"My daughter is a partner at a Madison Avenue advertising firm"
"我女儿是麦迪逊大道广♥告♥公♥司♥合伙人"
is something I enjoy saying.
我很喜欢对别人说这句话
It does sound pretty good.
那听起来确实不错
Well, so much for keeping my wits about me.
好了 我已经喝得差不多了
I should be getting back to the Waldorf.
我该回华尔道夫酒店了
Well, I wish you the best of luck tomorrow.
祝你明天好运
But if worse come to worse,
但即使结果不理想
you're appreciated somewhere.
别忘了你的才华在别处被人欣赏
What are the "Life" magazine closing dates for Birds Eye?
伯利兹在《生活》杂♥志♥的截稿日是什么时候
Ken, it's Monday.
肯 今天是周一
I got a perfect cup of coffee and a Danish on the way.
我正享受着咖啡 等着丹麦点心送过来
You want to start with
你至少该先说声
"Good morning? How was your weekend?"
"早上好 周末过得怎么样"吧
I spent it with my in-laws
我周末和老丈人呆在一起
listening to Ed complain about
听埃德抱怨
how much the world hates Dow Chemical.
世人有多讨厌陶氏化学
And I know that every gripe he has
而且我知道他所有的怨气
is directed at me and this company.
都是冲着我和这间公♥司♥发的
Is it possible that this has turned Ken Cosgrove into a neurotic?
他会把我们的肯·科斯格罗夫逼疯吗
If he wants people to stop hating him,
如果他想让人们别再讨厌他
he should stop dropping napalm on children.
他就不该再为军方生产凝固汽油弹炸孩子了
I know you just came here to complain,
我知道你只是来发牢骚的
but I actually think that I can help you.
但我觉得我还真能帮到你
God, that's really true.
天啊 说得没错
I just came in here to complain.
我就是来发牢骚的
How hard would it be to meet with Ed, just you and me?
能让我和埃德见一面吗 就我们三个
If I have a good reason?
如果我有个好理由就行
I'm sorry, Mr. Cosgrove, but it's the last one.
很抱歉 科斯格罗夫先生 这是最后一个了
Did you find your keys? I did.
你找到钥匙了吗 找到了
Can you get Pierre Cossette on the line?
能帮我打给皮埃尔·卡赛特吗
I have an idea. Let's see what happens.
我有个主意 看看怎么样吧
Harry has great ideas.
哈里的主意都很棒
I saw this thing on a spy show.
我在间谍剧里见过一种道具
It's a clock with a tiny camera in it.
一个带摄像头的钟
All we have to do is get it in there.
我们只要把它放进去就可以了
If you can get in, you don't need a clock.
如果你可以进去 也就不需要那钟了
I would guess it's a military account.
我猜客户一定是军方的
And I would guess they picked Stan
我觉得他们之所以选斯坦
because he has no conscience.
是因为他这人没有良心
So Project K stands for what?
所以K项目代表什么
Project Kill Machine!
杀人机器项目
That's not what it stands for.
才不是代表那个
So what does it stand for, Bobby?
那是代表什么 小鲍
I don't know what it is.
我也不知道
Are you saying that because you do know what it is?
你这么说是因为你知道吗
No.
不是
Stan come through? Stan who?
斯坦来了吗 哪个斯坦
I know one thing--
我只知道
he's not in a room with tinfoil on the windows.
他"不在"那个窗户都贴满锡箔纸的房♥间里
How are things, Don?
你最近怎么样 唐
There's nothing in here.
怎么是空的
'Cause you're gonna fill it with work.
因为你要把它写满
If you don't fall asleep.
前提是你别睡着
I'm telling you, it clears the cobwebs.
相信我 抽完绝对神清气爽
I think a hot dog and a hamburger are too similar.
我觉得热狗和汉堡太像了
Plus, a hot dog cries out for mustard.
而且 热狗和芥末是绝配
No, I think a hot dog cries out for ketchup.
不 我觉得热狗和番茄酱才是绝配
A squiggly line.
画个波浪线
I think we should order lunch.
我们该叫午饭了
My goodness. Someone's having a party and didn't invite us.
天啊 有人自己偷偷跑去参加派对了
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Is Clara's birthday today?
克莱拉今天过生日吗
It's tomorrow and it's $2 a head.
是明天 每人出两块钱
And, actually, I don't know what I'm going to get.
不过说实话 我都不知道该买♥♥什么
Do you want to come? I can't.
你要来吗 我来不了
Mr. Draper always needs me.
德雷柏先生总是需要我
Could you punch me out when you leave?
你走的时候能帮我打卡吗
Really?
真的吗
How long are you going to be gone?
你要提前多久走
Well, if you punch me out...
如果你帮我打卡
Ok.
好吧
I heard Mr. Draper's in there.
我听说德雷柏在里面
No.
没有
Did you get the pages?
你拿到剧本了吗
No. Are you two rehearsing already?
没有 你们已经在排练了吗
Call me when you see them.
你拿到手就给我打电♥话♥
Arlene, are you sad it's not you?
艾琳 你是不是很难过那不是你
You know Mel is my husband.
你知道梅尔是我丈夫
I could have him write you into a hospital bed
我可以让他把你的角色写成重病在床
or a grave.
或直接写死
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
What's going on?
到底是怎么回事啊
Well, you're going to have a love scene with Rod.
你和罗德会来一场爱情戏
And between you, me,
你我之间悄悄说
and soon a national audience,
当然 很快全国观众也会知道
it's more of a love affair.
那更像是一段苟合
Oh, my goodness. That's so exciting.
我的天啊 那太令人兴奋了
Thank you for telling me.
谢谢你提前告诉我
Oh, I did more than tell you.
我所做的可不只是告诉你
Mel's been on the fence, but,
梅尔之前还犹豫不决 但是
I think he really believes in you.
我觉得他真的很看好你
Now, don't embarrass me.
可别让我丢人了
You've done this before, haven't you?
你以前有过类似的经验吧
Um, well, of course.
那 当然了
Does a high school play count?
高中演的话剧算吗
No.
不算
It's gonna be exciting at first
一开始可能会令人激动兴奋
and then it'll be part of the job.
然后又变成枯燥乏味的工作了
It's pretty exciting.
那还是相当令人兴奋的
The hard part is how "James Garner" there will deal with it.
难的是你那位帅气的老公会对此作何反应
Some people think it's better to wait till after it's happened
有人觉得先斩后奏比较好
or not tell them at all,
或者直接不告诉他们
but I think it's best to be up front.
但我觉得最好事先就说
Well, obviously he's not going to like it.
他显然不会对此感到高兴
Would you be upset if he did?
如果他高兴 你会不安吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Why don't Mel and I take you two out to dinner?
不如让我和梅尔请你们夫妻二人吃顿饭吧
You know, to make him comfortable.
就是 让他更加容易接受一些
And, honestly, all of us should be better acquainted.
老实说 我们都该混熟一些才好
I mean, Mel has big plans for you.
我是说 梅尔可是很器重你的
I'm gonna leave you alone with these.
我就不打扰你看剧本了
Did you send Scarlett somewhere?
你派斯嘉丽去做什么事了吗
No, Meredith.
没有 梅瑞迪斯
Well, it's just I can't find her or Mr. Crane
我找不到她 也找不到克雷恩先生
and there's someone to see him.
现在有人要求见他
I'm dying for you to meet Ken.
我迫不及待想让你跟肯见一面
How are you?
你怎么样
Busy.
很忙
Have Scarlett see me when you find her.
你找到斯嘉丽时 让她来见我
Oh, good. You're home on time.
真好 你准时回家了
I am. It's only because I have a lot of work
是啊 那是因为我有很多工作要做
and I don't want to do it in a windowless room.
我又不想在一个没有窗户的房♥间里做
So why don't you have a seat?
你不如先坐下吧
I'm gonna get you a drink.
我给你拿杯喝的
And then I'm gonna stuff you with coq au vin.
然后我要用酒闷仔鸡好好把你喂饱
I know you're very busy,
我知道你很忙
but I want us to have, I don't know--
我希望我们能够 我也说不清
I want us to be able to talk about things other than work.
我就是希望我们能谈谈工作以外的事
Megan, what happened?
梅根 发生什么事了
Just once I'd like to be that wife
我就是想当一次那种
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表