Maybe we should listen to them.
也许听他们的比较好
At least give it some thought.
至少考虑一下
Herb's right.
赫布说得对
We still believe this is our best chance for success.
我们仍然相信这样的成功几率最大
Fellas, this is gonna work.
先生们 这样绝对行得通
I'm sorry, but this is our final decision.
抱歉 但我们已经决定了
Thank you very much.
十分感谢
What the hell was that?
刚刚是他妈什么情况
Herb, we couldn't have pushed any harder.
赫布 我们已经很努力地说服了
You pushed, then you let Don talk.
你是努力了 却让唐来说
You should know better. The guy's not a salesman.
你应该清楚 他不是个销♥售♥员
That was the deftest self-immolation I've ever seen.
刚刚真是我见过的最高端的自毁策略
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
I didn't know you were capable of being that bad.
我还不知道你能这么坏呢
What was that in there? I wasn't feeling well.
刚刚是什么情况 我有点不舒服
Something about that guy makes me sick.
可能是那人让我恶心了
Don't be cute. I still have his spit in my hair.
别卖♥♥乖 我被他骂得狗血淋头
Why can't you just follow the rules?
你就不能按规矩办事吗
I did. I did exactly what he asked for.
我有啊 我完全是按他说的在做
Not in spirit. You know damn well that is not what he wanted.
心里不是 你知道他不是想这样
Why do we care what that guy wants?
我们干嘛管他怎么想
Because he's a client. Our client.
因为他是客户 我们的客户
And so we just keep saying yes no matter what
所以不管他说什么我们都答应吗
because we didn't say no to begin with?
因为我们没有从一开始就拒绝他
You know what this is? It's Munich.
你知道这像什么吗 就像慕尼黑会议一样
You guys are always talking about Munich.
你们总是说什么慕尼黑
What the hell does that mean anyway?
那到底是什么意思
It means we gave the Germans
意思就是当年德国想要什么
whatever they wanted to make them happy,
我们就给他们什么
but it just made them want more.
结果却使他们变得贪得无厌
Well, who the hell won the war?
但你想想最后赢得战争的是谁啊
As my mother used to say,
就像我妈曾经常说的
your options were dishonor or war.
要么忍♥受耻辱要么选择战争
You chose dishonor, you might still get war.
即使忍♥受耻辱 有时也无法避免战争
That was Churchill.
那是丘吉尔说的
First one in, last one out.
第一个来 最后一个走
I don't know how you do it.
我不知道你是如何做到的
Me either.
我也不知道
Well, it can't be that bad
如果是做自己喜欢的事
when you're doing something that you love.
应该也没那么糟糕
I'm glad it looks like that to you.
我很高兴你是这么认为的
I spent a year in finance
我在金融界呆了一年
watching identical men in identical suits
每天看着同样的人穿着同样的衣服
sneak drinks out of a desk drawer
在帮别人数钱的同时
while counting other people's money.
偷偷从抽屉里拿酒喝
What house?
在哪里
My family's been at Brown Brothers Harriman for three generations.
我家三代人都在布朗兄弟银行供职
You make this look a lot better.
你让这份工作看起来好多了
It's all about what it looks like, isn't it?
事情永远都是看表面 对吧
I'm going down to the deli.
我要去趟熟食店
Can I get you something?
需要帮你带点什么吗
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Bob.
鲍勃
My wife asked me and I seem to have forgotten.
我妻子让我买♥♥点东西我忘记了
Could you pick me up some toilet paper?
能帮我带点厕纸回来吗
I got it, chief.
没问题 老大
Good evening.
晚上好
He's home. You can't knock on the door like that.
他在家 你不能就这么过来敲门
I was taking the trash out and you left it open.
就说我出来倒垃圾 发现你门没关好
Tomorrow morning.
明天早上
You're a dirty little spy.
你这个小偷♥窥♥狂
I dropped a penny.
我是在找钱
You got your own room.
每个人要守在自己的房♥间
That's how things work around here.
那是这里的规矩
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表