So after weeks,
所以几周之后
I finally show him the picture of my mother.
我终于给他看了我母亲的照片
but that's not enough
但那还不算完
because her name's been change in the will.
因为在遗嘱中 她的名字被变更了
That is quite a story line.
那真是条精彩的故事线
Well, you asked.
是你要我剧透的
It's meaty, isn't it? It is.
很耐人寻味 不是吗 是啊
I just wish watching TV during the day
我只希望大白天看电视
didn't make me feel so guilty.
不会让我觉得如此愧疚
I had a miscarriage.
我流产了
All right. I will watch.
好吧 我会收看的
No, in real life.
不 在现实生活中
Two days ago.
就在两天前
I'm so sorry to hear that.
我真的很遗憾
I'm sorry. I shouldn't burden you with this.
我很抱歉 我不该让你为我的事烦忧
No, you obviously need to talk.
不 你很显然需要说出来
I was sloppy in Hawaii--
我在夏威夷玩得很放肆
the time difference, vacation.
时差 假期
Now I feel so guilty.
现在我觉得好愧疚
May I?
我能抽根烟吗
What do you have to feel guilty about?
你有什么好愧疚的
What did Don say?
唐怎么说
I didn't tell him.
我还没告诉他
It's been a hard couple of weeks.
最近这几周我们过得很不顺
I don't know why.
我不知道是为什么
I mean, I do.
其实 我知道
You were raised the same way I was.
你从小受到的教育跟我一样
I keep hearing Sister Eugenie in my head.
我脑海里总能听到尤金妮娅修女的声音
I'm such a horrible person.
我真是个糟糕的人
You're not a horrible person.
你不是个糟糕的人
No, I am.
不 我是的
I mean,
我是说
to be pregnant now
我竟然怀孕了
at this moment?
在现在这种时候
I didn't know what I wanted to do
我之前都不知道该怎么做
and I was so relieved that I didn't have to do anything.
后来我什么都不用做 感觉松了一大口气
I see.
我懂了
Has this ever happened to you?
你遇到过这种事吗
About a year after I had Mitchell.
我生完米奇一年后就那样了
So I certainly understand some of what you're feeling.
所以我真的很理解你现在的一些感受
But the rest of it,
但是剩余的部分
no.
不懂
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Really?
真的吗
Because I was raised the same way,
因为我从小受到的教育也是一样的
so I would never even consider that my decision.
所以我根本不会考虑那样做
You really believe that?
你真的相信是这样吗
I do.
我信
And I think you do, too,
我觉得你也信
or you wouldn't feel this way.
不然你就不会这么觉得了
I just feel so shitty.
我只是感觉糟透了
I'm sorry I brought it up.
我很抱歉我提起了这事
Hello.
亲爱的
Hello.
亲爱的
Sylvia's here. I see that.
希维娅来了 我看到了
Hello.
你好
I should be going.
我该走了
You don't have to rush off.
你没必要这么急着走的
Have a drink.
来喝一杯吧
No, I'll leave you two alone.
不 我就不打扰你们夫妻二人了
I fired the maid today.
我今天把女仆解雇了
Good riddance.
总算打发走了
Good night, both of you.
晚安 你们两个
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Excuse me? For dinner.
你说什么 晚餐的时候
Oh, of course.
当然了
Yes.
好的
So send her in.
让她进来吧
Sorry to bother you, but this was on my desk.
很抱歉打扰你 但我在桌上看到了这个
Is it new?
这是新的吗
There's usually a memo for everything around here.
这里通常任何东西都会有个备忘录
What is it?
这是什么
It's Quest.
是卫私特
Feminine hygiene powder.
女性卫生清洁粉
Did I miss a meeting?
我错过什么会议了吗
"Proof points--
证明点
has baking soda,
内含小苏打
makes you nicer if you're stinky,
如果你身上有异味 让你散发芳香
kills overly critical bacteria."
杀灭有害细菌
"Target-- professional women
目标群体 职业女性
and other Olsons."
和其他像奥尔森一样的女性
Just give it to me.
给我吧
Calm down.
冷静
I think this is somebody's idea of a joke.
我觉得这是谁在开玩笑罢了
Of course, when you want them to be funny
是啊 当你想让他们把幽默用在工作上
they're useless.
他们又一无是处
Hello, gorgeous.
你好啊 美女
Hello, Herb.
你好 赫布
Did you get all gussied up for me?
你是为我才精心打扮的吗
No.
不是
I had no idea you'd be darkening my doorway.
我不知道你会到我这儿来碍事
When are you gonna come out to the lot?
你打算什么时候去我们的停车场地
I told you,
我告诉过你
I'll let you have a Jaguar for as long as you like.
你什么时候想要辆捷豹车 去取就行
I take the bus.
我乘公车就好
I know there's a part of you that's glad to see me.
我知道你内心有一部分是很开心见到我的
And I know there's a part of you
我也知道 你身上有些部分
you haven't seen in years.
你自己都多年没见到过了
Herb! There you are.
赫布 你在这儿啊
How are you today?
你今天感觉怎么样
Toodle-oo.
再见
Mrs. Harris is here to see you.
哈里斯太太要求见您
He's here.
他来了
Thank you.
谢谢
Who are you? I'm Bob Benson.
你是谁 我是鲍勃·本森
We've met before. I'm part of the team.
我们之前见过 我也是团队的一份子
Doesn't the elevator go up to this floor?
电梯不能直达这一层吗
Herb.
赫布
What brings you by?
什么风把你吹来了
I had some thoughts,
我有一些想法
the complexity of which could not be expressed over a telephone.
比较复杂 无法在电♥话♥上说清楚
What is it you want?
你有什么新想法
Well, you guys are gonna make
你们会制♥作♥一些
some fancy-schmancy Michelangelo TV spot
华丽的艺术大♥师♥级的电视广♥告♥
and the dealers are gonna foot most of the bill for running it.
而经销商会支付播放这些广♥告♥的大部分费用
That's how it works.
运行机制确实如此
I'm the only guy actually out there selling hamburgers
而我是在现实中唯一抛头露面卖♥♥"汉堡"的人
and I want people to know
而我希望人们知道
there's a hamburger store in Englewood,
在恩格伍德就有他们想要的汉堡店
not England or in your mind.
不是在英国 或你的脑海中
I don't want another thing
我不希望出现的情况就是
with some shmuck sitting on his lawn mower
某个蠢货坐在割草机上
fantasizing that he's gonna
幻想自己可以驾着捷豹车
win the Grand Prix driving a Jaguar.
赢得国际长途汽车大奖赛
I need foot traffic.
我需要的是客流量
Get 'em in the door so I can move metal.
吸引顾客进门 好让我卖♥♥出车
Well, you, along with the factory guys,
你 和工厂的那些大领导
have already signed off on the work as well as the buy.
已经签字认可了我们的作品和购买♥♥的广♥告♥位
I just think there should be retail radio as well.
我只是觉得也该有零售广播类的广♥告♥
You know? "Does your car sound like this?"
就是 你的车能发出这样的声音吗
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表