第一集~第二集
We got the poverty, where is the dough?
贫穷加我身 财富归何处
We got the poverty, where is the dough?
贫穷加我身 财富归何处
Shut up!
闭嘴
Get a job! Somebody call the cops.
去找份工作 快报♥警♥
That's all there is-- cops and negroes and priests.
警♥察♥ 黑鬼和牧师都在下面呢
You're walking in a circle.
你们在绕圈子呢
Must be hot out there.
外面肯定很热
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
You hit one.
你击中了一个
Hey, watch the work.
小心别把文件弄湿了
To the men's room.
去厕所接水去
Less promises, more money!
少承诺 多给钱
Less promises, more money!
少承诺 多给钱
Do you know somebody's throwing water bombs out your windows?
你知道有人在往外扔水球吗
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
Everybody saw it was coming from this floor.
所有人都看见是从这层楼扔出去的
We all saw it.
我们都看见了
This is the executive floor. That's utterly ridiculous.
此处可是行政楼层 真是太可笑了
Don't you call us ridiculous.
不要说我们可笑
Is this what Madison Avenue represents?
麦迪逊大道的人就是这种素质吗
And they call us savages.
他们还说我们是野蛮人
What are you doing up?
你来这做什么
I thought this was the bathroom.
我以为洗手间在这
It's down there.
洗手间在那边
Okay.
好吧
You want breakfast?
想吃早餐吗
Happy Birthday.
生日快乐
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
We should wait for his cake.
应该等到吃蛋糕的时候才给他
We're not gonna be here on his actual birthday.
他生日那天我们又不在这里
Thank you.
谢谢
It's from all of us.
是我们合买♥♥的
We'll go to the deli for dinner tonight
晚上我们出去吃晚餐
and have cherry cheesecake.
然后点一个樱桃奶酪蛋糕
Open it now.
打开看看
Yes, ma'am.
遵命
Can I turn the bacon? No.
我能去翻一下熏肉吗 不行
I love it.
我喜欢
Good morning, everybody.
大家早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Hi, Megan. Hi.
早 梅根 早
That's so nice.
真漂亮
He needs one of those.
他正需要一个呢
It's a badger-- from its tail.
是獾的尾毛做的
What are we doing today?
我们今天做什么
We're going to the Statue of Liberty.
去看自♥由♥女神像
You always say that, but we never do.
你老是这么说 又不带我们去
You hungry?
饿了吗
Just black coffee for me.
来杯黑咖啡就行
Okay, everybody.
好了 到家了
Have a Happy Birthday.
生日过得开心点
Thank you, Sals.
谢谢你 萨丽
How old are you gonna be?
你今年几岁了
40.
So when you're 40, how old will I be?
等你到40的时候 我该多大了
You'll be dead.
你已经不在了
We're not gonna see you next weekend,
我们下周末不去你那里
but we'll see you the weekend after. That's the 11th.
等下下周末 11号♥再去
If you say so. You'll be 70.
都听你的 那时候你70岁
That's right.
没错
You're not gonna come in?
你不进来吗
No. But give Morticia and Lurch my love.
不了 代我关爱一下莫蒂莎和洛奇
Flick the porch light when you get there, all right?
上去后开走廊灯告诉我 听到没
All right. Good night, animals.
好 晚安 小鬼头们
Say good night, honey.
跟我说晚安 宝贝儿
Good night, daddy.
晚安 爹地
Get your brother's hand.
牵着你弟弟的手
Bye.
拜
You're losing your head there.
你头上掉东西了
Dandruff.
头皮屑
It's spit-up.
是口水
I saw your wife dropping you off.
我看见你太太送你过来
Such a sweet scene.
真甜蜜
Yes.
是啊
She has quite a smile.
她笑起来真美
She's getting back to herself.
她慢慢恢复到产前状态了
How old's the kid?
孩子多大了
I thought it would be a little faster.
我以为孩子长大会很快呢
Does she cry all the time?
她常哭吗
No.
没有
She just...
只是
There was a time when she wouldn't leave the house in a robe.
以前她可不会穿着睡衣就出门
Listen, there's a point
听着 从前到现在
when you go from going home on the 5:25 to the 7:05.
你可以乘5:25到7:05之间的车回家
If you finally learn how to drive,
如果你学会开车了
you can push it to 9:30.
可以推迟到9:30再回家
You're getting the wrong impression.
你误解我的意思了
Or not come home at all.
甚至不回家都可以
Beth and I got into it so bad the other night,
我和贝丝有一晚吵得特别厉害
I just jumped in the car and drove.
我开着车就走了
Made it all the way to some motel in Rocky Hill.
开到洛基山的某个汽车旅馆
Put my fist through a wall.
气得我直打墙
Howard, don't get emotional again.
霍华德 别激动
Maybe she's right.
说不定她是对的
Maybe I am a little selfish.
我是有点自私
I said I needed time with my thoughts.
我说我需要时间好好想想
She asked me what I do at work all day.
结果她问我工作时间都干什么去了
They don't understand.
她们不理解男人的苦
Greenwich.
格林威治
Next stop, Greenwich, Port Chester, Rye...
下一站格林威治 切斯特港
Who am I kidding? It's nothing a little peace wouldn't fix.
算了 骗谁呢 和平相处能解决一切事情
There you go.
说的对极了
Morning.
早上好
Of course. I'll let him know.
当然 我会转告他的
Was that for me? No.
找我的吗 不是
Who was it? Really?
那是找谁 干嘛呢你
Fine. What's Don up to today?
算了 唐今天什么安排
I see a lot of napping and pillow talk.
大概就是睡睡觉 说说枕边话吧
That's your schedule.
那是你的日程安排
You all had the status meeting 20 minutes ago.
你们20分钟前就该参加例会了
Can't you sit over there once in a while?
你就不能偶尔去我那边坐吗
What if I have someone important coming in?
万一有大人物找我怎么办
When you have somebody come in, I will sit over there.
等有大人物找你 我再坐过去
Here, why don't you buy yourself a fancy hat or a mask or something?
拿着 给自己买♥♥顶漂亮帽子 面膜什么的
No, thank you.
不用 谢谢
All I'm asking for is a few hours a day
我只不过是要你每天
where the world might mistake you for my secretary.
给我做几个小时秘书
Joan said you were supposed to share.
琼说我要替你们两个人工作
And his phone rings more. Joan's not here.
他的电♥话♥比较多 琼现在不在
And you just took $50 from me.
而且你刚收了我50块
Let your conscience be your guide.
可不要昧着良心做事
That feels good.
真舒服
That feels so much better.
舒服多了吧
I was right. Somebody was very wet.
我就知道他尿了
When you were that size,
你像他这么大的时候
I used to change you every hour whether you needed it or not.
不管你有没有尿 我都每小时给你换一次尿布
I don't know how many times I have to say this.
我都说过多少次了
Those go in the cabinet in the hallway.
那些应该放在走廊的柜子里
I'm sorry.
不好意思
I thought it'd be easier if they were near your bathroom.
我觉得放得离洗手间近一点比较方便
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表