抱歉 抱歉 我想先说句话
I think you just did.
你不是已经说过了吗
No, the eulogies. The remarks.
不 我指的是悼词
I wish to go first. Of course. Of course.
我想先说 当然 当然
If you need to speak to me, I understand.
如果你需要和我单独谈谈 可以的
Thank you for rescuing me.
谢谢你把我救出来
From your admirers? You look wonderful.
从你的仰慕者手中吗 你真美
I don't know if you remember, but I have her ring.
不知道你记不记得 她的戒指在我这
I don't know if you want it back.
我不知道你是否想要回去
What am I gonna do with it?
我要回来做什么
For Margaret or...
给玛格丽特或是...
I don't know, to bury her in it.
不知道 和她一起下葬
We already burned her up.
我们已经把她的尸体火化了
They steal that stuff anyway.
更何况那种东西总是被偷走
Just keep it. She liked you.
留着吧 她生前很喜欢你
You always paid your rent on time.
你总是按时付房♥租
Do you want the victuals in the parlor?
要把食物放到客厅去吗
What?
什么
Hold on, I didn't order any of this.
等等 我没有订这些吃的
It's supposed to be tea and petits fours.
我只订了茶和点心
Oh, hell, put it in the dining room.
该死 放到餐厅去吧
I'm really sorry for your loss. She was a great lady.
请节哀顺变 她是个很好的女士
"Bob Benson, SCDP." Who the hell is that?
"鲍勃·本森 斯库德普公♥司♥" 这是谁啊
That's from us.
那是我们送的
Daddy, I think it's time.
爸 我觉得该开始了
What's the rush?
着什么急
Thank you for coming.
感谢你们的到来
God, she is all kinds of trouble, isn't she?
天 她真是性感得惹人想犯罪 不是吗
Everything turns you on, doesn't it?
什么都能引起你的欲望 是吧
Is your mother still alive?
你母亲还在世吗
Did I miss anything? You're just in time.
我错过什么了吗 你来得正好
How many funerals have you been to today?
你今天参加了几场葬礼
Excuse me? He wants to know where you got the drink.
什么 他是想知道你的酒是哪来的
Give my regards to Megan.
代我向梅根问好
Rumor has it they're gonna move her to four days a week.
听说他们要她一周工作4天了
Legend has it.
传说很正确
So, is she alive?
那她还在世吗
Yes, she is.
是的 还在
Don, what about your mother?
唐 你母亲呢
Still with us?
还在世吗
I'm gonna watch from over there.
我去那边看了
If I could get your attention.
各位 请安静一下
I'd like to thank everyone for coming.
感谢各位的到来
I apologize for the dry atmosphere,
抱歉今天没有供应酒水
but as I've been reminded many times today,
但我今天已被提醒了很多次
Mother did not approve of libations.
母亲不允许我们饮酒
Excuse me, but I have a few words to say.
抱歉 但我要说几句
I insist.
我一定要说
Of course. Why don't you roll on over here?
当然 你何不把轮椅滑到这边来
Can everyone forget what I've said so far
请各位忘掉我刚刚说的话
so that Mrs. Hazel Tinsley,
好让不远万里从棕榈滩
who graciously flew up from Palm Beach,
飞过来的海瑟尔·丁斯利夫人
can have the honor of going first?
先给我们致悼词
Stay here.
待在这里
I want to say something, if I may, at this informal moment
我想先在这个非正式的场合 说几句话
because I do not believe in speaking graveside.
因为我不喜欢在坟墓边讲话
This is where she lived
这里是她生活过的地方
and this is where she died.
也是她去世的地方
"This woman spent 90 years on the Earth,
这个女人在世上生活了90年
of noble birth and of some advantage,
出身高贵 地位显赫
devoting herself to one man,
把自己献给了一个男人
but loving another.
却爱着另一个人
That man was Roger." That's you.
那个人就是罗杰 就是你
"When Roger Sterling Sr.'s brief time was over,
老罗杰·斯特林英年早逝后
it was this Roger who filled her days.
是小罗杰丰富了她的生活
One could not talk to her without hearing about his achievements,
她总是逢人就说她儿子的成就
his wit, his kindness.
他的智慧 和善良
We all said, 'Mimsy.
我们都说 米姆茜
Mims, you should find another man. Life is long.'
小米 你该再找个男人 人生还很长
She said, 'I don't need anyone.
但她说 我不需要找任何人
My heart is full because my son is my sunshine.'"
我很充实 我的儿子就是我的阳光
Get him out of here.
把他带出去
Sorry. I'm sorry.
抱歉 我很抱歉
Where were you?
你说到哪了
I'm sorry, but is that man all right?
抱歉 但那个人还好吗
What's he doing here? What?
他来做什么 什么
You heard me. Can we get someone in here to clean up?
你听见了 能找个人来打扫一下吗
Let Bruce Pike clean it up. Roger.
让布鲁斯·派克来打扫吧 罗杰
I just wanted to pay my respects.
我只是想来表达我的敬意
I think it would have been more respectful of you not to come.
我觉得你不来才比较有敬意
She didn't like you either.
她也不喜欢你
I don't think I ever met your mother.
我从未见过你母亲
She wouldn't if she had.
她要是见过肯定也不喜欢你
This is supposed to be just family.
我们只希望家人来参加
See how upset everybody is?
你看到你把大家弄得多不开心了吗
Roger, stop. Stop it this minute.
罗杰 别说了 马上停下
You shouldn't have brought him. Daddy, please.
你不该带他来 爸爸 别这样
This is my funeral!
这是我的葬礼
You know what? Party's over.
你们猜怎么着 派对结束了
Everybody out.
所有人都出去
Thank you very much. Out!
非常感谢 都出去吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Pardon me. I'm looking for someone.
抱歉 我在找一个人
Could you help me?
能帮帮忙吗
Everybody's gone.
所有人都走了
Not everybody, obviously.
显然不是所有人
I think they were overwhelmed by that touching tribute.
我觉得他们被那感人的悼词感动坏了
What do you want?
你想怎样
That man never tires of embarrassing himself.
那男人真是到哪都丢人现眼
You're the one who brought him.
是你带他来的呀
I'm talking about Don.
我是在说唐
Oh. He was just saying what everybody else was thinking.
他也只是说出了大家的心声而已
You shouldn't have brought him.
你真不应该把他带来
You're right.
你说得对
Now you have one on me. Do you feel better?
这次算我对不住你 你好点没
My mother's dead.
我母亲过世了
I know, Roger.
我知道 罗杰
Must be very hard for you.
你心里一定不好受
I don't feel anything.
我什么感觉都没有
You certainly seem emotional.
你看起来情绪可相当激动
Because I need a drink.
因为我想喝一杯了
She lived a long time.
你母亲活了这么大岁数
And she knew that you loved her.
她也知道你深爱着她
So maybe there's nothing to drink about.
其实你真没必要借酒消愁
I feel like she always wanted to spend time with me and I never did.
她总想让我多陪陪她 我却没做到
That may be something to consider.
那个问题是该反思一下了
You have a family.
你有家人要照顾
Are you kidding me? I looked out at that crowd
开什么玩笑呢 今天我环顾四周
and all I saw was a bunch more women I've disappointed.
满眼尽是我辜负过的女人
Roger Sterling, no matter what you do,
罗杰·斯特林 不管你做什么
everyone loves you.
大家都会爱你的
What you're seeing
你看到的
is them worried about how you feel about them.
其实只是大家费尽心思想取悦你
So, you miss me?
你想我了没
I know your daughter does.
你女儿的确是想你的
Don't you wonder what Margaret
你就不想知道玛格丽特
will say at your funeral?
会在你的葬礼上说什么吗
You had to bring that up.
你非要提这个是吧
I did.
是的
You should spend more time with her.
你应该多花点时间陪陪她
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表