅仅是车的问题了
It's everything.
包含万物
I keep thinking about the basic principle of advertising.
我一直在想广♥告♥的基本原理
There's entertainment and you stick the ad
我们在娱乐节目中
in the middle of the entertainment like a little respite.
插入广♥告♥ 让人休息
It's a bargain.
免费的甜头
They're getting the entertainment for free.
他们免费娱乐
All they have to do is listen to the message.
只需聆听讯息
But what if they don't take the bargain at all?
但如果他们不在乎这甜头呢
What if they're suddenly bored of the entertainment?
如果他们突然对节目毫无兴趣
What if they don't-- what if they turn off the TV?
如果他们不... 如果他们关上电视呢
You gotta get your foot in the door. Exactly!
你必须让讯息深入千家万户 完全正确
So, how do I do that?
那么 我如何做到呢
Let's say I get her face to face.
如果我和她面对面
How do I capture her imagination?
我怎样能引起她的注意
I have a sentence, maybe two.
我只能说一两句话
Who's "Her"?
"她"是谁
Promise them everything.
许诺一切
You know, you're gonna change their life.
说你会改变他们的人生
You're gonna take away their pain. That's good.
让他们不再痛苦 很好
Then you hit 'em with the one-two punch.
然后双拳齐下
What's the answer to all of life's problems?
人生所有问题的答案是什么
A Chevy.
雪佛兰
No, it's not.
不 不是
Then it's oatmeal?
是麦片吗
No.
不
What have you been doing the last three days?
你这三天都在做什么
Have you been working on Chevy at all?
你到底有没有在想雪佛兰的创意
I gotta go.
我必须走了
You wanna get someone in here who can draw?
你想让美术部的人过来吗
No, I don't have time for art.
不 我没时间
He's happy. Now we can relax.
他很开心 我们能放松了
You think he'll care if I nap in here?
你觉得他会介意我在这里小睡吗
Don? Wait.
唐 等等
I'm going home!
我回家了
Okay, I'm gonna change my shirt,
好的 换件衬衫
tell Megan I'm going out for cigarettes,
告诉梅根 我要出去抽烟
then I'm gonna knock on her door.
然后敲她的门
Sylvia, don't close the door on me.
希维娅 别把我拒之门外
"When in the course of human events--" No.
"人们处事时..." 不
"You haven't heard everything I have to say."
"你还没听完我想说的话"
Don't shut the door on me.
别把我拒之门外
All right, all right, he's home.
好了 好了 他回家了
Oh, thank God you're here.
感谢上帝你回来了
What's going on?
怎么回事
I'll tell you what's going on.
我来跟你说这是怎么回事
Some elderly Negro woman held your children hostage
有个中年女黑人拿你孩子当人♥质♥
and robbed you blind.
洗劫了你家
What? Betty.
什么 贝蒂
She robbed a bunch of places in the building
她洗劫了这栋楼里的许多住户
and she came in here.
然后又来这里
Our back door was open.
我们的后门没关
She said she was your mother.
她说她是你母亲
We think we caught her boarding the IRT.
我们在地铁上抓到的人应该是她
You'll need to come down in the next 24 hours
你要在24小时内过来一趟
and ID your things.
认领你的东西
Because no one was here.
因为没人在家
Because she's off on the casting couch and you're--
因为她跑去搞潜规则 而你在
what does he tell everybody, that he's at work?
他是怎么跟大家说的 在工作吗
This is not the time or the place for this conversation.
现在说这些不合适
Ma'am, this could have happened to anyone.
女士 任何人都可能碰到这样的事情
Anyone who lives in this disgusting city
任何住在这座恶心的城市里
and leaves their three children alone.
抛下三个孩子的人
Do you know Henry's running for office?
你知道亨利正在竞选吗
Sally, I'm really sorry.
萨丽 我非常抱歉
I should have been home earlier.
我该早点回来的
I want to go home.
我想回家
You get your hands off me!
把你的脏手拿开
I don't need to be manhandled!
不用推我自己能走
I know you've been holding out on me.
我知道你背着我藏私房♥钱
You don't know anything. I defy your accusations.
你什么也不知道 我根本不屑听你的指责
You peddle that ass on the street.
你个站街的
You don't deserve a home. You don't deserve me.
根本不配有家 不配有我
Yeah? I do fine without you.
是吗 没你我也过得很好
And you owe me money, not the other way around. Get out.
是你欠我钱 不是我欠你 出去
'Cause I took that boy's cherry.
因为我夺取了那小男孩的贞操
$5, we'll call it even.
5美元 我们算扯平了
Is that true?
真的吗
No.
不
You filthy, shameful,
你这个肮脏 可耻
disgusting, shameful, horrible...
恶心 丢人 可怕的
You're trash!
你个垃圾
You are filth!
你个下♥贱♥货
You know that you are!
你自己也清楚
After I gave you a home,
我给了你一个家
you go and do something this disgraceful!
你却干出这么可耻的事情
I know you're exhausted,
我知道你一定累坏了
but I could feel the floor swimming, too, when I came home to that.
我回家看到这一切的时候 也感到地板在摇晃
I'm surprised we didn't all faint.
我们没晕倒可真让我惊奇
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Sally seems so grown up, but she's really still a kid.
萨丽看起来很成熟 但真的还只是个孩子
How are you? Busy.
你怎么样 挺忙的
You should talk to him.
你应该跟他谈谈
Hello?
喂
I just wanted to call and tell you I'm okay.
我就是想告诉你 我没事
I didn't have a heart attack.
我不是心脏病发作
I've just been working too much.
我只是持续工作了太长时间
I'm-- I'm so embarrassed.
我 真是太丢脸了
I acted like a stupid little kid.
我跟个傻小孩似的
No, you didn't.
不 你没有
And I'm sure she's fooled plenty of adults, too.
她肯定也骗过了很多成年人
She said she knew you.
她说她认识你
I asked her everything I know
我向她问了我所知道的一切
and she had an answer for everything.
她全都答得上来
Then I realized I don't know anything about you.
于是我发现我完全不了解你
Mr. Chaough wants to see you.
赵先生想见你
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表