I think it's the sponsors and the network
我觉得是投资方和电视网
don't want to have a conversation about the war.
不想被牵扯到关于战争的谈论中
I'd like to have an evening without a conversation about the war.
我希望我们今晚也不要谈论战争
Darling, you shouldn't smoke so much.
亲爱的 你不该抽这么多烟
The weight you lose isn't worth the wrinkles.
为了减那点体重而长皱纹不值得
See, I think the sponsors are for the war.
我认为投资方支持战争
They don't want to have any dissent.
他们不想听到任何异议
Don, you're a writer.
唐 你是个文案
You know this is censorship.
你知道这就是审查过度
I am a writer and I'm against the war,
我是个文案 我反对战争
but when you buy a commercial,
但当你买♥♥下一个广♥告♥
you're hoping that the consumer
你希望消费者
is in a good mood when they hear your message.
听到你的宣传语时心情是好的
So if you agree on a wholesome variety show
所以如果你选择轻松的综艺节目
and all of a sudden it's filled with satire--
然后忽然间这节目满是辛辣的讽刺
the most threatening humor there is--
也就是最具威胁性的幽默
you're worried about people hating what you're selling.
你就会担心人们不喜欢你叫卖♥♥的东西
Megan, let's talk about you
梅根 我们来谈谈你
and how you found this man.
以及你是怎么找到这个男人的
I could cast you, you know that.
我可以选你做演员 你知道的
Yes, I'm sure he is a man who plays many roles.
是啊 我确信他是个扮演多重角色的男人
Luckily you don't have to worry about censorship with the show
幸运的是你不用担心剧的审核
because it's so tame.
因为它没有暴露的镜头
Of course it's for daytime entertainment.
当然啦 那是日间娱乐剧
It's for housewives.
是给家庭主妇看的
It has to be a little titillating.
必须得有点挑逗性
We have our own standards.
我们有自己的标准
Although they've been very liberal with us.
尽管他们对我们挺宽松的
But, you know,
但是你懂的
when we do things on the show,
我们在剧里做的那些事
it's all very tasteful.
倒是让人觉得高雅有情趣
Well, it's not real life.
那又不是现实生活
Why don't you let me get the check?
不如让我来买♥♥单
We go back to our pad, smoke some grass, and...
我们回我们的住处 抽点大♥麻♥然后
see what happens.
看看会发生什么
Sounds like fun.
听起来挺有趣的
I don't know. It's late.
我不知道 已经很晚了
It's not.
不晚
Look, if you don't smoke grass, that's fine.
听着 如果你不抽大♥麻♥也无妨啊
It's not everything we had in mind.
那并非是我们的全部计划
I'm not sure if I understand.
我不确定我明白你这话的意思
We like Megan.
我们喜欢梅根
And we like you.
我们也喜欢你
And we'd like to be friends.
我们想交个朋友
Us, too.
我们也是
Well, then...
那么
I guess it's not impossible under the right circumstances
我猜在正确的情况下
for us to become better acquainted.
我们想进一步了解对方也不是不可能
Hey, it may not work.
或许不会发生什么
It's a chemistry experiment.
毕竟要看有没有化学反应
I have a big day tomorrow. You both know that.
明天是我的大日子 你们两个都知道的
That's work. This is play.
那是工作 这是娱乐
I have to get up very early.
我得很早就起床
That's what black coffee is for.
喝点黑咖啡不就好了
I make it delicious.
我煮的很好喝哦
Maybe another time.
或许下次吧
Arlene, we've heard "No" before.
艾琳 我们之前也被拒绝过
I guess there's no reason to skip dessert.
我看也没必要跳过甜品了
What?
干嘛
This is the best seat.
这是最好的座位
St. Marks between 2nd and 3rd, please.
第二和第三大道间的圣马可街 谢了
Have you been to the Electric Circus?
你们去过电力马戏团吗
All the time. We're from out of town.
常去 我们不是城里人
Let's see who kisses better.
让我们来看看谁的吻技更佳
I'm not playing this game.
我不玩这个游戏
Because she'll lose.
因为她会输的
What the hell was that?
刚刚那是什么鬼情况啊
What? They like you and they like me.
什么 他们喜欢你 他们也喜欢我
They'd like us to be friends.
他们想跟我们做朋友
They were so out in the open.
他们也太开放了
It was a good strategy.
是个不错的策略
I kept thinking he was going to ask me for a job directing commercials.
我一直以为他是要让我导演一个广♥告♥
Maybe he was waiting for tomorrow morning
也许他等的就是明天早上
when we were basking in the afterglow. Don't.
当我们还沉浸在余韵之中 别
Just a pile of arms and legs.
只有一堆胳膊和腿
I don't know whether to laugh or be sick
我不知道是该笑 还是觉得恶心
because now I think that's the reason
因为现在我认为这就是
they gave me the scene.
他们让我出演那场戏的原因
I'm sure they've tried that with plenty of people
我敢肯定他们也试过找其他人
who haven't gotten scenes.
但那些人最后也没得到那些戏份
Don, I have to go back to work with them.
唐 我得回去跟他们合作
It'll be better than ever. How long have they been married?
那真是再好不过了 他们结婚有多久了
18 years.
18年了
I'm busy.
我忙着呢
Come up for air.
出来透口气
Would you mind?
你不介意吧
This is my friend.
这是我的朋友
I'm Johnny.
我叫强尼
Joan. Pleased to meet you.
琼 很高兴见到你
Johnny and Joan.
强尼和琼
Bonnie and Clyde.
邦妮与克莱德
Do you want a drink? I have one.
想来杯喝的吗 我有了
What'd I say?
我说什么来着
What did he say?
他说什么了
He said I'd want you.
他说我会想要你的
Well, war or no war,
无论停战与否
Nixon doesn't think he's running against Johnson.
尼克松都不觉得是在跟约翰逊竞选
He thinks he's running against the ghost of Kennedy.
他以为他是在跟肯尼迪的鬼魂竞选
So does Johnson.
约翰逊也是这么想的
I don't know where Helen is.
我不知道海伦在哪里
How are you both this morning?
您二位今早如何
Frankly, we're a little embarrassed.
老实说 我们有些尴尬
Well, if that has anything to do with me,
如果那跟我有关
I apologize. That was not my intention.
我抱歉 那不是我的初衷
How are Jennifer, Bea, and the twins?
詹妮弗 比娅和双胞胎怎么样
It's Nathan and Steven, right?
叫内森和斯蒂文 对吗
Yes.
是的
They're well, thank you.
他们很好 谢谢你
That display yesterday of--
你昨天上演的那出
well, of initiative
关于主动揽业务的行为
really caught our attention.
很吸引我们的注意力
This is a check for $23,500.
这是一张23500美元的支票
That's the full commission on "Broadway Joe."
是百老汇乔的全部佣金
Well, thank you.
谢谢你
That's a lot of money.
那可是很多钱
So, anything else to say?
你们 还有什么要说的吗
I'm puzzled.
我有点困惑
What do you make a year, Mr. Crane?
你一年能挣多少钱 克雷恩先生
22. So what about the partnership?
两万二 那关于成为合伙人的要求呢
You want some of the spoils. Well, there you go.
你想要分一杯羹 我们已经给你了
We have to get bigger before we get bigger.
我们得在扩张之前先给些好处
What a load of crap.
真是一堆废话
You know, Joan's not even in yet. Leave her out of this.
琼都还没来呢 你别把她扯进来
Bert, you know how important I am to this company.
伯特 你知道我对公♥司♥有多重要
You were me.
你以前就是做我这工作的
I was different than you, Mr. Crane, in every way.
我跟你在任何方面都不一样 克雷恩先生
So you don't want the money?
所以说你不想要钱吗
No, I've earned the money.
不 钱是我挣来的
But I've also earned a partnership.
不过我也有资格当合伙人
I really hope some other firm doesn't figure that out first.
但愿其他公♥司♥不会比你们先意识到这一点
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表